Xiaomi Redmi 10

Xiaomi Redmi 10

• YakoobST

Bobby, 10 Jan 2022Does redmi 10 have second space?Yes

• Bobby

Does redmi 10 have second space?

• Teddy

Very bad camera,😭😭

Anonymous, 07 Jan 2022Honestly, I don't know what Xiaomi was thinking, they ... moreThe camera is not bad, it's decent. I really do not know why people think this camera is not good, it is really good for its price as a budget phone, it is better than any camera I've used besides iPhone.

omar, 06 Jan 2022my sister cried after she spends 240$ camera really bad ... moreHonestly, I don't know what Xiaomi was thinking, they made such a great phone but decided to woe an important aspect of the phone - the camera, just too poor, even for the price, welll, every other thing is good. I think an update to fix the camera, at least some software enhancement should be sent.

• Michael

Anonymous, 30 Aug 2021Pathetic phone no super amoled display, no fingerprint in d... moreShut your trap up. It's a budget phone. You will find all those specs in a high end device. So save some more money or keep mute.

• Michael

Jim, 18 Sep 2021Redmi 10 lacks: - 4k video resolution, a shame for that 5... moreIt's a budget device. Some of you are just complaining needlessly. Go for a high end phone where you got everything and stop complaining.. nonsense!!

• omar

my sister cried after she spends 240$
camera really bad
phone looks like good but the camera ,no way

• Hasnain Raza

Please don't purchase radmi 10 bad model heavy duty heat up

• Slow

To those who saying the camera are bad,well this is a BUDGET smartphone.what do you expect ? if you want that photo of yours so beautiful get yourself a real camera,or flagship smartphone.and if you don't have the money,then start making money

• Cliff

I can't take astrophotography with this phone, the camera sucks

• Farhan

phone is good except its camera. Front and back cameras both are really pathetic & feel like their megapixel are less than the stated. Even cameras of my old Honor 4 C are better than this.

Fazal , 01 Oct 2021How come Camera experience is so bad as per comments and pi... moreYh, me too, almost cried after seeing the images captured with the phone, I mean way worst than that of a keypad mobile, on a bright sunny day, it gives decent photos but not without you sweating from your ears, any place asides that, you're going to get nauseated by the outputs, I feel like I just wasted my 90,000 naira on this phone.

So, GSMArena, you guys have a question to answer, how come phone cameras are only good at your hands and not anywhere else?, hmm?, I'm suspicious.

Tony, 31 Dec 2021Bought this phone some days ago, overall performance is goo... moreYes the camera is very very bad 50mp ? Really hahaha shit

• Tony

Bought this phone some days ago, overall performance is good, but the camera!, the camera is an absolute trash, very very poor, and to be sincere, I'm not really happy I bought this phone.

Uchiha Oyong, 18 Dec 2021I got a questions. Is Redmi 10 gonna get upcoming MIUI 13? ... moreYes

• Dr.H.Abu Asad M

I am don't knows your language I'm Arabia Peoples

• userr

Thankleno, 12 Oct 2021I have been using this phone for the past one week now, An... more1. you must got the defective one because mine's great no flashing screen
2. not so bad
3. it has second space and dual apps ( on 6/128 variant)
4. it has
5. i can

• BIRD

Anonymous, 03 Dec 2021Can't find the reverse charging settings in my Redmi 1... moreit doesnt have a setting, all you have to do just connect the usb cable+otg

• everY34534634

I bought the phone and been using it about a week now and lets just get straight to the point.
*I'm a casual user
*Phone - very affordable, good design
*Processor - if you're just a casual user, its definitely fast enough to handle some apps.
*Camera - the only good thing about the camera of this phone is the main camera (50mp), anything other than that, is worst.
*UI - good enough
*Battery - good enough
*Screen - better
*Speakers - i guess loud enough cause its dual (top & bottom)

Overall,
if you're into photography (selfie, etc), this phone is nah.
if you're into gaming, i guess it can handle some games. (i'll let my brother install & play some games and yeah works fine, I later uninstall the games cause i don't have much to do with it.)
if you're just a dude who just wants a working phone, i guess this is doable (pretty neat if you are just using this as a ordinary phone haha)