Xiaomi Redmi 2

Xiaomi Redmi 2

• secretly

caleb awayevu, 28 Jun 2020I need help seriously. My phone is showing no service. I ha... moreopen i.mi.com > find device > turn off find device. and one more step... still in i.mi.com > settings > click my device > remove this device. now you can turn on back your phone and sign up easyly... enjoy

• joj kibe

Anonymous, 16 May 2020Do "hard reset" from boot menu. Search Google to find out h... moreI reset my redmi 2 but i dont know the mi -account and the password ,how can i recover my phone

Does Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime have IR Blaster?

• caleb awayevu

I need help seriously. My phone is showing no service. I have searched and searched but with no good results. Can someone please help me?

I have swapped to the Redmi Note 7, but used this masterpiece as well.
Let me tell you something: Buys this if you want a budget phone that can last upwards of 2 years. Don't buy it if you want to have something to bash out of anger. (I did it once). The phone is durable, nice to use and quite cheap for it's features.
10/10 would use again.

Abhijith mv, 04 May 2020i restrord factory settings but i didn't get any freespace.... moreDo "hard reset" from boot menu. Search Google to find out how to hard reset redmi 2. Your problem will definitely be solved.

• Mc manlapaz

Rofi, 21 Mar 2020I'm still using this phone, 2015-2020.
It didn't lag?

• Abhijith mv

i restrord factory settings but i didn't get any freespace. only think happened my miscellaneous file is still there around 4.6 Gb
i can't find it any where in the device
how can i resolve this problem..?
my phone get stuck several time

• Vava

How to enable 4g in xiomi hm lte2 ct

• Rofi

I'm still using this phone, 2015-2020.

• Rk

arcoy, 20 Aug 2019I bought this phone on 2015. And since then, it has been 4 ... moreWant to buy

• Sankalpa bhattachary

Totan howrah wb., 17 Sep 2019I am using this phone steel now from 2015. Great phoneGood, facing no big problem after 4 years

• Totan howrah wb.

I am using this phone steel now from 2015. Great phone

• arcoy

I bought this phone on 2015. And since then, it has been 4 years. I'm very satisfied with this phone. Indeed it's a bit heavy to use it to play recent mobile games, but overall, it's enough for my needs. I recommend this phone, if you don't really need a high specs phone. Its durability is very good too, as I sometimes let my phone fell accidentally.

The only problem that occur recently is I can't use the camera at all, no matter how I tried to restart the phone or clearing the cache and data on the the camera. I think it reached its limit after it fell down some times these 4 years. That's why I will switch to another phone.

• Happy user

AnonD-709378, 30 Nov 2017This phone surprised me. Considering its hardware I was not... moreI love the phone so much bought it in 2017 but now I want to upgrade to xiaomi s2. not that I have a problem with my sweetheart Redmi 2. guys what can I update on this phone to make it make it better and more loveable. I'm in love with full of surprises.

so I just want to know how to update things like ROMS and so forth.

Beautifull dynamic wallpaper collections...having new experience each time I hit my power button.

• Ashu

Phone will support Jio 4 Volte ?

• helo

dheraj, 04 Nov 2016This is 4g phone or notYes

Self, 27 Jun 2018Hello all, please help, bought this phone December 2017, an... moreSoftware has corrupted or motherboard problem. Software can be reinstalled.