Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

which is better karbonn mach one or redimi 2 prime
looking for good camera,hardware , battery

• mach

guys...i have this phone..no heating issu & no other problem...few heat problem in all mobiles like...samsung, nokia,micromax and sony..but they are mobiles not bad..redmi 2 prime is a great phone...good net speed, good clarity camera 1080p@ 30 fps.

AnonD-429726, 15 Aug 2015Hey I bought redmi 2 alright its good and to unlock developer op... morepeople talking about the camera the yellow flash what can you said about that?

Hi friend is it same camera clearity of redmi2

Hi friend is it same clearity of redmi2 camera

• pramod

I too have the same problem. Yesterday only I bought this phone. W not able to control or disconnect the incoming call. please can some one advice or should i return back the phone.

Redmi 1s better than redmi 2 prime in camera back and front + video quality. front camera is poor. don't buy this phone

The truth is Redmi Note 2 Prime

The truth is Redmi Note 2 Prime

• Mohammed

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2015Has anybody tried google photosphere app work on this phone? Doe... moreI tried it with the Google camera it worked.

• nadeem sheikh

When shooting photos manually under incandescent setting with flash. It takes great low light photos. Only this is working solution. Hope miui will calibrate it next update.

sinu, 15 Aug 2015Hi frnd hezu .. I can solve ur prblm.. Jst go to Settings -ca... moreThanks bro. I found the led flash of redmi 2 prime is of yellow kind. So its impossible to get rid off it. And by decreasing saturation other colors will also go decrease.

ricky, 16 Aug 2015I bought two redmi prime and both have same problem that pics ta... moreBrother is it possible to return?

• viSHNUZzz

I Want to buy this phone ,please any can tell me is redmi 2 prime support otg please give me reply

• k

AnonD-429726, 16 Aug 2015My Redmi 2 Prime Is Not Charging While Its Connected To Pc Via U... moreCheck your USB cable. It could be faulty .

Friend's I wil buy redmi 2 prime
How is this ?
Any drawbacks., it is support ORG cable

hi, 14 Aug 2015it is more better than mi3 and it is make in india made in india Are you out of your mind?? Redmi 2 is better than mi3?? Slap yourself to wake up. You are out of your mind.

My Redmi 2 Prime Is Not Charging While Its Connected To Pc Via Usb And How To Enable USB Mass Storage Can Anyone Help

• ricky

Anonymous, 15 Aug 2015I bought it. I have only one and very frustrating problem with i... moreI bought two redmi prime and both have same problem that pics taken with flash are yellow....so i return them to mi and its not a solution that you decrease the saturatio it only lower the color of your pics