Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Anonymous, 23 Aug 2016Yes but what about apps from the google play store, in 1,2 years... moreDude! it's a mobile phone not Ferrari car! who cares what will happen with it after 2yrs. from now on?? I'm damn sure abt me and also most of the current user will not use "redmi 2 prime" in 2019

• ankit

Lost my redmi 2 prime charger.from will I get it?

AnonD-574258, 22 Aug 2016MIUI8 is based on lollypop but it is more advanced than Stack lo... moreYes but what about apps from the google play store, in 1,2 years from now? Are in 1,2 Years new Apps going to Work with Miui based on Android 5?

AnonD-336499, 20 Aug 2016Yes Miui 8 is awesome and more colourful than miui 7. Try using ... moreI read somewhere that they are releasing stable version tomorrow (23rd Aug), although I do not have any problem with beta rom plus there is update in every week for it.

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2016miui 8 is lollypop or marshmallow in beta rom plz answer. me an... moreMIUI8 is based on lollypop but it is more advanced than Stack lollypop plus there is update in every week for it, and yes you can update to MIUI stable version once it would be available.

• Aryan

AnonD-568678, 05 Aug 2016Dear friends, I just updated to lollipop, now my phone working f... moreUse Samsung music 2 charger .it's work very good nd charge mobile fast .I have also face this problems.

Ashish, 21 Aug 2016Is multi window closing apps supported????? Please help. Sincer... morethere is no multi window but u can have a copy of the same app for example two whatsapp apps

• Ashish

AnonD-336499, 20 Aug 2016Yes Miui 8 is awesome and more colourful than miui 7. Try using ... moreIs multi window closing apps supported????? Please help.
Sincerely Thanks.

does miui 8 rom for redmi 2 prime supports multi-window....

• Karan

Hey please add font option in redmi 2 prime. :(

AnonD-574258, 19 Aug 2016I was using Miui 7 Latest version but not happy with it so I've ... moreYes Miui 8 is awesome and more colourful than miui 7. Try using dual apps , second space etc. Stable version will available by August end.

AnonD-574258, 19 Aug 2016I was using Miui 7 Latest version but not happy with it so I've ... moremiui 8 is lollypop or marshmallow in beta rom plz answer. me
and other questions is
once beta rom
install then stable rom is install or not..

I was using Miui 7 Latest version but not happy with it so I've updated it into "MiUI8 developer ROM" 3-4 days ago and believe me it is working absolutely fine like it's stable version, plus the new UI and functions are awesome...!!!

• Dzoni1982

AnonD-336499, 19 Aug 2016you can download the rom for prime version. but as of now only b... moreOk, thank, i will

dzoni1982, 18 Aug 2016I i am using version with 2gb ram, should i download rom for red... moreyou can download the rom for prime version. but as of now only beta rom(miui 8) is available for download . wait for August end for stable rom(less issues). I am talking about miui 8.

• pranay

dzoni1982, 18 Aug 2016I i am using version with 2gb ram, should i download rom for red... moreXiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• dzoni1982

AnonD-336499, 18 Aug 2016I am using Miui 8 6.8.11 global beta rom. no i have no such issues.I i am using version with 2gb ram, should i download rom for redmi 2 or redmi 2 prime

AnonD-572950, 18 Aug 2016Do you have problem switching network type from 2g to 3g and whi... moreyes in 7.5 3 lollypop create this

AnonD-572950, 18 Aug 2016Do you have problem switching network type from 2g to 3g and whi... moreI am using Miui 8 6.8.11 global beta rom. no i have no such issues.

12 mb update available for bug fixes miui7.5.3 lollypop waiting for wifi...and waiting for changing..