Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• 9496331466

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2016After 5 months my camera is not working. I have sent my mobil... moreGo to the camera settings. And reset it

• Capstar

AnonD-568678, 05 Aug 2016Dear friends, I just updated to lollipop, now my phone working f... moreYour proximity sensor working correctly

• Amen

What is the procedure to block the mobile in condition of stolen and lost.

After 5 months my camera is not working.

I have sent my mobile for repair through pickmi service by MI mobiles.

I have done so many calls for repair it, it takes 10 days for repair my phone.

Now my mobile have problem to connect with PC.

I suggest to all, don't purchase MI Mobiles.

• the man

complaints are there with lollipop
charging time is more
battery drains fast
when we connect to pc it was not sharing the pc's internet with mobile
plz stay away from lolipop

• kvn@

I have a problem with my redmi 2 prime.the head fone symbol always there when headfone doesn't connect . therefore my main speaker and Mike does not working..

My camera is not work, Friends pls help me..
my camera show for can,t connect camera.

• Siddu

My camera is not work Friends, pls help me.. My camera show for can,t connect camera.

• Sreejith

After the new update my phone is getting heat and it takes much more time for charging. Some apps are not working properly. Plz suggest me to manage this

its very nice Mobile ,i will give 5 stars for this mobile

Goldy, 31 Jul 2016Does volte option will come in my redmi 2 prime after updating i... moreyes VoLTE is coming after update

Dear friends, I just updated to lollipop, now my phone working fine,
but phone charging taking too much time means it takes 1 hour for 10 percent chaging please help what to do

Anonymous, 04 Aug 2016I purchased a redme 2 prime on 19/09/2015 from Flipkart. The pho... moreagree... service centre is really disappointing

AnonD-568617, 05 Aug 2016Fon workd jst fyn till d last updat.. Avin issues lyk battey sta... morewhich is your last update version?

AnonD-568356, 04 Aug 2016I posted this comment on the Redmi 2 Pro, but since they're pret... morewait for miui 8 stable

Fon workd jst fyn till d last updat.. Avin issues lyk battey standby tym , lags , brightness & heatin problems

• Satish

how my mobile is very heat produced

I purchased a redme 2 prime on 19/09/2015 from Flipkart. The phone worked for nearly 8 months. Suddenly its motherboard started malfunctioning. It was shown to the authorised service centre the repaired sets delivery was promised in maximum 10 days. Even today I have not got the repaired/new phone. It is the worst company in terms of service. Folks please do not buy this phone. The customer care cell can only say two sentences & that is i) please be patient & ii) Somebody will call you from company. Nobody calls & no complaint redressel.

• janu

my phone is not charging

hallo sis / gan .. I want to ask .. Xiaomi redmi 2 prime with xioami redmi 2 pro nicer redmi which if to be used all day ?? continue to issue OS in the prime xioami redmi 2 - > Android OS , v4.4.4 ( KitKat ) , upgradable to v5.1.1 ( Lollipop ) < - only in part of it or all of its existing ?? continue if for 4G signal , which is better between the two prime redmi with redmi 2 pro .. because of explanation there , I do not understand of the existing explanations .. please briefed .. thanks..