Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Anonymous, 02 Apr 2017it does not support Jio but it supports other servicesSupports without any manual intervension. Just that the card needs to be on 1st slot. been using it for some time now! without issues that is.

It supports fast charging (quick charge 2.0).
Using it since 2 years still no big found with the hardware...
Awesome...

I m using redmi 2 prime i facing the trouble with camera please give me the solution

Rupesh, 12 Mar 2017I am facing problem with Jio Sim, it is not able to register on ... moreit does not support Jio but it supports other services

im using thislast 1 yer awesome phone i like this
it supports 4g volte

• Amol

mk, 17 Feb 2017No calling jio sim Not a jio sim calling

• Rupesh

I am facing problem with Jio Sim, it is not able to register on the network.
but the sim is working on other Mobile. is there any setting needs to change?

• Kf

Anonymous, 22 Oct 2016Motherboard issue, need to replace with new motherboard. Same... moreHard reset ur phone Bro

• sandeep

ashar, 24 Jan 2017Red mi2 prime is good and internet connection for 4g volte sim... moreit is happening with jio sim. remove jio sim and insert any other sim. your problem will be solved

My phone get heat from back give solution please

• Hitman

AnonD-647322, 24 Feb 2017I am using Jio network with my Redmi 2 prime mobile. It was work... moreIf you are using dual sim then pull off other sim card. See if it makes difference.

• Keish

Awsm battery backup.lasts good time with data, wifi , background apps running .But the only problem is it makes us scared of heat ...It heats like anything

• akash

i using the redmi 2 prime . very good pn. good battery backup. after upgrade lollipop 5.1 then rear camera making blurry . how can fix it? plz help me if u can.

unable to update my phone post to 6.2.2 beta global update

• Bishal Das

After Update Miui 8.2,I Cant open My Gallery App

I am using Jio network with my Redmi 2 prime mobile. It was working normally but now from few days showing No Network or Emergency . When I did switch off or Reboot then Network is coming but it has disappeared in few minutes and same no network showing again . Please suggest me solutions for this...

• Shekhar

Gaurav , 17 Nov 2016I m facing same problem I m also facing the same.. plzz rpl if u hv found solution

• mk

Raavan, 07 Feb 2017Change sim to port 1No calling jio sim

• isu

It is good phone but. Very heat. Some time suddenly switch off. Battery life not good.