Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime

• surya

good mobile in its budget

• abhi

can this mobile is able to upgrade android kitkat to lollipop

• prashant

Redmi 2 Prime User, 20 Feb 2016Redmi 2 Prime is good looks but company are not so develop os s... moresir plz update ur phone firmware

• Vísh

Which phone comes out on top between Galaxy J7 and Redmi 2 Prime ?
(Price and Screen size Doesn't matter here)
This is about PERFORMANCE !

• Vish

Pachu, 18 Feb 2016I'm thiking to buy a new smart phone I'm thinking to buy Mi re... moreDon't bother about heating every phone heats up ! Battery lasts long when compared to other phones in this price range !
Watch some YouTube reviews about this phone you'll come to know how awesome this phone is ! This is the best device under 7k or even under 10k

• vns

Cannot use what's app.I cannot send messags and receiving also please help

• Redmi 2 Prime User

Redmi 2 Prime is good looks but company are not so develop os system. Even in contact list you cannot Mark all contact names (no marking option) Smart Phone but no video calling facility and Update bug. The main complaints are phone heating,battery life,voice etc......
So guys please suggest a solution for this immediatly

• Sunni

AnonD-502336, 17 Feb 2016redmi 2 prime itself is goodDunno, its good perhaps

• Chrish

goldi, 17 Feb 2016i wanna buy a phone bitween mi 2 prime nd yuphoria, plz suggest ... morePrime 2 is good divce

• mujju

nk, 18 Feb 2016My redmi 2 switching off automatically in 5to6 time in a day P... moreBro dont worry me too using same phone and problem also same. Just wipe to factory setting

• Furious R2E

I cant send/reply sms to 5 digits number/shortcode. Has anyone ezperienced this?

• Venkat

prawin kumar, 18 Feb 2016What is use of mi drop To transfer your files... similar like xender, shareit

• Pachu

I'm thiking to buy a new smart phone
I'm thinking to buy Mi redmi BUT when i see the opinion of users and reviwe I'm now thinking to change my opinion to buy redmi
the main complaints are phone heating,battery life,voice etc......
So guys please suggest a solution for this immediatly

• r k9

prawin kumar, 18 Feb 2016What is use of mi drop it is for sharing files beetween 2 xiaomi devices

• goggi

mi 2 prime is fantastic phone and well in price 7000 good looking device

• nk

My redmi 2 switching off automatically in 5to6 time in a day
Plz give me a solution b.

• prawin kumar

What is use of mi drop

It is so bad phone.. .. . For it's battery & heating problem... It is so heated at any time it is dangerous... Burst out .. Happen fatal

goldi, 17 Feb 2016i wanna buy a phone bitween mi 2 prime nd yuphoria, plz suggest ... moreredmi 2 prime itself is good

• saju

Nice camera picture quality is really good, battery back up also good. even i suggest to go for this.