Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

• magxee

Wasiq, 23 Feb 2021Please help me to connect redmi3s prime with jio fiber Do... moreNow I'm currently using...
support only 2.4ghz band. if facing any issue with WiFi connectivity to your device then reboot your Router.

• Wasiq

Please help me to connect redmi3s prime with jio fiber
Does it support it or not

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2020Mi remote support yes ya noyes

Andy, 07 Nov 2020My redmi have completed 4year,,, it still working fabulous.... moreSame here, bought it in Nov 2016, running decent until now, but the battery drains much faster when being used actively. The most disappointing thing in this phone is the sound in recorded videos in noisy conditions. Heard about this problem in many other budget Xiaomi's.

Mi remote support yes ya no

Andy, 07 Nov 2020My redmi have completed 4year,,, it still working fabulous.... moreMost likely the fault is in your charger or charging cable, check the input current if it's low like below 500 mA. If you charge battery with low current it will discharge very fast. Make sure charging current is above 1000 mA, you can use Ampere app to check. I too have this mobile for five years, it still working fine.

• Andy

My redmi have completed 4year,,, it still working fabulous... I am heavy user and my redmi never disappointed me but today I feel my battery is going to weak.... I don't know y it creates battery problem... Battery drains very fast and charging very slow.... If it is going to death then I feel very bad and also happy with xiaomi who made a very good phone.... In this phone I should used 7 whatsapp and 7 Facebook.... No any phone give the facilities like that...

• Deepu

Ayush700470, 28 Aug 2020Can you plz say from where u downloaded the romXda

• Ayush700470

dasKapital_802, 27 Jun 2020I'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my... moreCan you plz say from where u downloaded the rom

dasKapital_802, 27 Jun 2020I'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my... moreHow is the battery life? Is battery life of miui better than Pixel OS rom?

• dasKapital_802

DuckDuckGo, 03 Jan 2020Try Lineage OS. It's awesome. My phone got a new life after... moreI'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my phone. Everything became great again. Fast performance with the latest Android 10. The camera is great using Google can inside pixel ROM.

Naveen N , 28 Apr 2020Redmi 3s prime mobile bulging happened in front side (scree... moreBattery might not be repaired. But the old battery can be replaced with new battery obviously. You can go to either Xiaomi official service center or any good unofficial mobile phone repair shop nearest to you. Don't worry, after replacing the old battery with new one your phone will run like brand new. Just go to mobile repair shop, your phone's problems will be solved. Good luck.

• Naveen N

Redmi 3s prime mobile bulging happened in front side (screen area) the battery repair will be available or not

Water, 27 Dec 2019Does it support quick chargeNo

Water, 27 Dec 2019Does it support quick chargeYes

• DuckDuckGo

Baka, 23 Dec 2019Not worked, actually the 4g connection is stable but my pho... moreTry Lineage OS. It's awesome. My phone got a new life after installing Lineage OS.

• Water

Does it support quick charge

• Rico

Baka, 23 Dec 2019Not worked, actually the 4g connection is stable but my pho... moreSorry to hear that the problems of your phone still isn't solved.
Actually my phone also had some network related issues and it slowed down a little bit. I removed the sim card and memory card from my phone and then did a "Hard Reset" to my phone (not factory reset from settings which is actually a soft reset. Hard reset is done from boot menu). After the completion of "hard reset" I set up my phone. After shutting down I installed sim card and memory card and then turn on my phone. As expected, all my problems were solved. That's why I suggested you to do a hard reset.

If nothing works then the only solution might be installing custom rom like Lineage OS etc.

• Baka

Rico, 21 Oct 2019Factory reset can solve your problem. Search Google to lear... moreNot worked, actually the 4g connection is stable but my phone doesn't want to connect. It was connection with 3g then E finally no connection...

• Rico

I am saying this to everyone. It's been 3 years since the phone is released. You may find some problems and slowdown of your phone. Just "hard reset" your phone. Search Google to know how to hard reset Redmi 3S Prime. All your problems will be resolved. Your phone will be like a brand new phone.