Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

I bought this phone in 2016 and phone is still running smoothly but only Problem I'm facing is the battery issue. Can I get original battery of this mobile from anywhere because Xiaomi discontinued the production of Redmi 3s prime?

• Mohanish Patel

• Sakib Ahmed

Bought this in 2016 probably. Still using till today. This has always been my primary device. Still runs smoothly. Not sure if recent devices can provide this performance or can last this much longer.

• xD

Cmaja, 31 Dec 2021Plus mistakenly deleted my settings and Bluetooth, can some... moreFactory reset

• Frosty

It's being 6 years while using redmi 3s prime, there's still no lag and no battery issues cuz I don't use this phone a lot, it's a op phone but no need for review now cuz it's out of date now and no-one will buy it now..

• Cmaja

Hamisu , 28 Dec 2021I hv problems with my xioma Remi S3. I mistakenly deleted t... morePlus mistakenly deleted my settings and Bluetooth, can someone help me restore it for me

• Hamisu

I hv problems with my xioma Remi S3. I mistakenly deleted the Bluetooth and the setting App. I tried my best to reinstate the deleted Apps.i failed. Pls. Can anyone assist me?

I'm just amazed how powerful phone is this! really works like new, this is 2021 and all upto date apps runs hyper smooth....and i play free fire on this device☺️

• Foxx

I am currently using my friends redmi3s prime, the smartphone still holds good for everyday tasks. The battery lasts for 36hrs without breaking a sweat. I keep the charging cycles at its best. 40-80% all the time.

• Mithesh

Best phone i am using this phone from4years good

• Raviranjan Kumar

Mind blowing smart phone..
Super performance durable affordable for money

I am using this phone now a day
Neither phone exist in the world as redmi 3s prime
Copyright to Apple design....

• magxee

Wasiq, 23 Feb 2021Please help me to connect redmi3s prime with jio fiber Do... moreNow I'm currently using...
support only 2.4ghz band. if facing any issue with WiFi connectivity to your device then reboot your Router.

• Wasiq

Please help me to connect redmi3s prime with jio fiber
Does it support it or not

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2020Mi remote support yes ya noyes

Andy, 07 Nov 2020My redmi have completed 4year,,, it still working fabulous.... moreSame here, bought it in Nov 2016, running decent until now, but the battery drains much faster when being used actively. The most disappointing thing in this phone is the sound in recorded videos in noisy conditions. Heard about this problem in many other budget Xiaomi's.

Mi remote support yes ya no

Andy, 07 Nov 2020My redmi have completed 4year,,, it still working fabulous.... moreMost likely the fault is in your charger or charging cable, check the input current if it's low like below 500 mA. If you charge battery with low current it will discharge very fast. Make sure charging current is above 1000 mA, you can use Ampere app to check. I too have this mobile for five years, it still working fine.

• Andy

My redmi have completed 4year,,, it still working fabulous... I am heavy user and my redmi never disappointed me but today I feel my battery is going to weak.... I don't know y it creates battery problem... Battery drains very fast and charging very slow.... If it is going to death then I feel very bad and also happy with xiaomi who made a very good phone.... In this phone I should used 7 whatsapp and 7 Facebook.... No any phone give the facilities like that...

• Deepu

Ayush700470, 28 Aug 2020Can you plz say from where u downloaded the romXda

• Ayush700470

dasKapital_802, 27 Jun 2020I'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my... moreCan you plz say from where u downloaded the rom