Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

• SYx
  • 09 Jan 2023

Still using this phone since 2017. Replaced the battery about 2 years ago. I even played Call of Duty Mobile about a year ago. Currently using Lineage OS 15.1. Only problem is using dual sims for one sim for data and other sim for calls does not work well. Most of the time when mobile data is on, incoming calls are not received.

• K
    • Khally
    • r3a
    • 08 Dec 2022

Oh!!!!! The battery is running down very fast. If the battery is 100% charged, in an hour it will run down to almost 15%.

Please, It suppose to increase the battery power level like Itel phone.

• r4w
      • 27 Sep 2022

Outdated but the performance is still great

• N
        • Nazir Quraishi
        • g3k
        • 27 Aug 2022

DEEP, 16 Jun 2022i m aslo using from 2016 no battery issue comes. but my ph... morethe remaining storages are used by the operating system and built in apps

• D

• D
            • DEEP
            • 2SB
            • 16 Jun 2022

Mohanish Patel, 04 May 2022I bought this phone in 2016 and phone is still running smoo... morei m aslo using from 2016 no battery issue comes. but my phone showing internal memory only 25gb. but company said its 32 gb.

I bought this phone in 2016 and phone is still running smoothly but only Problem I'm facing is the battery issue. Can I get original battery of this mobile from anywhere because Xiaomi discontinued the production of Redmi 3s prime?

• M
                • Mohanish Patel
                • Dk6
                • 04 May 2022

• S
                  • Sakib Ahmed
                  • XP2
                  • 06 Mar 2022

Bought this in 2016 probably. Still using till today. This has always been my primary device. Still runs smoothly. Not sure if recent devices can provide this performance or can last this much longer.

• x
                    • xD
                    • DkB
                    • 30 Jan 2022

Cmaja, 31 Dec 2021Plus mistakenly deleted my settings and Bluetooth, can some... moreFactory reset

• F
                      • Frosty
                      • 10 Jan 2022

It's being 6 years while using redmi 3s prime, there's still no lag and no battery issues cuz I don't use this phone a lot, it's a op phone but no need for review now cuz it's out of date now and no-one will buy it now..

• Cmaja
                        • Nu6
                        • 31 Dec 2021

Hamisu , 28 Dec 2021I hv problems with my xioma Remi S3. I mistakenly deleted t... morePlus mistakenly deleted my settings and Bluetooth, can someone help me restore it for me

• Hamisu
                          • Nu6
                          • 28 Dec 2021

I hv problems with my xioma Remi S3. I mistakenly deleted the Bluetooth and the setting App. I tried my best to reinstate the deleted Apps.i failed. Pls. Can anyone assist me?

• 2FY
                            • 27 Aug 2021

I'm just amazed how powerful phone is this! really works like new, this is 2021 and all upto date apps runs hyper smooth....and i play free fire on this device☺️

• F
                              • Foxx
                              • rJV
                              • 20 Jul 2021

I am currently using my friends redmi3s prime, the smartphone still holds good for everyday tasks. The battery lasts for 36hrs without breaking a sweat. I keep the charging cycles at its best. 40-80% all the time.

• M
                                • Mithesh
                                • DkU
                                • 30 Jun 2021

Best phone i am using this phone from4years good

• Raviranjan Kumar
                                  • U{r
                                  • 21 Jun 2021

Mind blowing smart phone..
                                  Super performance durable affordable for money

I am using this phone now a day
                                  Neither phone exist in the world as redmi 3s prime
                                  Copyright to Apple design....

• m
                                    • magxee
                                    • 27 Feb 2021

Wasiq, 23 Feb 2021Please help me to connect redmi3s prime with jio fiber Do... moreNow I'm currently using...
                                    support only 2.4ghz band. if facing any issue with WiFi connectivity to your device then reboot your Router.

• W
                                      • Wasiq
                                      • 23 Feb 2021

Please help me to connect redmi3s prime with jio fiber
                                      Does it support it or not

• rAN