Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime

• A
    • Ayush700470
    • Dki
    • 28 Aug 2020

dasKapital_802, 27 Jun 2020I'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my... moreCan you plz say from where u downloaded the rom

• g3L
      • 26 Jul 2020

dasKapital_802, 27 Jun 2020I'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my... moreHow is the battery life? Is battery life of miui better than Pixel OS rom?

• d
        • dasKapital_802
        • PIW
        • 27 Jun 2020

DuckDuckGo, 03 Jan 2020Try Lineage OS. It's awesome. My phone got a new life after... moreI'm flash the Pixel experience land plus ROM custom into my phone. Everything became great again. Fast performance with the latest Android 10. The camera is great using Google can inside pixel ROM.

• 01 May 2020

Naveen N , 28 Apr 2020Redmi 3s prime mobile bulging happened in front side (scree... moreBattery might not be repaired. But the old battery can be replaced with new battery obviously. You can go to either Xiaomi official service center or any good unofficial mobile phone repair shop nearest to you. Don't worry, after replacing the old battery with new one your phone will run like brand new. Just go to mobile repair shop, your phone's problems will be solved. Good luck.

• N
            • Naveen N
            • D0Y
            • 28 Apr 2020

Redmi 3s prime mobile bulging happened in front side (screen area) the battery repair will be available or not

• Dkk

Water, 27 Dec 2019Does it support quick chargeYes

• D
                  • DuckDuckGo
                  • 03 Jan 2020

Baka, 23 Dec 2019Not worked, actually the 4g connection is stable but my pho... moreTry Lineage OS. It's awesome. My phone got a new life after installing Lineage OS.

• W
                    • Water
                    • X3{
                    • 27 Dec 2019

Does it support quick charge

• 26 Dec 2019

Baka, 23 Dec 2019Not worked, actually the 4g connection is stable but my pho... moreSorry to hear that the problems of your phone still isn't solved.
                      Actually my phone also had some network related issues and it slowed down a little bit. I removed the sim card and memory card from my phone and then did a "Hard Reset" to my phone (not factory reset from settings which is actually a soft reset. Hard reset is done from boot menu). After the completion of "hard reset" I set up my phone. After shutting down I installed sim card and memory card and then turn on my phone. As expected, all my problems were solved. That's why I suggested you to do a hard reset.

If nothing works then the only solution might be installing custom rom like Lineage OS etc.

• B
                        • Baka
                        • vgN
                        • 23 Dec 2019

Rico, 21 Oct 2019Factory reset can solve your problem. Search Google to lear... moreNot worked, actually the 4g connection is stable but my phone doesn't want to connect. It was connection with 3g then E finally no connection...

• 11 Dec 2019

I am saying this to everyone. It's been 3 years since the phone is released. You may find some problems and slowdown of your phone. Just "hard reset" your phone. Search Google to know how to hard reset Redmi 3S Prime. All your problems will be resolved. Your phone will be like a brand new phone.

• u
                            • user
                            • N}D
                            • 03 Dec 2019

lamsa, 16 Nov 2019being use this fone since 2016 till today, no problem at al... moreRedmi 3s/3s prime won't get MIUI 11 update.

• l
                              • lamsa
                              • N6@
                              • 16 Nov 2019

being use this fone since 2016 till today, no problem at all event battery working like new. use for sosial network, browser and light game.
                              hope this model will recive mivi 11

• 21 Oct 2019

Baka, 18 Oct 2019please help me to back it 4g connection Factory reset can solve your problem. Search Google to learn how to factory reset Redmi 3S Prime phone.

• B
                                  • Baka
                                  • Kx1
                                  • 18 Oct 2019

please help me to back it 4g connection

• Rajan
                                    • vag
                                    • 16 Oct 2019

I am using redmi 3s prime for past 3 years and it's still working very good. I haven't face any problems till now. I am happy with it.

• M
                                      • Munshi
                                      • vG0
                                      • 23 Sep 2019

am using 3s prime more than 2yrs i can't compare to any phone to this

• RICO
                                        • 14 Sep 2019

I purchased my Redmi 3S Prime on 15 September 2016. Today (15 September 2019) my phone completed 3 year. So today is my phone's 3rd birthday. I have not faced a single problem with this phone. Happy birthday to my phone. Many many happy returns of the day.