Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5)

• cJ

Performance is better if you stick to miui 9. battery life stays longer and less hang time on heavy load games/apps

• Gg

Fsvbjm, 09 May 2020My redmi 5 plus has touch issues, especially frustrating while p... moreUpdate to miui 11. It solve my issue

• Toots

Adi, 20 May 2020why redmi note 5 gets an update on android 9 and miui 12, and re... moreThe Redmi 5 Plus will get the update just like the Note 5. They're the same phone

Redmi note 5 update MIUI 12...but redmi 5 plus didn't
:((

• Adi

why redmi note 5 gets an update on android 9 and miui 12, and redmi 5 plus doesn't get, and they are practically the same phones

• Rajeev

Rajeev Indian, 01 Mar 2020I too bro am disappointed with Android 8.1 even with miui 11... ... moreI too have a Redmi Note 5 64gb and still stuck on android 8.1 Oreo...
We could have purchased the Note 5 Pro instead...
But I have bought Poco X2 6gb 128gb for 17000INR...
Regards : Your friend

Fsvbjm, 09 May 2020My redmi 5 plus has touch issues, especially frustrating while p... moresend to mobile repair center :-D

• unknown

Fsvbjm, 09 May 2020My redmi 5 plus has touch issues, especially frustrating while p... moreif your version miui 9.2 should update to 9.6 , it change the touchscreen software to new tianma 1.0

• Fsvbjm

My redmi 5 plus has touch issues, especially frustrating while playing games or texting
Any solutions?

Sadly, this phone is not receiving the MIUI 12 update nor the Android Pie update

• Martis 12

Kykyblaze, 03 May 2020If you are on global stable with code MI you should get the updateAre you sure? Sorry but I need proof

Martis 12, 03 May 2020But,this is about Redmi 5 PlusIf you are on global stable with code MI you should get the update

• Martis 12

Kykyblaze, 02 May 2020This is RN5 not AI (AI is never getting update) But,this is about Redmi 5 Plus

Phone User, 02 May 2020That screenshot is Redmi note 5 Ai not Redmi 5 Plus ( vince) or ... moreThis is RN5 not AI (AI is never getting update)

• Phone User

Kykyblaze, 01 May 2020proof of Redmi note 5 with android 9, Miui 11 https://paste.pic... moreThat screenshot is Redmi note 5 Ai not Redmi 5 Plus ( vince) or Redmi note 5 on Indian market

proof of Redmi note 5 with android 9, Miui 11

Redmi 12k Price Only 1 OS Provide Quaterly Security Patch 6month provide 2 year only 5 security patch provide That's what happened to us Now we will never take any phone of Redmi and will not give it to advice anyone.Note5
Redmi Bad

• Phone User

EydeL, 24 Apr 2020Its true And its out now android 9/miui 11Can you show me the proof?

• Martis 12

EydeL, 24 Apr 2020Its true And its out now android 9/miui 11Can you show me proof

Anonymous, 16 Apr 2020Any update's did not getting continuesly...this say fake...this ... moreIts true
And its out now android 9/miui 11