Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5)

Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus (Redmi Note 5)

• Gabriele

said chaker, 16 Jan 2022i have this device for about 3 years but this morning t co... moreSame thing, 3 years = bricked both 5 plus and 6 3 days apart. Mhhh ......

said chaker, 16 Jan 2022i have this device for about 3 years but this morning t co... moreYou should try to bring it on a technician, or just do firmware flashing thru EDL Mode. Most probably if firmware reflashing fails, the EMMC died. There is no fix for that.

• anil

very good phone. using last 4 year no problem

• said chaker

i have this device for about 3 years but this morning
t couldnot open and i have only a pingouin on the screen

• Yog

Hey friends iam still using this phone with android nought 7 ,and now update it
Plz advice me should I update it or not,?????

• Kim

Juned, 05 Oct 2021When will we get miui 12 android 10 update. I am still runn... moreJust use custom ROM they no longer support it

• Sakthi

Brttt, 05 Oct 2021Yea same. I'm still waiting for the "planned upgr... moreThis phone is pretty well built and has descent camera too.Software support is 0.Use custom ROM and see the performance!!Good phone with worst software.

• Brttt

Juned, 05 Oct 2021When will we get miui 12 android 10 update. I am still runn... moreYea same. I'm still waiting for the "planned upgrade" they're talking about. Take note that my latest update security was on october 1, 2019.

• Juned

When will we get miui 12 android 10 update. I am still running on miui 11.0.1 android 8, so when we will get the update of miui 12 for redmi note 5 Plus

zafkiel, 31 Aug 2021this phone sucks when i play genshin impact Dude what are you expecting with a phone that's equipped with octa-core processor with a clock speed of only 2.0 GHz??? Are you okay? Genshin Impact is way too heavy for a processor that is a year old bruh- 🤦‍♂️

• Andre

zafkiel, 31 Aug 2021this phone sucks when i play genshin impact Of course. It is an old model, not for playing games. But otherwise very good, if it has 64GB internal memory I suppose.

lol ofc its an old phone with low spec

• zafkiel

this phone sucks when i play genshin impact

• sumit

redmi note 5 in not upgrad to miui 12 still use 11 miui
why and how upgrad

• Muuuu.

Face unlock lose and finger print out in cold room

• Deuce

Adi, 06 Sep 2020redmi 5 plus is forgottenThe touch screen is not responding

• Jembut

Anonymous, 03 May 2021how much time it takes to charge from 0 to 100I m using fast charge charger usually take 30 minute, but with factory charger it's take around 1,5 hours...

• Maung

miui 11. update

• Ashish choudhary

Redmi note 5plus update

PetrT, 30 Apr 2021I am using Pixel Experience on Android 9. Is Android 10 MIU... morePlace