Xiaomi Redmi 6A

Xiaomi Redmi 6A

• Android update

Anonymous, 11 Sep 2019How? Where do you live? Because probably only in your country is.Im update in august month my country (Lithuania) europe region

• Tony

I updated my Redmi 6A to Android 9 (Pie) and I've been using it for couple of days and all I can say is that the phone is wayyy more optimized it works smooth like no Lag, but the battery life is a lil bit weaker its not like it was on Android 8 (Oreo)

Android update, 08 Aug 2019Im updated to android 9.0How? Where do you live? Because probably only in your country is.

Anonymous, 10 Sep 2019This phone will get android pie update?Probably yes, probably no

This phone will get android pie update?

Lane Pharaoh , 05 Sep 2019There is face detection in redmi 6a, bro. At least in Romania isn't

• Redmi 6A

Lane Pharaoh , 05 Sep 2019There is face detection in redmi 6a, bro. not in all region work face unlock, if you set singapore region face unlock work

• Lane Pharaoh

Anonymous, 19 Aug 2019Why no fingerprint scanner and/or facial recognition?There is face detection in redmi 6a, bro.

I highly recommend buying this phone if you've got only 100 euros in wallet. Good phone! :)

• Redmi 6A

Who update to android 9.0Pie?

• Mark

Anonymous, 20 Aug 2019Redmi 6A or Redmi 6?Go for 7a; It's like 6 by performance, but for everyday use, Snapdragon octa has better behaviour.

Redmi 6A or Redmi 6?

Why no fingerprint scanner and/or facial recognition?

Anonimus, 11 Aug 2019Iam not recommending this phone,I have it over 6 month and at th... moreThen buy another phone. Recommend you Huawei. Even I don't have any problem with it.

• Subha

Hitesh, 20 Jul 2019Dude this is Chinese phone you have adjust yourself . If want q... moreIt's a very good phone in this price.

• Anonimus

Iam not recommending this phone,I have it over 6 month and at the begin this phone was amazing but right now it is peace of Shi* I have all the time lag and battery drain fast, screen not always touchable and after backup Iam not receiving any updates

How to get Google Play to recognize this device? Keeps saying I don't have any devices. Downloaded Google Play apk, Netflix apk and maybe another but nothing will operate. Please advise.

• Android update

Im updated to android 9.0

• User from myanmar

I cant change network mode to 3G or 2G in redmi 6A, even the operator supports these generations.

• kishore

I Bought the phone 1 month back. now the touch not working. service centre people says due to water get inside.But i Didnt take the phone out when there is rain. They didnt give the guarantee. They ask me charge equal to that of the phone for repairing, Am desperated with this mobile .Some others share me same complaint. Beware