Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Xiaomi Redmi 7A

• Zuk

Had to update to miui 12 because like so many times before the phone would just restart suddenly when it is not updated. After updating yes the battery drains so damn fast like i could watch youtube for a whole day straight but now i can only do it for less than half day before it requires charging

For this price you can get much better. The cameras suck, same with the storage and RAM. The battery is ok for the price though. I understand you can't expect much from a 100 dollar phone, but like I said, you can get better phones for this price. I bought it and I regret it.
However, the size is small and there is a headphone jack and FM radio, so it's a good phone for people that just want to use it for facebook or whatsapp and for capturing important moments once in a while.
Also, it's cool to see that it recieved MIUI 12

• JERRY

i'm not a geek, but i had not major problem with it

the idea of two spaces in one phone is awesome, only that it's not well protected at all, you can literally see the code to change spaces

besides, not the very bets but it does the job rather well and is reliable

ReadMe, 06 May 2021I noticed the same after the new update, now i have to char... moreAll oem's to that on purpose.. they deliberately update all older models to slow them down and kill the batteries too.. to force u to buy newer models.. don't ever update ur phone. Just keep it updated through Google Play Store.. that will be more than enough.

• deathblow

Why my Google app is not working in my phone how can I use my account if the application is not working... On my phone

LowNitro, 21 Apr 2021The major reason one may choose one phone from Xiaomi Redmi... moreThe build you posted is extremely unstable, LTE doesn't work, requires Havoc OS which is an absolute garbage rom, and the guy using LineageOS 17.1 is LARPing because LineageOS 17.1 is not available for the Redmi 7A, only Redmi 7. Stop being an android shill, this phone is already discontinued.

I own both a Redmi 7 and a Redmi 7A (both global versions). The smaller, less powerful Redmi 7A has a prompt to update to MIUI 12, but the bigger, more powerful Redmi 7 is forever stuck in MIUI 11.

Really tought that only the chinese versions of both phones would receive MIUI 12 + Android 10, since these have more RAM and more attention from Xiaomi.

Bhebz, 10 May 2021Why i dont receieve miui 12....miui 11 suckssame issue

• Bhebz

Anonymous, 06 Feb 2021finally received MIUI 12. overall MIUI 12 gives better perf... moreWhy i dont receieve miui 12....miui 11 sucks

• ReadMe

Decijj, 04 Mar 2021The new update made the battery drain X2 faster. Don'... moreI noticed the same after the new update, now i have to charge my phone once a day, before could use it 2 days on one charge easily, any idea how to get the battery to last like before?

Laggers Amputa

FlarosOverfield, 09 Jan 2021Hey remember when you could buy a phone in 2013 and it was ... moreThe major reason one may choose one phone from Xiaomi Redmi's line over the entry level line-up of any other brand is if they are interested in the possibility of developing/using custom kernels and custom ROMs. And thankfully, it is totally possible to have a 64-bit kernel and OS on the Redmi 7A!

A small phone for basic use with 64-bit on, is, amongst other things, what i'm looking for my next phone. This one has been a good candidate so far.

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021I installed miui 12 a few weeks ago on my redmi 7a but ever... moreSettings -> Battery and performance -> Battery Settings (there is a gear ⚙ symbol on the top right corner) -> scenarios -> sleep mode... Turn this setting off...

• hWhat

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021I installed miui 12 a few weeks ago on my redmi 7a but ever... moretry reinstalling MIUI, or downgrade your MIUI

• ..123

• Mdraksi

Decijj, 04 Mar 2021The new update made the battery drain X2 faster. Don'... moreWith new update my phone works just perfect. Until this update i was able to watch Youtube videos in max 720p resolution, and now with MIUI12 i can watch Youtube videos in 1080p resolution. And i get a lot cool new stuff,one of them is new Control center and is fantastic. And just to say, my phone have 2GB RAM memory and with such a small amount of memory everything works smooth. This is why i love XIAOMI, because they dont forget older and cheaper model of their phones, they just optimize software for every model. In my family my girlfriend have Xiaomi,my mom have Xiaomi,whole my family members and a lot of close friends and colegues all have XIAOMI. have make desicion in my life - when i buy next phone it must be XIAOMI, and that is how things work in my life. Greetings from Serbia

• Decijj

The new update made the battery drain X2 faster.
Don't update

Vishal Akbar 20, 01 Feb 2021I received miui 12 today. So far working fine and no issues... moreI installed miui 12 a few weeks ago on my redmi 7a but everytime I connect to a WiFi network and then lock the phone for a few minutes it disconnect from the wifi network . I don't know how to fix it can someone help me ?

• Jozedee

Msod, 07 Nov 2020I just bought a redmi7A and my phone was got locked. Unfort... moreYou have to contact the person you bought the phone from, I also experienced the same issue when I bought mine

• Jozedee

Vishal Akbar 20, 01 Feb 2021I received miui 12 today. So far working fine and no issues... moreI actually use mine for intense gaming and it works fine