Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Android 10 (MIUI V11.0.2.0) update for Global Rom Redmi 7a is now up

• xoxo

mi phone is not charging and does not power on.

• anton

sturzerblitz, 21 Jun 2020Just buy the 10W charger bruh10W charger is in the box ;]

• waduah

sturzerblitz, 04 May 2020Does this have an IR blaster?It doesn't have the IR blaster. You can get that on the Mi A2 LITE which is similarly priced.

Just buy the 10W charger bruh

• milenkokg

Android 10 ,patch may 2020 updated just now (eu rom,Serbia)

• jiri

anton, 18 Jun 2020Yes, but after update to MIUI 11.0.18 in Europe only 5W ;]can anyone confirm this charging problem? 5W to 0-100% 5 hours????

• anton

Anonymous, 16 Jun 2020is it only 10w?Yes, but after update to MIUI 11.0.18 in Europe only 5W ;]

• Anon

sturzerblitz, 14 Jun 2020you should indicate whether if it's china/india/global rom ... moreIts global version, for europe. After newest update i have problem with slow charging.

is it only 10w?

But in AIDA64, it's Snapdragon 439.

According to CPU-Z, it's Snapdragon 435

• Zoka

sturzerblitz, 14 Jun 2020you should indicate whether if it's china/india/global rom ... moreAlmost 80% of all mobile phones are manufactured in factories opened in China by manufacturers. And there is no fear that they are manufactured in China or any other country.

Anon, 28 May 2020Is anyone notice slow charging after last update? How ti fix it?you should indicate whether if it's china/india/global rom plus the miui version

After using a Moto G7 Play and Moto G6 (nice phone), I decided to try the Global version 7A since I'm in the US, and this is better than either Moto phone. I'm well aware that system updates can often mess up phones, so haven't done any system updates on the 7A and it's been performing flawlessly. My version made in India has the 12mp rear camera, and with Gcam, images rival the quality of my Canon digital SLR. There is currently no decent Gcam for Moto phones, which is why I went for the 7A, along with the excellent price. It's the perfect size to slip into a pocket, yet has a large enough screen to enjoy vids and photos. I'm not a gamer, so don't need anything more powerful or larger screen. Overall for my needs, I'm impressed with the 7A Global version. It would be nice if it had a fingerprint sensor, but considering the low price and other good features, it's okay.

• Beaky

I bought this phone as a 4G backup in case my other 4G or 3G phones died. The reason is that I positively do NOT want 5G as the higher power and higher frequency EM fields are harmful to health. I received it this morning, have been 'playing' with it all day, and it proves to be a very nice phone. It is not for voice though, and will serve as a WiFi data modem.

• Anon

Is anyone notice slow charging after last update? How ti fix it?

lunaman, 24 May 2020can detect 5g wifi/network?SoC has no chip to detect the 5g network.

It's an affordable phone, please do not have great expectations from it.

• lunaman

can detect 5g wifi/network?

Maroo, 01 Mar 2020When will redmi 7a go on android 10asuming that redmi 6a was upgrade to pie, he will. We never know