Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Xiaomi Redmi 7A

For those needing more review on this device -

I am using this like a dirt since local lockdown here in India (19 th March). Using it for calls, messages, e-mails, documents reading and commenting, hotspot for my laptop, playing games, watching movies and other entertainment etc.etc.

Under all situations, this device has performed very well for the money that I paid for it. I do not play graphics intensive games, but normal ones work just fine. Battery life is equally good. Inspite of all these tasks, I am still at 20-25% by the time I go to bed.

This compact screen size is just fine.

It's a great deal for money.

• Dark Marcena

Columbus, 03 Mar 2020Does this phone have OTG? (On The Go)It does support OTG as well, what a heck

Anonymous, 21 Mar 2020This phone is way terrible, this phone does not have a review, a... moreFind a phone that matches the price of this, and has better performance. Your argument is invalid.

This phone is way terrible, this phone does not have a review, and too bad no notch

dmxmb, 18 Mar 2020if you had to choose between this smartphone and Oppo A1k, which... moreObviously, Redmi 7A. It's better and cheaper. Snapdragon processors are superior as they require less amount of battery. If you really need a big screen, go for Redmi 8A.

• dmxmb

if you had to choose between this smartphone and Oppo A1k, which one you pick?

• Remendy

any recomendations how to charge the battery for first time?

• firestarter

Nanang Cs, 08 Mar 2020Hey, is there a number on app's icon when get msg or e-mail?yes

• Nanang Cs

Hey, is there a number on app's icon when get msg or e-mail?

• Maroo

Levels, 04 Mar 2020Am finding it very difficult to copy videos and music from my re... moreMe too

• dr0

Columbus, 03 Mar 2020Does this phone have OTG? (On The Go)Yes it does.

• Levels

Am finding it very difficult to copy videos and music from my redmi7A memory to my SD card.Is also becoming difficult for my flat screen to play videos and music on my phone using the USB cable Any help.

• Columbus

Does this phone have OTG? (On The Go)

• Maroo

When will redmi 7a go on android 10

• Banana

Benito, 12 Feb 2020Does this phone has call recording features?Lol u like have never use MIUI phones.Of course they have it

• Raj

Benito, 12 Feb 2020Does this phone has call recording features?Yes it have call recording option

• Vita Simoni

Ijaj, 12 Feb 2020Power button double press enable it in settingsSolve it, thanks : )

• Benito

Does this phone has call recording features?

• Ijaj

Vita Simoni, 11 Feb 2020Does anyone know how to turn on light at Redmi 7A? This is the ... morePower button double press enable it in settings

• Vita Simoni

Does anyone know how to turn on light at Redmi 7A?
This is the first time I do not know how to turn on light on the cell phone...