Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Xiaomi Redmi 7A

Svp, 18 Nov 2019Here in South India I am still not getting MIUI 11 update for my... moreYou dwnLd the official recovery rom from the official site and flash it as the update is already available just google it or else take your device to service centre they’ll do it for you free if it’s in warranty,however don’t use the term root With them :)

• kenLi

COD is now working great on my phone. Yey!

• Laxman

YsmaelC, 22 Nov 2019I have the same problem and i have not foud how to solve it. have you?I had this problem and then I went to service centre and replaced motherboard free of cost In warranty.

AKS, 22 Nov 2019Yes, it happens with me also.Make sure ur proximity sensor isn't covered by protective glass or anything... Also turn off double tap to wake up feature, since there's some kind of bug in it.. Use Raise to Wake feature instead... It's gr8.. Hope this solves ur problem..

• AKS

Pow, 17 Nov 2019Does anyone have a problem with proximity sensor like I do? Appe... moreYes, it happens with me also.

• YsmaelC

Pow, 17 Nov 2019Does anyone have a problem with proximity sensor like I do? Appe... moreI have the same problem and i have not foud how to solve it. have you?

How is the battery back up, after MI UI 11 update.. Currently in MI UI 10, I m getting 12 hours SOT while browsing on WIFI and around 9 hours SOT on VOLTE

Punith, 18 Nov 2019What is the size of MIUI 11 update for redmi 7a638mb

• yorme

double tap sometimes doesnt work

• Punith

What is the size of MIUI 11 update for redmi 7a

• Svp

Here in South India I am still not getting MIUI 11 update for my Redmi 7A.. I am checking daily for update. But no update is available. Please kindly help me getting update.
Recently my phone was hanged and I ROOTED it to factory data reset. Hard reset. Holding volume button and power button.
Thanks friends in advance.

• Pow

Does anyone have a problem with proximity sensor like I do? Apperently some times when I am on a call it lights up and sturt turning on things and open apps etc.

• Pow

7Woot3, 16 Nov 2019Does it still happen after the update to MIUI 11 (v 11.0.4)?It's better but not perfect

• Sloboda

Svp, 16 Nov 2019Friends any of you get MIUI 11 update . Please inform me about M... moreOk. The update is good and stable. They are no slow downs while unlocking phone and multitasking is faster. Battery is the same ram usage is the same. In conclustion the update is "must have" cause the phone is faster

Hope this helps

• Nouro

Contrat IS horrible

• Svp

Friends any of you get MIUI 11 update . Please inform me about MIUI 11 update. And results after update.

• 7Woot3

Jai, 02 Nov 2019There are 2 speakers at the bottom but the sound doesn't comes o... moreLeft side is the mic and right side is the speaker.

• 7Woot3

greg1959, 31 Oct 2019If double tap does not work adjust your mobile to turn on if you... moreDoes it still happen after the update to MIUI 11 (v 11.0.4)?

• 7Woot3

sbe561, 21 Oct 2019Bluetooth wifi error! When bluetooth is on, wifi speed is very s... moreNever encountered that. But I suspect that your BT and wifi signals are interfering with each other. Try to change your wifi router's channel. Your phone will then use a slightly different frequency to connect to your router and this hopefully eliminates/reduces the interference with your BT signal. BT and wifi both use the 2.4 Ghz band.

Perfect phone!