Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power

Xiaomi Redmi 9 Power

• Kela

Now these Days Redmi phone are Launched without Led Notifications....Before that every Redmi phone have this Feature But now they are not.

I used to buy only Xiaomi phones, now none since the Pocophone F1. All their new phones are too big and have awkwardly placed fingerprint scanners. When I see one that is smaller than 6.67 I think great, only to see that it is shorter but too wide - 77 mm is too wide to be comfortable to use. Nothing over 75 please.

poco m3!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020Xiaomi releases poco M3 and the immediately releases this a... moreXiaomi killed poco when they skipped poco f2 and launched x2, they are making poco a rebranding company.

• DopeDawg

Zack, 12 Dec 2020Should I buy this phone or poco m3.It make me more confuse.... moreIg u should go with the red mi 9 pro of realme 6 cause there is not muvh difference between real me 7 and ig everyone knows realme is the best budget phone

Zack, 12 Dec 2020Should I buy this phone or poco m3.It make me more confuse.... moreThey are basically the same phone

• Zack

Should I buy this phone or poco m3.It make me more confuse.However im prefer ultrawide angle cause if we use gcam we will available to use macro.

• al

Himadri, 05 Dec 2020I wanted to buy POCO M3 though... that one looks much bette... moreYeah trade the Stereo Speakers & Ultrawide Camera for the looks lol

• Himadri

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2020Probably an Indian Variant of the Poco M3 so it's gonn... moreI wanted to buy POCO M3 though... that one looks much better, doesn't it?

Ash, 02 Dec 2020Will it be available in global or in bangladesh?Probably an Indian Variant of the Poco M3 so it's gonna be available in Bangladesh

Very nice I love it

• Nhyoon

Anonymous, 02 Dec 2020Xiaomi releases poco M3 and the immediately releases this a... moreNope, I think Poco M3 can get pure Android & Redmi 9 only use MIUI.

Xiaomi releases poco M3 and the immediately releases this at the same price, the same phone but with wide angle lens and more memory and therefore kills the M3. Makes sense.

• Ash

Will it be available in global or in bangladesh?

• potzz

So is it UFS 2.2 ?

• Charisto

I have gat to say redmi is really killin it this year with the release of budget phone packed with good specs

• LivinProof

Why Tho?

• SABUJ RANA

Rebranded of poco M3

• Slowpoke

Mr.Polska, 01 Dec 2020That SD662 is going to deliver quite the power, am I right.It's basically a 636, 660, 665 and 662.. same processors... But the UFS 2.2 storage will make the difference in smoothness.