Xiaomi Redmi 9A

Xiaomi Redmi 9A

Anyone, 21 Sep 2021Dont buy, very slow, that 2gb ram is a lie feels like a 1 g... moreHave you updated to MIUI 12.0.7? After updating to that version, my phone's performance is much smoother (RAM usage is also better).

• Anyone

Dont buy, very slow, that 2gb ram is a lie feels like a 1 gb ram, the phone crashes every time i try to play anything, better off buying redmi 9 than this, its very shitty phone, been using it for a year now and every one saying that its fine only used the phone for messenger and Facebook

Anonymous, 02 Jun 2020I have been using this phone for 5 years... Still working fine!How are you using this phone for 5years? Are you a time traveller? This phone was released on June 2020! Not 5years ago!

Cy, 15 Sep 2021Is redmi 9a updated the RAM usage or there has a visual bug... moreWhat is the version of MIUI that you use? It seems that Xiaomi's been optimising the RAM usage with newer updates.

• Cy

Is redmi 9a updated the RAM usage or there has a visual bug?. I was shocked when I saw the available ram was 1.7/2.0GB. Before it was only 900-1.1GB available.

• Sikandar Baloch

I have used Redmi 8A and 9A both have network issue.. Sometimes if I am in my room, my phone shows to be out of reach to callers. I have my friends to call me in the same room, they get the "Out of Reach" or "Switched Off" message from the server. It is happening with these 2 phones only. My other phones don't have this issue.

• Ichi

Its pretty good,according to the price.But its kinda slow and the wifi connection is weak .If your budget is low, then you can buy this phone.That's all I have to say...

• Naval128

This is probably the only Xiaomi phone I'll recommend, since the software isn't buggy and I'm getting weekly updates here in Indonesia. My experience with it has been very good so far. The only problem would be that it's lacking a fingerprint sensor and it's Wi-Fi signal reception isn't the best compared to my mother's Oppo A12.

• Joseph

Wanted , 06 Aug 2021Am a free fire game player which phones is better between S... moreredmi 9a

This phone (32GB version) is very slowwwww! wifi is also slow since there is no AC support.

• udinesse

Jenith Indusara, 01 Apr 2021I'm using Redmi 9A from 8 months. I haven't find ... more@phone store?

• S16

It will be very helpful if you come back with a camera update

• Victor

BAD ANIMALS BAD, 08 Aug 2021Don't buy or use Xiaomi Redmi 9a it's very hard t... moreHow have you used this phone for a couple of years if this phone is made since 06.2020?

Wanted , 06 Aug 2021Am a free fire game player which phones is better between S... moreRedmi 9a

• BAD ANIMALS BAD

Sodiq , 06 Aug 2021Am a free fire game player between Samsung a02 and redmi 9a... moreBuy Samsung bro not for this Xiaomi it's waisting your time and your money thanks bad and pour signal

• BAD ANIMALS BAD

Don't buy or use Xiaomi Redmi 9a it's very hard to say! I've had a bad feelings for this I use this phone for couple of years I have nothing it's worthless waisting money can't go enough it's a pour signal weak among the weakest so that I won't recommend this for others just because is this waisting your time and money thank you buy buy others company phone no not this Redmi IST all disguating

• Wanted

Am a free fire game player which phones is better between Samsung a02 and redmi 9a please

• Sodiq

Am a free fire game player between Samsung a02 and redmi 9a which one is better please

• Goran

Qun, 10 Jul 2021Hey guys I have read alot of reviews about the redmi 9a but... moreGo for Samsung phone because you will have software issues

• xyz

Using indian variant redmi 9A _ 2 gb model . I threw away inbox cable and charger ,its really mediocre quality. Using sony power bank for now ,it uses 5v and efficient.
I uninstalled everything still some apps consume ram hidden. For 2 gb variant usable ram is only 800 -900 mb ram. Okay to read pdf and watch presentations. Display mediocre for hd videos .Gaming isn't good too.