Xiaomi Redmi 9C

Xiaomi Redmi 9C

• nikole

Anonymous, 07 Sep 2021Please , make a pouch for it..... it is a wonderful modeldowland a volume booster

Anonymous, 24 Aug 2021Bought 1 mth. Update MIUI 12.0.16 twice no freeze. Am happy... moreRefer to my comments above.
My Redmi 9T feeling good now

• TheoS

Chances are 99.9% that if your 9C is acting up or is not working or you can't do stuff.....it will be something YOU have done to the phone. How do I know this?

Because I have used my 9C extensively every day for 9 Month's now. Never a glitch. It just soldiers on and never fails to impress. I am the same guy that had a Nokia1 that I eventually smashed to pieces cause I could not handle it's software issues anymore.

I had zero such frustration with this 9C doing the same tasks. And also much, much nicer and responsive in every way.

So all you that come here and moan and groan about the 9C....either you expecting too much from this entry level phone or you did some dumbass thing to it that it causing a problem on YOUR phone. The rest of us using the 9C love this trouble free phone.

Nokia1 at 9 months had me resetting phone to factory settings probably 60 times already.

9C still the way I bought it. Go figure.

Betty, 10 Sep 2021I just bought my phone two weeks ago and it won't turn... moreDo this - charge 100% Switch on
Fail, rest On next day
Should be ok

• Betty

I just bought my phone two weeks ago and it won't turn on again

• Victor250i8

A week ago I bought my redmi 9c and I had problem with wifi 2.4. All my equipment works with a download speed of 25mb and 12.5mb upload, on my phone the internet is at a speed of 45 Mb download and upload 0.2

I thought it was a bad cell phone

Please , make a pouch for it..... it is a wonderful model

• Bill40

why my headphone volume is so low compared to my old phone

xlmvthxw, 25 Aug 2021why my headphone volume is so low compared to my old phone ... moreSame with you,

Anonymous, 27 Aug 2021Anyone has news about our phone's MIUI 12.5 Update? ... morefrom what i've read redmi 9a and 9c are going to start receiving miui 12.5 in september

Anyone has news about our phone's MIUI 12.5 Update?

Since Redmi 9, 8, and 8A already has a global stable release?

• xlmvthxw

why my headphone volume is so low compared to my old phone (redmi 4x)? And the speaker sometimes sounds broken?

No compass no split screen and not good selfie camera. But i love

Anonymous, 09 Aug 2021this phone doesn't have magnetometer consider this be... moreSame with you, i hate thatšŸ¤­

Bought 1 mth. Update MIUI 12.0.16 twice no freeze. Am happy. My 9T freeze 1 week.
Best phone budget price.
Someone help my 9T freeze aldy.

• Curby

anonymous 38AU8, 15 Aug 2021Should I buy xiaomi Redmi 8 or 9cRedmi 8 for durability and long time use, 9c for better casual daily use like work or music and camera

• Pim

Abdul, 09 Aug 2021Anyone know any solution of screen freeze, I need to power ... moreTry starting up with bright light

anonymous 38AU8, 15 Aug 2021Should I buy xiaomi Redmi 8 or 9credmi 8 or 8a

• Eyafin

Which better xiaomi redmi 9c or vivo y81

• miuser977

anonymous 38AU8, 15 Aug 2021Should I buy xiaomi Redmi 8 or 9cgo for Redmi 8. or even Redmi 8A instead of Redmi 9C.