Xiaomi Redmi 9T

Xiaomi Redmi 9T

• brayan2000

is it normal for my redmi 9t to come with miui 12.0.7? is that in pages to download firmware I get that it is a stable beta. If anyone could help me I would be very grateful

• Phil

Anonymous, 19 Sep 2021I went to the shop and they also can't turn it on.... ... moreBought redmi 9t August 12, phone hang up sept 18 2021. Motherboard problem. Why released it when not sure it's ok. Not worth buying.

• Gio

With with an update 12.0.16. baterry lasts much more.

Jayjay4, 21 Aug 2021My phone has not turn on for more 15days now....does removi... moreI went to the shop and they also can't turn it on.... So they sent it to the service center..... Still waiting for it

• jk

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021I've updated my Xiaomi redmi 9t to MIUI 12.0.11 after ... moreShould I update my 12.0.10 ?

• Bryte

I just bought redmi 9t . global ROM miut 12.0.9

I just received update miui 12.0.15

Should I update..I heard there is problem with start up after update

• Gio

Kooyeb, 18 Sep 2021Early this morning, I updated from version 12.0.15 to 12.0.... moreJust got it, same here :)

Early this morning, I updated from version 12.0.15 to 12.0.16. It was so successful! It has made the phone faster and smoother!

Mega user, 16 Sep 2021Depends on regions I suppose. Because I changed my region t... moreYup different regions get different updates. If you want updates with minimum level of bugs, then set your region to United States of America/ United States. This worked for me.

• CoffeeAtDawn

Phoenix, 17 Sep 2021I also have the same problem with notification lightThis device doesn't have a LED notification light and a charging light.

• Phoenix

Eddy, 01 Sep 2021My Redmi 9T Global Version: 12.0.11.0, does not have the fo... moreI also have the same problem with notification light

Anonymous, 16 Sep 2021I didn't receive update to MIUI 12.0.15. Just 12.0.11 ... moreDepends on regions I suppose. Because I changed my region to United States to download themes since it was showing that they aren't available in my region and also saw that it was giving the option of updating to 12.0.15. After I changed my region back, the update disappeared automatically.

Anonymous, 12 Sep 2021Since I updated to 12.0.15 I have been having network issue... moreI didn't receive update to MIUI 12.0.15. Just 12.0.11 Why tho?

RC, 14 Sep 2021Hi. Just ordered the Redmi 9t and read a lot of reviews abo... moreI've updated my Xiaomi redmi 9t to MIUI 12.0.11 after I unboxed the phone. It's been 2 weeks and no issues were encountered so far.

• Redmi 9t Feedback

It's been almost 2 weeks, no issues were encountered. Just don't expect too much for gaming because if you set your graphics too high it will heat up. Gyro in CODM is delay and it's expected. MOBA Games doesn't have problems with high graphics. And for genshin impact, sadly it can't handle even the lowest setting. As for the camera, it's pretty good for the price especially if you love taking pictures outdoors. Side fingerprint have a slight delay.

Shaf, 15 Sep 2021after 3 days my redmi 9t blacked out, I tried to charge my ... moreBring it to the service center

• Shaf

after 3 days my redmi 9t blacked out, I tried to charge my phone, and managed to charge it. but when I wanted to turn on the phone while charging, suddenly the phone turned off again ... I've tried several times..but the result is the same.

anyone who knows what the problem is,
please help me

• JJ

Dildar, 07 Sep 2021I have bought redmi 9t before one week. 1. Screen brightne... moreBut it worth for the cheap price

• JJ

Good phone..i dont have any issue..

• Synonyms

Does anyone know how to solve sim "not set" issir