Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

• Janix

We know that the main difference on chinese over global version is network bands they can handle. May i know is network band restrictions a hardware or software limited? What if i have a chinese version of k20 pro is flashing the global rom solves the network band issues? Thanks

• Kkkkkk

Why no sd card

• A mauritian

Hi, where can i buy this phone in Mauritius?

Nasri619, 06 Sep 2019When u have storage 256gb, the 2.3gb is not a big problem. ... moreNo i have 128GB model.

user, 06 Sep 2019If Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro in the same price, which should I buy?Offcourse Mi9 is better choice.

• Joshua

Its big difference between nubia z20 and xiaomi k20 pro? its not big difference on the price 100 euro +- but worth it this 100 euro more for the nubia z20?

• Sapphire5

Honor 10 or Xiaomi k20 pro?

• user

If Mi 9 and Redmi K20 Pro in the same price, which should I buy?

ddas, 04 Sep 2019I can see a folder named "downloaded_rom" inside the file m... moreWhen u have storage 256gb, the 2.3gb is not a big problem. Games nowadays almost 3gb-4gb on PUBG is not big deal

sohail shafayat, 03 Sep 2019front camera & telephoto sensor is too small front cam... moreExpecting phone that cost half the price of flagship, but spec to be better than all?

AVN83, 05 Sep 2019Yes keep the folder but delete the content as the next time... moreDo u mean whenever a new software update comes, it gets downloaded in the "downloaded_rom" folder? If Yes, then why? This was not the case when I use to have Samsung S9+.

ddas, 04 Sep 2019Thanx, i deleted it too. But when I talked to customer care... moreYes keep the folder but delete the content as the next time when you want to download it will check for the same path.

If by mistake you delete the folder, create one more folder with the same name on the file manager.

AVN83, 04 Sep 2019Its just a backup file download while updating. I have dele... moreThanx, i deleted it too. But when I talked to customer care for Mi, they said to Keep that folder.

ddas, 04 Sep 2019I can see a folder named "downloaded_rom" inside the file m... moreIts just a backup file download while updating. I have deleted it.

I can see a folder named "downloaded_rom" inside the file manger of K20pro. Has anybody noticed it? Please advise do I need to keep this folder or can I delete this, as it is taking 2.3GB space of my mobile storage??

Niroedi, 04 Sep 2019This was excellent flagship killer mobile in 2019. I dont k... moreYes, this is a fablus phone.low price so people blame this phon

• Niroedi

This was excellent flagship killer mobile in 2019. I dont know why some people said bad comments in this fabulous phone. Please comment after using this phone.. 😜

Model, 04 Sep 2019Use settings.. ..Will get good effectShare settings

The notify light is on the top of the front camera module and that makes it difficult to be seen.And unlike the predecessor,this phone's notify light has only one color(blue) rathan than many color.But this phone supports AOD,which can replace the role of notify light but costs more power.

sohail shafayat, 03 Sep 2019front camera & telephoto sensor is too small front cam... moreVery true. Selfies coming bad and not like flagship mobiles.