Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro

• 4PLaY

Is it able to stream HD or 4k with netflix. What's the Widevine security level on this, please use DRMInfo to check. Netflix 4k/hd needs L1.

When nepal will see this model available, stunning model, it will rock globally.

Gef, 06 Jul 2019Which one should I buy the late Samsung A9, the new Samsung A50 ... moreSamsung galaxy a70 is much better

Genz, 04 Jul 2019Is it available in morocco ? where i can find it ?Yea I have the same Question bro cuz I live in Morocco too but this Model will never be available in Morocco Cuz its only the Chinese Version, The Global Version isnt out yet and we hope They're going to release the Global version of the K20 Pro as the Mi 9T Pro like they did with the K20 >> Mi 9T

Amit Sujauddin, 06 Jul 2019Redmi K20 Pro coming soon in indiarumors say it could be priced starting from 25K to 30K INR, which would be awesome
only if it would have launched with Android One, this would be the phone of the year :(

• Gef

Which one should I buy the late Samsung A9, the new Samsung A50 or this phone? which one is better

Redmi K20 Pro coming soon in india

• anonymous

Anonymous, 01 Jul 20192W/kg it has to limit only upto 1.66 and it does emit a lot of ... moreSAR mentioned here is as below which is quite safe.

1.03 W/kg (head)
0.72 W/kg (body)

so where do you get the 2W/kg value ??

Mk, 04 Jul 2019Does this work with google store and will I be able to play amer... moreYes it do

• Mk

Does this work with google store and will I be able to play american pubg mobile

Very powerful device for 350€ about 390-400k score on AnTuTu it's just unrealistic. Xiaomi
made awesome phone.

• Genz

Is it available in morocco ? where i can find it ?

Anonymous, 29 Jun 2019The poco has cheap plastic body and a cheap notched LCD display ... moreBuy the kevlar version. Feels good in hand, and you won't need a case.

dhana, 29 Jun 2019sar value very high in this product better we can go for another modelif it is whithin the legal limits i don't see the problem!!

Poco F1@Mi9 are in my mind, since this out already which here K20 known as Mi9T~ for those are on budget but still strive looking for good performance all rounder (Battery/Camera/Gaming and etc), would this be a good choices or should i go for the PRO version??

JustinBeboyPH, 24 Jun 2019I one of the owner of Redmi k20 pro, and some of the owner has a... moreWhere did you buy the k20 pro in phl? And how much and what variant thanks

• gaaron

Timo0829, 02 Jul 2019Ohhhh Thanks. So that what intensive is. Yes!! I always play exa... moreif u don't care about sd card and having a pop up camera then go for it bro...

gaaron, 01 Jul 2019intensive play...it when u turn on ur phone then u start playing... moreOhhhh Thanks. So that what intensive is. Yes!! I always play exactly like that. So, I must choose K20 pro, eh?

• Scarpon

Abuzar, 01 Jul 2019Yes OTA updates not affected Can I still use NFC and Google play?

Anonymous, 01 Jul 2019You didn't answer the questionNo