Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Holly, 19 Mar 2021Just ordered a 512gb model advertised as pro edition but mu... moreI have the 512GB K20 Pro with 12GB RAM. Last OTA update us Miui Global 12 0.4.0, based on Android 10.

Holly, 19 Mar 2021Just ordered a 512gb model advertised as pro edition but mu... moreLooks like no android 11 for this model

• Holly

yoyo, 06 Feb 2021last year I ordered "K20 pro premium Edition" - t... moreJust ordered a 512gb model advertised as pro edition but must be premium model as pro model does not come with a 512gb variant.Anyone know if premium edition will get android 11? I am in UK.

yoyo, 06 Feb 2021last year I ordered "K20 pro premium Edition" - t... moreso wahat's the main reason that u want update ur Miui Rom

the current miui version on ur phone, does it have any lag or issue?????

or u just curious about it

don't be curious just joy from current version miui rom on ur phone.
P.S: update phones that past 5months of release them in market its not right.

• Sol

yoyo, 06 Feb 2021last year I ordered "K20 pro premium Edition" - t... morei was like you ; just flash it with mi9t pro rom . done. ( they are same)

• yoyo

last year I ordered "K20 pro premium Edition" - the sender sent me the chinese version by mistake and ebay didn't let me contact him - I just installed GMS and choose english language
Will I have a problem if I update to 12.5 ? it is a chinese version but has snapdragon 855+

aside from that, it is a great phone!!!

• Bonjing

bison, 23 Sep 2020the k20 pro premium is able to upgrade to the new MIUI 12 i... morecheck this out, new update roll out miui 12

KERO, 29 Jun 2020I have a problem the resolution of photo decreases when I s... moreSending your picture as a document preserves photo quality.

• Veyron

Aaron, 18 Jul 2020Hello kabayans where i would buy global rom of redmi k20... moreNo Global ROM available Kabayan CN version lng.

• bison

the k20 pro premium is able to upgrade to the new MIUI 12 if anyone was wondering

Aaro , 18 Jul 2020What's is the global version of redmi k20 pro premium?Mi 9T Pro

• Aaron

Hello kabayans
where i would buy global rom of redmi k20 pro premium?

• Aaro

Selin, 14 Feb 2020I bought my xiaomi redmi K20 pro premium edition 12gb/512gb... moreWhat's is the global version of redmi k20 pro premium?

• KERO

I have a problem the resolution of photo decreases when I send it via any app but the photos on my phone is so good unlike when I send it Though any app

• lg

JC, 03 May 2020Is it okay to buy with CN rom? I'm from Philippines.better get global rom as cn rom wil not works with Google completely as from my useage experience. china and America just can't get along well.

• ayre

Ray, 06 May 2020which custom rom ? same with K20 Pro ?mi 9t pro

• Ray

chipscheema, 04 May 2020i suggest that you strongly consider this phone, i've been ... morewhich custom rom ?
same with K20 Pro ?

• chipscheema

i suggest that you strongly consider this phone, i've been using it for about 7 months, and it works amazing, and if you wish to, you coud also easily flash a custom rom on it. really good phone, worth it.

• JC

Is it okay to buy with CN rom? I'm from Philippines.

Mori, 01 May 2020somebody please tell me buy it or not!?Go for the k20 pro.it is more bang for buck.is the same phone.but with sd 855.