Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Premium

• Orange97

If you play PUBG, you wont feel the difference between SD855, 855+ and 730.
But in emulators like DamonPS2, PPSSPP, Citra, Dolphin, it's "Night" and "Day"!

• Tech expert

Flagship killer is alive .

Mikkun, 20 Sep 2019On the current trend it looks like Xiaomi's trying to kill ... moreDon't waste time to hold your breath, confirmed no micro sd card, this is exact same phone like K20 pro or Mi9T Pro, in fact Xiaomi never had a flagship with micro SD slot since Mi2, Mi3, Mi4, Mi5, Mi6, Mi8 & Mi9 none of this had a micro sd slot.

Mikkun, 20 Sep 2019On the current trend it looks like Xiaomi's trying to kill ... moreYou must be new at using xiaomi. Xiaomi was ditching microSD since Mi3. It's not current trend.

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019so this phone is called: "Redmi K20 Pro Premium" - what a t... moreBut same old pathetic selfie camera... what's premium about it!!

Anonymous, 20 Sep 2019so this phone is called: "Redmi K20 Pro Premium" - what a t... moreYeah I agree instead of long naming scheme why not just skip the PRO part as Redmi K20 Premium sounds much nicer and Premium would mean your buying the current top tech that Xiaomi can provide.

so this phone is called: "Redmi K20 Pro Premium" - what a tongue twister

• Bruh

Why do the names of colors have inconsistent lettercases? The new color is called 'Armor Black'. Also, Summer Honey and Pearl White aren't two different colors.

So sad not a global rom phone.

• Xiaomi Fan

Adham23, 19 Sep 2019I wish it had stereo speaker, dedicated sd slot and ois. Then buy Mi 9 or Mi Mix 3

Adham23, 19 Sep 2019I wish it had stereo speaker, dedicated sd slot and ois. On the current trend it looks like Xiaomi's trying to kill the MicroSD slot for the phones that have higher specs, so I'm not holding my breath to see if this DOES have a microSD slot, especially if this is just a rebranded Avengers Exclusive edition phone.

Anonymous, 19 Sep 201912/512 for 450 bucks...nope, thats for 128/8 the 512/12 is much more expensive

• Boss

Although device is going to be perfect but only one thing is lacking 90hz display....if it has it it will be unbeatable....

Adham23, 19 Sep 2019I wish it had stereo speaker, dedicated sd slot and ois. You could get the OnePlus 7, but it has a notch, smaller battery, and no 3.5mm jack, keep that in mind.

joe nodden, 19 Sep 2019Ah right and I want it to pay my god damn taxes. Put the SD 855+ in a bionic robot body and make it work for you. :)

Adham23, 19 Sep 2019I wish it had stereo speaker, dedicated sd slot and ois. Ah right and I want it to pay my god damn taxes.

• Orange97

Adham23, 19 Sep 2019I wish it had stereo speaker, dedicated sd slot and ois. it gives you ALL OF THOSE insane features for only 450$ and you still want more? :|
Maybe you'll get your desirable package in Redmi K30... But not for now.

12/512 for 450 bucks...

I wish it had stereo speaker, dedicated sd slot and ois.

• ron2000xm

Gosh! sd855+, 12/512, and only 2999cny(422usd) with coupon redemption.
Beat that!