Xiaomi Redmi K30

Xiaomi Redmi K30

it's not worth 262$
too big 165mm
battery it's not enought for such this size
except new camera 64mp imx686...of course no much difference with GW1 64mp of RN8 PRO
both have bad display...
helio g90t vs sd730g
162mm vs 165mm

price will down more...its not take too much time...will down fast

lenovo z6.... super amoled, 120hz, Hdr10, super amoled screen, sd730...6/64...159gr...157mm...184$

note 8 pro...helio g90t...ips...162mm...200gr...6/64...184$

• clay

hi I'm interested on buying this phone, can I have your color pick guys?

• OLEDer

i am not ur hope in the darkest nights

• Erbin

notafanboy, 18 Dec 2019possible =/= very likely You're still a troll Enjoy your crapp... moreActually lcd is better thab led which affects ur eyes directly so if u value eye more go with lcd

• Llerys sy

Is there a heating issue on this phone?
And which is better to use for gaming k30 or mi note 8pro?
Waiting for response tnx ;)

IpsDisplay, 18 Dec 2019I gave a strong point about the organic nature of oled To ar... morepossible =/= very likely
You're still a troll
Enjoy your crappy IPS LCD display with grey blacks lmao!

notafanboy, 18 Dec 2019you're a troll hating on superior technology, just stop posting.I gave a strong point about the organic nature of oled

To argue against your point that burn in is still possible

And instead of making a counter argument

You labelled me a troll?? Have some respect for yourself

IpsDisplay, 18 Dec 2019Please stop lying if scientist have somehow figured out how to p... moreyou're a troll hating on superior technology, just stop posting.

• gg

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019Mi 10se will be relrased in Q1 2020I rather see, it it said in sources no more SE in xiaomi

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019In what way ? Lcd is inferior in black level, power comsumption,... moreAt peak brightness LCD has better power consumption

On that same power consumption point explain to me why LCD panels from sharp have significantly better

Battery life than oled panels on the market??

But oled worshipers come on here and chant the same message everyday

notafanboy, 16 Dec 2019screen burn in hasn't been a real issue for years, try again matePlease stop lying if scientist have somehow figured out how to prevent organic things from expiring I'd believe you

They must then know how to stop human beings from ageing then

As long as Organic led (oled) emphasis on organic! burn in will always happen

Make it cheap,,,, you can upgrade every year!

I'm surely buying this phone...

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019Where? I'll be grateful. I saw only over 280$ prices at online s... moreAnd after a few hours price rose to 287$ on fast tech so still overpriced phone. Ofc I am saying about global stores like banggood, fast tech and others like this. 230$ is maybe in China or on official poster bro.

When will you post the review?

Anonymous, 17 Dec 2019China k30: 230$Where? I'll be grateful. I saw only over 280$ prices at online shops. Now there is 258$ offer on fast tech but I haven't seen lower price than that.

Europe, 16 Dec 2019Any smaller SE version? Up to 70mm width? That will be so nice.Mi 10se will be relrased in Q1 2020

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2019China K30 6/64 price: ~290$ Global K20 6/64 price: ~260$ Def... moreChina k30: 230$

K30 or Note 8 pro??

dilipkpm, 16 Dec 2019when was launching in india is there any update front camera is ... moreJanuary price 17k