Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro

I love the Xiaomi phones but why Xiaomi you didn't prepare a flaship phone with FM radio Infrared sensor good screen and logical price? Why only in midrange phones????

• Mormegil

I imported the base redmi k30 pro got to say best decision ever.. Don't think too much if you are not freak about the ois and other things just buy it the performance is way more than enough. Just a beautiful device.

• Bobby

SCELTA53 , 10 Jul 2020Bruh when you applied a theme some times the double tap to ... moreThanks guys, I tried restarting and honestly I didn't apply any theme beside the classic one from the beginning, the thing is double tap to turn the screen on works fine but to turn it off, it is not working !

• SCELTA53

Bobby, 09 Jul 2020Guy, could some one please help me, why double tap to turn ... moreBruh when you applied a theme some times the double tap to turn on/ off don't work, becouse of the theme...

Bobby, 09 Jul 2020Guy, could some one please help me, why double tap to turn ... moreJust restart the device bro...

• Bobby

Guy, could some one please help me, why double tap to turn off the screen is not working? it is said in the setting menu that it only works with classic theme and it is already on classic theme and I can't figure out why it is not turning the screen off when I am double tapping on the screen, I have owned LG and sony phones and they all worked perfectly well but this phone is not responding

R3D, 05 Jun 2020Why this phone has no OIS while my 4-year-old phone has ois... moreThe zom edition have dual ios

• daven

when is this available in the philippine market?

Super impressed by this phone.
Doesn't throttle at all compared to Flagship mi 10 Pro despite the MI 10 Pro having dedicated cooling

Elyas1877, 23 Jun 2020Hey what is the type of 8GB RAM Its LPDDR4x or LPDDR5?DDR5

Elyas1877, 23 Jun 2020Hey what is the type of 8GB RAM Its LPDDR4x or LPDDR5?For configuration 6GB/128GB, Xiaomi uses UFS3.0 and LPDDR4x.
For all other configurations, Xiaomi uses UFS3.1 and LPDDR5.

Hey
what is the type of 8GB RAM
Its LPDDR4x or LPDDR5?

Are you in NZ? does it work on NZ 5G? I want to get a K30 Pro but im not sure it will work on the NZ 5G bands?

Can you let me know please.

my redmi k30 pro 8 128 just got miui 12

Chan, 10 Jun 2020Price is awfully highWhat!? It is the ceapest sd 865 you can find.

Screen quality like candy

• R3D

M7T, 10 Jun 2020It does have OIS according to Google https://www.google.co... moreNo, it does not have OIS. Only the zoom version has OIS, which is costlier.

• M7T

R3D, 05 Jun 2020Why this phone has no OIS while my 4-year-old phone has ois... moreIt does have OIS according to Google

• Chan

Price is awfully high

• VOSS

Can this model change to Global Version ?