Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Pro

• Chan

Price is awfully high

• VOSS

Can this model change to Global Version ?

• R3D

Why this phone has no OIS while my 4-year-old phone has ois and was half the price of this. I was considering buying this phone. Even considered this 60hz panel but why no OIS!?

• Emi

Kiwi, 26 May 2020I am not shure but i think it is 180 hz . You right

Anonymous, 23 May 2020What is touch sampling rate of this and poco f2 pro?I am not shure but i think it is 180 hz .

What is touch sampling rate of this and poco f2 pro?

• Hasan

Anonymous, 18 May 2020Will they give 90hz 120hz through software update? And assu... morePoco F2 pro have more network bands which used in Europe/America.K30 pro doesn’t have those bands & also only chinese/english languag. F2 pro global version of k30 pro

• kiril

Anonymous, 18 May 2020Will they give 90hz 120hz through software update? And assu... morerefresh rate is a panel thing, not a software

Will they give 90hz 120hz through software update? And assuming poco f2 pro and k30 pro are same price same ram/storage, which should i buy? Does k30 pro have many Chinese bloatware that can't be uninstalled? Please answer all questions honestly. Thank you.

Sado0og, 17 May 2020Whats the difference between k30 pro and poco f2???? The price

• geo

Why such a heavy and big phone??? Also why no 90hz screen??

Whats the difference between k30 pro and poco f2????

Anonymous, 13 May 2020My wife has K20 Pro, I got the Mi 9T Pro because I wanted ... moreA weeks time is not that long i believe.
Im also upgrading later thus year. Though i have free phones from my carrier(s), im still getting this.

Recent xiaomi phones are all overweight.

JayrBars, 12 May 2020It is shipped with google services. No need to sideload. So... moreMy wife has K20 Pro, I got the Mi 9T Pro because I wanted the white version, both came with Google Services, almost nothing "extras", with Nova Launcher you don't know it's MIUI under the hood. Both get updates at one or two week difference, I my case, Mi 9T Pro has them first.
Looking forward to a K30 Pro later this year, maybe Christmas time :)

Rk100, 11 May 2020I'm pretty sure that the chinese version which is the one y... moreIt is shipped with google services. No need to sideload. Some say it has even faster updates. I have a mi9t, global version k20, and a friend of mine got the k20 and he has days faster updates than my phone. I dont know why.
So i believe this will also be the case with other models

Anonymous, 12 May 2020Can you overclock the display? And can you buy the device ... moreYou can buy it from Tradingshenzhen with 430 euro.

Can you overclock the display?
And can you buy the device in Germany?

I'm from Germany xd

JayrBars, 11 May 2020Its really not that different from the global version. Well... moreI'm pretty sure that the chinese version which is the one you are talking about, doesn't support google services, yes they can be side loaded because it is still android. But like I said, it is not the global version.so it will have different software support and it lacks GS.