Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra

ImbaLOL, 30 Mar 2021Currently using this phone. If I were to rate my overall ex... moreI use the phone and my experience has been markedly different from what you are saying..
In 6 months of using the device it has hanged like FIVE times,other than that the phone is buttery smooth..
I have absolutely no issues with Google Apps and they work 100% as they are supposed to..
For my needs,the camera is great..
The main CONS I have with the phone is twofold..
The battery is not the best I have seen,just above average AND secondly the phone heats up occasionally..
All in all I'll give it a solid 8/10..

• ImbaLOL

Currently using this phone. If I were to rate my overall experience, I'd say 6/10.
Pros:
120hz Amoled Screen
512GB ROM
Price point

Cons:
China Rom
Buggy but tolerable
Certain apps don't work

Camera is fine, not that great compared to flagship phones. But it does get the job done, I'm very much contented with it since I do little photography. Speakers are loud. Screen is not that bright as I would have hope.

I watch tons of reviews before I bought the phone, I even watch reviews of China ROM phones before even considering to buy this phone. Got hyped, don't believe most users that there are little difference between china and global rom.

Tons of apps are not supported at the google playstore. Google apps tend to crash. It is indeed easy to install google, but the support of the device for it is problematic, since at the first place china rom isn't google ready.

Phone hangs, I don't know if it's the miui version or just the OS. Dimensity 1000+ is indeeed a very fast chip, but there is little support, especially for flashing it as a global rom unlike snapdragon.

This phone triggers my patience, as there are too many permission to manually set up for apps installed. It's not a phone for those plug and play people. Too much privacy settings and permission block.

• Bababoey

bulbul, 21 Jan 2021its very worst phone i am using it 3month and its performen... moreThat must be fake dude

Mojo13, 13 Jan 2021anyone know how to fix Whatsapp POPUP notification not available.go to settings->permissions->autostart->allow whatsapp

asdfee, 08 Feb 2021Nah, your K30 pro sucks bruh. that "60hz" screen ... moreYou are overexaggerating. The K30 Ultra is better than the K30 Pro in only one aspect, refresh rate. And don't you dare degrade someone over a damn smartphone's refresh rate, you don't even know whether that person experienced high refresh rates or not. So shut up.

Alyas Choy, 07 Feb 2021Redmi k30 pro is better than ultra coz it has better processorThe Dimensity 1000+ is more than capable for whatever you will throw at it..
Meanwhile you have the high refresh rate and the stereo speakers in the K30 Ultra..
I would say both phones are evenly matched..

• asdfee

Alyas Choy, 07 Feb 2021Redmi k30 pro is better than ultra coz it has better processorNah, your K30 pro sucks bruh. that "60hz" screen of yours is very disgusting. My eye hurts whenever I go back to that. But yeah, I know you won't understand cause your k30 pro is stuck in that disgusting 60 hz refresh rate. The difference in speed between the dimensity 1000+ and the sd865 cannot really be seen in real world use bruh, you ca only see it on benchmarks. That's why screen quality still wins, k30 ultra rocks! k30 pro is trash.

• Alyas Choy

Redmi k30 pro is better than ultra coz it has better processor

bulbul, 21 Jan 2021its very worst phone i am using it 3month and its performen... moreYou must be talking about a different device,granted the battery backup is not the best with the high refresh rate..
But the phone is as smooth as butter and handles every task without any stutter or lag..

• bulbul

its very worst phone i am using it 3month and its performene upset me bcz bettery backup is very poor and some time its hung and frame drop really poor device from mi

anyone know how to fix Whatsapp POPUP notification not available.

How about netflix hd and hdr in redmi k30 ultra?

Donbenie, 03 Jan 2021Are you sure the sync is enabled? Go to accounts & syn... moretry reset same thing stills... only have drive, gmail, google fit data, people details, play games cloud save. goole contact apps has 0 contact listed , even though, it shows my icon that I am logged in.

MJ13, 03 Jan 2021I am having issues with google contact as it does not sync.... moreAre you sure the sync is enabled?
Go to accounts & sync,under settings and enable auto sync data..
Mine is working fine..

• MJ13

I am having issues with google contact as it does not sync. Rest of google app sync- chrome,calendar,drive etc. I set all the permission to allow , it just doesnt sync. install and reinstall doesnt work.
Any suggestion.

olawap, 29 Dec 2020you mean it internet will work fine in another country ?If your carrier's network bands are compatible with it,of course it will work.
Mine is Band 3 and 7 and it is working flawlessly.

• olawap

Highlander1978, 12 Aug 2020This is a china only product, that will not get a global ve... moreyou mean it internet will work fine in another country ?

Zaq, 21 Dec 2020hello guys just wanna ask some user about this phone cause ... moreThe phone is great,buttery smooth with no lags.
So far I have been enjoying it and it handles everything you throw at it without breaking a sweat and the Dimensity 1000+ is a full on monster.

• Ay33

Zaq, 21 Dec 2020hello guys just wanna ask some user about this phone cause ... moreWell, so far as I can tell,this phone is good after 3 months

Only thing is that if you are using fb messenger
Most likely because compatibility issue
Sometime when I close messenger,my phone would freeze

Other than that ,I couldn't be happier with this device

But if you have access to mi 10T
I would ask you to go for it