Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra

Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra

digitaldevil, 25 Oct 2020yeah pay 100usd more for that or go pay over 400 a 100 more... moreMaybe you should price the AMOLED replacement screen for the K30 Ultra and the LCD replacement screen of the iqoo and then you can come back and talk..

Donbenie, 25 Oct 2020Am sure you conveniently forgot to mention the absence of H... moreyeah pay 100usd more for that or go pay over 400 a 100 more to get better phone or pay 300 pay 400 pay 500 more lol , we dont talk about more expensive phones with better extras ... we talk about cheap flagship and iqoo z1 is the cheapest this year ,

digitaldevil, 25 Oct 2020iqoo z1 is 300usd .. k30 ultra 400 ha ha xiaomi going scam... moreAm sure you conveniently forgot to mention the absence of High grade AMOLED DISPLAY and STEREO SPEAKERS on your hero Iqoo device..

iqoo z1 is 300usd .. k30 ultra 400 ha ha xiaomi going scamming greedy

• nicke85

Bobish, 15 Oct 2020Hey dude, where you bought it!? I am from Bosnia, does it h... moreFrom AliExpress store 'Fantacy Store' shiping via DHL to EU. Regards

Bobish, 15 Oct 2020Hey dude, where you bought it!? I am from Bosnia, does it h... moreYou can install yourself. MIUI China ROM's app store has Google play store (I think), and ofc you can always install the Google play services and store via apks.

• Bobish

nicke85, 10 Oct 2020I use one K30 Ultra 8GB/512Gb in Serbia in EU, without prob... moreHey dude, where you bought it!? I am from Bosnia, does it have play store!?

• nicke85

I use one K30 Ultra 8GB/512Gb in Serbia in EU, without problems, local operator VIP SRB. Only problems was chinese bloatware but i found way to don't see it. K30 Ultra is the beast. I highly recommend it and MIUI 12 is gorgeous,very professional and bussines interface..

• AnoM

[deleted post]You cannot compare local set with grey import set.
In my country, the K30 Ultra grey import set is cheaper than Poco F2 Pro local set, where the 512GB variant of K30 Ultra is cheaper than official 256GB Poco F2 Pro.
Of course, I cannot direct compare, as with Poco F2 Pro, I can use without any fuss, it is with Global MIUI, with local sold warranty. The K30 Ultra won't has these warranty, and even you can install Google Playstore on K30 Ultra, there are global apps that is not compatible to the Chinese MIUI.

• AnoM

Anonymous, 04 Oct 2020did you know how hot is my k20 pro on gaming? it reached 59 CThis really depend on the game you are playing.
Just like PC gaming, there is no upper limit on how a game demanding the hardware resources.
The more higher demanding game being played, the more energy is consume to run and render the game, thus the more heating.
The same reason is also why each year new more powerful and power saving processor, better cooling smartphone are released to solve these issue. The chase are neverending, there will be much higher end smartphone being released year by year.

• AnoM

digitaldevil, 28 Sep 2020i read many comment from ugly nerds who say that ultra is o... moreIt depend on overall optimization and not just benchmark on gaming.
Since these are run on different processor, then the optimization is different, as these might run on a different version of game, despite it is the same game.
Still, for me, depend on region, Snapdragon version might get better optimization in long run, since more smartphones are using the chip.
This is just my personal opinion.
Of course, we all wish that no matter what chip the smartphone is using, should be remaining the same competitiveness. But the reality is all the smartphone SoC are not made equal, even there is different grading on the same chip for performance different. (I work in semiconductor industry before, indeed the same chip with lower performance are sold to China market. I think Xiaomi are among the company that using those cheaper slightly lower performance chip, that yield slightly different result, so of course the cheaper price they can sell)

• AnoM

FakAllPhoneMaker, 22 Sep 2020guys i need help. i bought k30 ultra somehow its overheate... moreThe answer is quite simple, since this K30 Ultra is using Dimensity 1000+, it is a new chip, then we can conclude the overheating:
1. By nature, maybe Dimensity 1000+ is easier to get hot.
2. Facebook apps still poorly optimize for Dimensity 1000+ processor, despite the processor should on paper handle these task easily.
3. The poorly optimize MIUI for Chinese market.
So, all these direct involve with different party. If it is related to the Dimensity 1000+, then the only option is apps optimization. I still remember my Redmi Note 2, which runs MTK Helio X10 chip has an option called performance mode, it can be turn off to clock down the processor to reduce overheating, and it is only available for MTK processor. The next generation Redmi Note 3 with Snapdragon 650 doesn't has this option.

K30 Ultra >>> 6/128 >>>120Hz >>>> 33W >>>> 350$

Realme X7 Pro >>>> 6/128 >>>120Hz >>> 65W >>>>355$

Vivo IQoo Z1 >>>> 6/128 >>>144Hz>>> 44W >>>> 300$
IPS screen
48MP
Dimensity 1000+

It might be released as a rebranded version of Redmi Note 10 pro in India! Price will be cheaper like 20k inr!

• Wolfmann011

chicken joy , 21 Sep 2020yeah but k30 ultra will fry your phone with 20 million suns... moreSaw a video on youtube that unexpectedly, SD865 has higher temp compared to mt1000 after a series of tests.

6/128
online store
in stock
350$

Realme x7 pro
6/128
400$

FakAllPhoneMaker, 22 Sep 2020guys i need help. i bought k30 ultra somehow its overheate... moredid you know how hot is my k20 pro on gaming? it reached 59 C

i read many comment from ugly nerds who say that ultra is overheating lol i watched review where sd865 heat more and trottle more then 1000+ where 1000 trottle less and is lower temperature, every phone heats on pubg ... 865 loses more performance and heats more its a fact

• Krzysztof

I would love to see and buy Xiaomi smartphone almost like K30 Ultra but...
With OIS (Optical Image Stabilization) for better quality pictures/video, quicker battery charge ( great thing/job done Oppo / OnePlus / Realme (I know it's one company), with two battery cells), and good stereo speakers like in Mi 10 (I'm not sure how good are in this model). That is my Christmas wish. ;)
Dear gsmarena,
could you please pass my wish to Xiaomi?
Warm regards.

ae, 18 Sep 2020People really be hyping about the 120Hz selling point of K3... morePUBG, Fortnite and League of Legends support 90Hz 😒😒😒