Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G

Xiaomi Redmi K30i 5G

Kennyelfuego , 02 Aug 2020What do you need card slot for when you have 128GB inbuilt ... moreFor peraonal file bro....

Ric7ard, 28 Aug 2020Tha battery capacity of this phone is not 4800 mAh, i have ... moreThe K30 has 4800mAh battery capacity and the K30i has 4500mAh battery,so you must be confusing one for the other..

• Renegade

• Cioh

Wish that pixel rom will come to this model.

• Tanvirul

I own k30 It has 64 mp (imx686) ,,, But in k30i they downgraded to the camera?

• kreampie

Prince, 06 Aug 2020When this phone lunch globally? Lunch is around 12 noon.

Tha battery capacity of this phone is not 4800 mAh, i have this phone and the battery capacity is 4500 mAh.

• Prince

When this phone lunch globally?

• Kennyelfuego

aku, 22 Jul 2020without micro SD support, it is rubbish!! What do you need card slot for when you have 128GB inbuilt memory?

• Al amin

Is this phone Lunch globally soon?

aku, 22 Jul 2020without micro SD support, it is rubbish!! You're joking right? That's the only problem and so it's rubbish? Wow

• aku

without micro SD support, it is rubbish!!

• AnonD-920712

what does "i" mean from K30i ?
Is it the most intellect one ?

• Redmi k30 5g user

Flames , 27 Jun 2020I like the redmi k30 5g series but I don't know if there wo... moreIt is available in global version... I am using one right now.
Feel free to search online for availability of this item. I got mine from Redmi Hongkong. Tru Lazada Philippines. Tooke 3weels though. But worth it. Hope this helps 😄

• Riyad

What if I buy k30 5G CR for Singapore is it still run on google play store??

• Flames

I like the redmi k30 5g series but I don't know if there would be a global version of the redmi k30 5g, redmi k30i and redmi k30 5g racing edition? Please I need answer

• L

I thought it has sd card support.. Better go with racing versions /sd 768g if it still the same for performance

Lite version of K30, uh.

Anonymous, 25 May 2020This is not good phone for me because there is not dedicate... moreI'd still buy it without the specs you mentioned. If people can buy overpriced phones like iPhone and Samsung. Then a bang for the buck phone like this is worth it. If you need those features go look for a pricier phone from Xiaomi.

Enzoizzy, 27 May 2020we would love 512gb 12gb ram version on the K30 5GLol!!! Just go for Poco F2 Pro.