Xiaomi Redmi K40

Xiaomi Redmi K40

• Axion

If you brought this or told other that It has Hi-res audio as a reason to buy it. for laoud speaker? Bruh....

Why did this phone never end up getting support for 4K60 video.

Redmi K40 5g best products

Cyberchum, 24 Aug 2021Nah! Stock is definitely boring and lacking in features. Fo... morePerceived fluidity, performance, and design elements.

So, in a nutshell: UI and UX, which are largely—if not entirely—subjective.

YUKI93, 05 May 2021Lol please, the desktop feature is just for showoff? I'... moreNah! Stock is definitely boring and lacking in features. For example, stock Android 11 doesn't even have scrolling screenshot; OneUi and MIUI have probably had it since Android 8 or earlier. When did stock add user-friendly screen recording feature? Could one even add data traffic to status bar yet?

I could go on and on.

The few people (yes, few) that prefer stock do that because of perceived fluidity and performance.

And no, Color OS/RealmeUI/Oxygen OS, aren't stock!

Does the K40 supports ULTRA fps on Call of duty Mobile? i dont mean as "its SD870 it should", my question is if the device has the option for 90FPS on multiplayer? ULTRA frame rate option.

F3 is supposed to have this already.

Shakeel ahmed, 28 Jun 2021I don't understand the difference between Poko F3 and ... moreGeological rebranding

• yhoCL

WHERE IS IP53 raiting k40 ???????

To me having a phone without Micro SD card is a serioud flaw.

I don't understand the difference between Poko F3 and K40. They both deal with their confidence as they choose to embark on their play activities

Anonymous, 21 Jun 2021Yes it's Super AMOLED but beware, it doesn't have... moreThere are earphones that plug to the type C now

• jay

nextgen, 16 Jun 2021can anyone tell me, this phone screen is super Amoled or ju... moreYes it's Super AMOLED but beware, it doesn't have a headphone jack.

• nextgen

can anyone tell me, this phone screen is super Amoled or just OLED? i saw once in a video it says just OLED.. thanks in advance

Launched as Mi 11x in india

John, 11 Jun 2021Lol, count me out. I'd pick that Motorola over this Re... moreBe realistic and fair, go to the market and compare the price differences, then come back and argue.....I understand u don't like Redmi or Xiaomi in General but they offer the best specs for at reasonable prices

• John

Anonymous, 07 Jun 2021Motorola has inferior specs with higher price. People choos... moreLol, count me out. I'd pick that Motorola over this Redmi, even if the Redmi phone is selling around here.

YUKI93, 30 Mar 2021I really can't understand why anyone would pick this p... moreMotorola has inferior specs with higher price. People choose moto only when redmi is not available in their region. Moto design is ugly too.

• Feel

Elcan, 28 May 2021Poco x3 nfc 240$ k40 400$ difference is amoled android 11 a... moreSure, and what about Snapdragon 870 vs 732 and 5G.....

• Ali Sanan

Elcan, 28 May 2021Poco x3 nfc 240$ k40 400$ difference is amoled android 11 a... moreBro these both things are expensive in a smartphone