Xiaomi Redmi K40

Xiaomi Redmi K40

• Ali Sanan

Elcan, 28 May 2021Poco x3 nfc 240$ k40 400$ difference is amoled android 11 a... moreBro these both things are expensive in a smartphone

• Elcan

YUKI93, 05 May 2021Redmi K series is a China-only phone. The rest of the world... morePoco x3 nfc 240$ k40 400$ difference is amoled android 11 and snapdragon 870

• qq

Anonymous, 04 May 2021Buy this k40 or oneplus 9r? Camera not important to me. TqvmOnePluse 9r

• Gunsparkles

Does anyone has the back panel and display vibration while playing videos or music on speakers?

stinkybananas, 05 May 2021same phone as poco f3, yet more expensiveRedmi K series is a China-only phone. The rest of the world gets the same phone under POCO branding.

same phone as poco f3, yet more expensive

• John

YUKI93, 05 May 2021Lol please, the desktop feature is just for showoff? I'... moreI'm a Xiaomi user, and I so agree with you! To this day, I really hate the cartoonish MiUI look with a passion. I installed custom ROM with stock UI on my Mi 9T and never look back.

Afrojac, 05 May 2021All these doesn't mean much to me, sure i wish it had ... moreLol please, the desktop feature is just for showoff? I'm using it right now from my LG V50. Thanks to that, I no longer bring my laptop around.

You know a lot of people with the same opinion about stock OS is boring and unattractive? Best of luck with that. If anything, I see a lot of people saying the other way around with some highly referring stock OS over custom OS, especially for Xiaomi users.

YUKI93, 30 Mar 2021I really can't understand why anyone would pick this p... moreAll these doesn't mean much to me, sure i wish it had an audio jack but i can live without a jack. The desktop feature is just for showoff, i definitely don't need it also i won't chose a stock or near stock os device because stock os is boring and unattractive! I know a lot of people with the same opinion.

• mj

Daniel, 04 May 2021Redmi K40 also has IP 53 rating, like POCO F3.k40 is also known as f3 . same device

• Daniel

Redmi K40 also has IP 53 rating, like POCO F3.

Buy this k40 or oneplus 9r?
Camera not important to me. Tqvm

• Fahim

AniqRTH, 01 May 2021its the same phone bro.. K40 = F3Yes.this is same phone. Redmi k40,this one indian version and poco f3 this one international global version

Lol, 26 Apr 2021How's the battery performance for this phone? I heard ... moreits the same phone bro.. K40 = F3

• Lol

How's the battery performance for this phone? I heard Poco F3's battery sucks tho

YUKI93, 23 Apr 2021I'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to 120Hz. Co... moreI just set up at 60hz, 120hz really smoother but K40's refesh is not dynamic, so big problem for battery and performance.

randomuser, 22 Apr 2021i think you already answered your question/ amoled and 120h... moreI'm sure I'm not alone when it comes to 120Hz. Contrary to popular belief, not many people prefer to have it.

• Alexes

Xiaomi News PH

Xiaomi Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition unleashed the official and first look of this stunning phone!

You can visit/buy it here soon:
📎 https://bit.ly/3xhNuAI

Specifications:
» Samsung E4 OLED Display
» Center aligned punch-hole
» Support up to 144Hz Refresh Rate
» MediaTek Dimensity 1200
» 67W fast charging

• randomuser

YUKI93, 30 Mar 2021I really can't understand why anyone would pick this p... morei think you already answered your question/ amoled and 120hz. sure you would trade it for the things you want but, i hate to break this to you, you're not representing everyone.

Anonymous, 30 Mar 2021Poco F3 comes with a dongle in the box,Why they don't ... moreWondering how is the Poco F3 so much cheaper if they are the same phone?? is it because of the ads? usually global devices are more expensive, but this time is the opposite, also wondering if the K40 software is plagued with bugs as it seems to be the case with the F3, many reviewers are poiting out issues like battery drain, issues with the proximity sensor, phone getting reboot on its own, notifications not getting there on time and probably other issues.