Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming

Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming

• Hamid Eshghi

Please check out the Redmi K40 Gaming (Poco F3 GT)

• Hamid Eshghi

Please check out the Redmi K40 Gaming (Poco F3 GT)

• Kylus27

ZYGODFATHER, 15 Jan 2022I recently purchased the redmi k40 gaming edition. I can�... moreJust update your Mi Securty app and your problem will be solved.

• Hamid Eshghi

Please check out the Redmi K40 Gaming ( Poco F3 GT )

• Kcir

ZYGODFATHER, 15 Jan 2022I recently purchased the redmi k40 gaming edition. I can�... moreHello there. I also got the same phone. You can only set it up in in-game. Just swipe from the top left and there will be a menu. Tap the game trigger icon.

• Yoeyar

Sin, 08 Jan 2022that smartphone also has the hole punch that is deal breake... moreThen... Go for ASUS or Lenovo or ZTE or something else. Beware of the price differences. Black Shark is also a good choice.
This is budget game phone.
AHH... I know that you won't complaint if you can buy those phones. :)

• ZYGODFATHER

I recently purchased the redmi k40 gaming edition. I can't figure out how to get the shoulder triggers to work with games.

Have them setup the open gaming center but no luck in actual game mode.

Thanks for your help!

Sin, 08 Jan 2022that don't fix the problem MIUI is pure trash even wor... moreI did not use before other os but so far I'm loving with MIUI lol except there are some bugs occasionally

• Sin

would love to see a Dimensity 9000 in a asu rog smartphone or lenovo or Nubia red magic
as a option along side snapdragon gen 1

any of the good gaming smartphones

like how we have intel & amd gaming pcs i like see the same happen with gaming smartphones with snapdragon & MediaTek

but this smartphone brand is no go

• Sin

SuMmeR123, 03 Jan 2022Just remove app and you are done lolthat don't fix the problem MIUI is pure trash even worse then wish smartphones os

• Sin

Yoeyar, 02 Jan 2022U can buy F3 GTthat smartphone also has the hole punch that is deal breaker
and is made by Xiaomi

Sin , 29 Dec 2021I really want to see a good gaming phone with a mediatek ch... moreJust remove app and you are done lol

• Yoeyar

Are we getting miui 13 for global ROM? And when?

• Sin

I really want to see a good gaming phone with a mediatek chip set to come out
Dimensity 1200 5G a good chipset for a cheaper gaming phone

sadly it just was not meant to be

The problem is Xiaomi one of the worsted brands ever to exist

They put a hole punch in the screen huge deal breaker never do this to a gaming phone

Just how bad is the bloatware and malware in this phone and the ads ?

I only buy stock android smartphones this phone i wish it was better huge let down also no fan ;:(

maybe custom rom save this phone ? but is it even worse saving from the problems ?

• mark

is the peak brightness good enough in a sunny day?

Please, does anyone know if it works on gamesir x2 type-c controller? I've already bought the controller, but still haven't purchased the phone for it yet, and my mind is swinging between poco f3 and redmi k40 gaming.

• adc

Red Pirate, 01 Dec 2021Redmi K40 gaming edition is supported with type C to jack h... moreYes it does

• Red Pirate

Redmi K40 gaming edition is supported with type C to jack headset? please help me... thanks