Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming

Xiaomi Redmi K40 Gaming

AmlinStuff, 11 Jul 2021Anyone? Please reply!The Speaker setup is symettrical

Venom.., 13 Jul 2021For me it's beautify!Same here!

• Zxccv

Does anyone have this phone already? What's your opinion on this phone for long term use. I'm sceptical whether to get this phone or the redmi k40 pro. I don't mind the battery life but a good day to day performance both in gaming and casual use.

Xiaomi says K40 Gaming has HDR10+, actually tested on the machine it really doesn't. Can anyone explain this?

Hammad Amjad, 16 Jul 2021What is the meaning of symmetricalhttps://images.app.goo.gl/bccofpYtSxmu5xph7

Here is an image that gives an idea of what the word means when used.

• Gusta

Anonymous, 07 Jul 2021Idk, the more RAM, the more faster it gets.Yes if it is 2GB vs 4GB of RAM. But 8GB is more than enough for mobile phone. Android gaming doesn't have console / pc graphic quality. Minimum RAM for Android MIUI now is 6GB. 4GB is not worth while iOS is still smooth with 4GB minimum.

• Gusta

Hammad Amjad, 16 Jul 2021What is the meaning of symmetricalBoth speakers are on the frame. One on bottom and one on top (not on ear speaker).

AmlinStuff, 11 Jul 2021Anyone? Please reply!What is the meaning of symmetrical

Anonymous, 13 Jul 2021ugly camera design. Otherwise everything else is okFor me it's beautify!

ugly camera design. Otherwise everything else is ok

AmlinStuff, 11 Jul 2021(Question) It has symmetrical stereo speaker or unsymmetric... moreAnyone? Please reply!

(Question) It has symmetrical stereo speaker or unsymmetrical stereo speaker?

Does the bands 4G and LTE works fine in Europe?

K, 10 May 2021Why the heck a phone need 12gb ram 8 is more than enough.... Idk, the more RAM, the more faster it gets.

• Gamer

Why pubg very lag?, My old poco F1 is so much smoother.. this such a waste money. Better buy BlackShark or ROG

• Help Needed

Anyone know when this phone will be released in QATAR? :( I feel that it will not be release here in Qatar... :( :( I am using Redmi note 4 now and I am planning to buy this phone as it kinda fits my budget...

• Indian

saltedsquid, 24 Jun 2021Agree with u bro. Human just cant be fully satisfied. They ... moreI can't agree you more..! Your comment is lit..! XD XD

Rhelvetican, 28 Jun 2021I don't think it will have a pro version lol8

• Mo

I can't find reviews about north American use. If someone with knowledge of this could reply, it would be appreciated

The most suitable game phone for daily use.