Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+

Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro+

• 1234567890

Uncle D, 28 Feb 2021Serious question here? Why are so many people write messag... moreI mean, its a legit question or comment. Just because you dont need them, many others still have uses for those things. You'd be surprised that many people still use wired headphones, even now.

Uncle D, 28 Feb 2021Serious question here? Why are so many people write messag... moreI have the same question

Serious question here?
Why are so many people write messages with:
"Ohhh no 3,5mm, to small battery etc. no this or no that, nothing for me..."

Why are you guys commenting on such things?
It's so useless those comments, noone in here have any use of them at all.

But please enligt me, always good to learn you know? 😁

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021/_-_ No OIS _-_\ but was so good to see it with OISneed

ois
wireless charger
cgg6

Anonymous, 28 Feb 2021the Camera Doesn't have OIS 🤔 not just like Mi 10T Pro/_-_ No OIS _-_\

but was so good to see it with OIS

the Camera Doesn't have OIS 🤔

not just like Mi 10T Pro

people didnt even thought of buying complaining

• Med

No 3.5 mm jack 🚫 No 3x Zoom
No I won't buy it 🚫

Crazy value for 470 euro! Even sounds too good to be true, though I wish it had at least 5000 mah.

mt7744, 28 Feb 2021Priceabout 450-480

Price

• M1999

andrehe, 26 Feb 20213.5mm jack is missing, and a microSD card as well. Using... moreExactly! I prefer to have a sd card slot, but 3.5mm jack is like heaven. I was thinking about maybe buying a phone without one if I was able to find a smaller device, but then I realized that I hate the missing.jack on my tablet because of the reasons you mentioned. Now switches back to a midrange device (also because flagship are too expensive and didn't drop fast enough in price). Only thing that I am.missing is the DAC from my LG phone (I have a Samsung now), but I love to be able to charge and listening music at the same time. The big batteries nowadays are a plus, but if you are at your second day, it is nice to charge an listen to music

Another phone I won't buy because it doesn't get 5G in my country.

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2021Yeah so much wrong when we compare with the previous version..Yeah, they're losing it, still stuck on "USB 2.0" which is obsolete for over a decade...

dinnertime, 27 Feb 2021Everything out of China is overpriced these days. You pay t... moreI wish I had the chance to buy this phone from China for a decent price.

panamalarry, 27 Feb 2021To me this phone is over priced, we need a bigger Battery a... moreEverything out of China is overpriced these days. You pay third party markup, tax, and any import fee that translate to high price. The price is only good in China.

Fingerprint sensor should under display and not side mounted. Cons on sidemounted finger scanner is less secure because of only small portion of which it can capture the fingerprint.

• edward

no radio , no headphone jack ......... !!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2021Now i m thinking poco f2 pro could have been a better choiceTo me this phone is over priced, we need a bigger Battery and faster charging.

Crazy , 26 Feb 2021I don't understand why they don't want to offer t... moreNow i m thinking poco f2 pro could have been a better choice