Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi K40 Pro

• Invizix360

Qdevaan, 15 Mar 2021I think it as a GOOD devices but there are some areas in wh... moreIt does have in display fingerprint. The info is wrong

Qdevaan, 15 Mar 2021I think it as a GOOD devices but there are some areas in wh... moreits definitely PLASTIC.

I think it as a GOOD devices but there are some areas in which this device lacks.
1. no SD card.
2. no in-screen fingerprint.
3. plastic frame and back.
4. old camera (also in k30 pro).
5. lacking OIS.
6. maybe it wont come to PAKISTAN (a huge disappointment).
Rest it is a Good Device With SD888 and E4 display, could be better.

Is the frame metal or plastic?
GSMarena didn't mention anything about the body build?

So this thing also has heat problem (according to some review from youtube) too

Guzzi, 10 Mar 2021No radio,no sd,no sound jackYeah thats iphone 12 pro max, please stop complaining and go ahead.

• Cj

Gsmarena plz do your reviews on this phone plz

• Guzzi

No radio,no sd,no sound jack

• AnonF-964910

Rk100, 09 Mar 2021No optical zoom, damn.64mp go brrrrrr

No optical zoom, damn.

• Rimuruu

Anonymous, 08 Mar 2021Yow, whats better between the two, Realme Gt or Redmi k40 pro?For me realme GT bcz more bigger variant with cheap prize,audio jack and side punch-hole camera

Man really upset for 12 GB variant of this model 😢😢😢

It is such a bummer they ditched the pop-up selfie camera for this phone which resulted in a truly full-screen display. I am a fan of that screen design, and I have always wanted to have it! I don't like the punch hole camera very much. :(

Yow, whats better between the two, Realme Gt or Redmi k40 pro?

MKA RASEL, 07 Mar 2021Plastic frame, Side mounted fingerprint and no Camera OIS! i always wear casing, thus plastic frame i dont really care lol
side mount sensor, in fact i dont like underscreen sensor lol. that just tooo slow to unlock the phone.
no camera ois - i got myself a go pro 8 and dont really use phone take photo. lols
i believe u have pointed out the main disadvantage but there is 1 more.
no card slot is really pain for me. lolx

• jaj18

The Pros support 1080p 60fps on the front cam🤔

MladenJ, 07 Mar 2021I have a Poco F2 pro which is actually a K30 pro, is this K... moreWait another year till you replace the f2 pro is still a good phone in 2021 unless you really want to replace it.

• 50H3I1

A Snapdragon 888 phone , 580$ ???

I have a Poco F2 pro which is actually a K30 pro, is this K40 pro much better if it is worth replacing.

Plastic frame, Side mounted fingerprint and no Camera OIS!