Xiaomi Redmi Note

Xiaomi Redmi Note

• RR Prakash

Regarding 13 MP rear camera, please try advanced setting to get good quality photos

• Max1630

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2014My New Redmi Note is not starting.Any suggestions?Please contact flipkart and inform them regarding the problem and request a replacement or refund.

• Kachua

Anonymous, 08 Dec 2014My New Redmi Note is not starting.Any suggestions?Go to service center or contact flipkart for replacement or.....'

Hi I booked Redmi Note on dt. 02/12/2014 and got the delivery on 04/12/2014. when i opened the phone its touch not working. then i call to xiaomi service center and they guide me how to hard reset the phone. but there are no solution after reset. then they told me call to flip kart and replace the phone. then i call register a complaint to flip kart the for the same on dated 05/12/2014. on dated 06/12/14 i got a call from flip kart and ask me what is the problem. then i explain them everything about my problem. then he arrange a new hand set on dt. 07/12/14.

GOOD SERVICE FROM FLIP KART. AND PHONE IS ALSO GOOD.
But camera is not like 13MP. NO HANGING PROBLEM, NO HEATING.

• Ashok

Its not become a good phone its average all specifications is good i having only one problem this phone i s battery picup other wise camera is having very good quality

• harshit

decent phone after using it for 2 days.

problems:
1. heating after 2 hours continuous usage wifi and while watching hd videos for more than 15-20 mins.

2. sometimes keyboard takes time appear(1/20 times).

3. hangs little bit while scrolling.

• s.raj

Bhoomi, 08 Dec 2014To all the ppl who brought this Xiomi Redmi Note!!! Does this p... morego online for all suggestions.....

• hussain

guys this mobile have screen protection.....? like gorilla glass....? tell me

• User

Dhans, 08 Dec 2014Hi Frinds, I would like to buy Red me Note. but pls help the b... moreIf u look at the benchmark test. The 3G version score high than 4G version but the 4G version is more smooth than 3G version. Its may due the Qualcomm snapdragon+android kit kat than mediatek+android jelly bean on 3G version

• Dhans

Hi Frinds, I would like to buy Red me Note.
but pls help the below points if you know.
which is best whther Red me Note 3G or 4G?
Becoz,it is not only the differnce of 3G or 4G,
it has other differnces like processor , OS etc..

1.Which processor is best whether MTK or snapdragon?
2.Xiaomi's plan of updating OS 4.4 for Redme Note 3G?

if anybody knows, pls help me.

My New Redmi Note is not starting.Any suggestions?

D.C. , 08 Dec 2014Wait for few more days asus is gonna release zenfone 5.5i'll check it out. thanks for info

Hi
I ordered this phone for my father.
-Phone specs are too good.
-UI is also Good.(in case u r comfortable with the AppDrawer u can get it separately from the play store)
- Battery is performing also good using with wifi n all .
- But I noticed the issue as it has the option of CDMA/GSM sim in Slot1 (3G) and other is Only GSM(2G).
When i inserted my Idea 3G sim it showed 'R' on the network UI as it's on roaming?
I rectified it while going to the network settings and manually choosing it as 2g (preferred N/W).
But while i was out side my home town I noticed it's not showing the 'R' symbol now; as I was on roaming.
THat is the only issue I faced.
[PS: U can add GSM sim in WCDMA slot in 1s n Note 2G . working fine]
- Vibration Intensity is bit low
Anyone noticed similar problems , pls share

• Bhoomi

To all the ppl who brought this Xiomi Redmi Note!!!
Does this phone HEAT UP..
How is camera clarity..
What about it service center..
Will there be upgrade of android version..
Please comment need ur help
Thanks..

• Mahavir

tell me about ram and rom?
good or bad

• arip_xy

does redmi note didnt support instagram? when i post a pic the is only a black pic tht come out at my instagram. why is tht?

• kevz

its a worthy phone. but camera is average. when charging the phone sometimes it gets heat. but overall super phone in this price range

Hai I want to buy mi4 plz let me know whether it get heat or not. plz intimate me

• Dhruv

I got Redmi Note in 1st Sale....enjoyed the phone
with smoothness...screen clearity....battery life all good...but unhappy with the Camera which is to be said 13 MP gives grains in images with flash and non flash both....does anybody have same prob or its mine cell only......
Please let me know

• D.C.

AnonD-338053, 04 Dec 2014Hi, im about to change new phone. i need comparison for Xiaomi ... moreWait for few more days asus is gonna release zenfone 5.5