Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G

• Silvio

Please ,If any body know which is the appropriate wireless charger for this this phone.

mohammed hishsm, 27 Jan 2022excellent phone smith , but after last update when restart ... morevery smoth

excellent phone smith , but after last update when restart phone force to wipe data plz Xiaomi FIX IT

• Shawnie

• D

my device upgraded to MIUI 12.5 and only single LED flash

Anonymous, 17 Jan 2022Does the nfc on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G work in Johanne... moreIf its not present/enable, flash another official firmware from different region.

Does the nfc on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G work in Johannesburg South Africa? I see the NFC is region dependent

Davidsim, 15 Jan 2022My friend’s phone too. Never buy redmi phone. Buy xiaomiXiaomi and redmi are the same.

Hico, 07 Jan 2022I use my redmi note 10 5g at 90hz refresh rate and it is so... moreMy friend’s phone too. Never buy redmi phone. Buy xiaomi

Davidsim, 13 Jan 2022My friend’s phone too. Never buy redmi phone. Buy xiaomiRedmi & Xiaomi are the same. Redmi is just your Low-Midrange End phone section of Xiaomi while Mi is usually their high-end or flagship lineup.

Davidsim, 13 Jan 2022My friend’s phone too. Never buy redmi phone. Buy xiaomiNot really, I am using Redmi note 9 5G at 60hz it has never slowed me down from using it to the fullest

• Chrsjns

I just bought this phone amazing phone, only one complain, speaker too soft......

• Hico

I use my redmi note 10 5g at 90hz refresh rate and it is so laggy .I think it is software error.Pls tell me is this haplen other phone too?

• Peter

Has this phone "Dual Band GPS" for Galileo ?

Anonymous, 03 Jan 2022This is basically a Poco M3 pro 5g device with only differe... moreThis is a much better build though since this do not have a dead boot issue atleast in my experience.

BYT2022, 02 Jan 2022Does this phone have Google Services? Its Global Variant so yeah, it has Google Services.

This is basically a Poco M3 pro 5g device with only different design lol, everything are pretty much the same.

• BYT2022

Does this phone have Google Services?

• spideraemon

Anonymous, 21 Dec 2021Typical Xiaomi fanboy. "Faulty phone". Lol. Is ... more"For a guy that had at least 5 Xiaomi models in the last 2-3 years, I can tell you hands down (can bet my life on it even), that Xiaomi phones are the worse phones I used."

had at least 5 xiaomi phones in 2-3 years andyou say :"worst phone"? and what do you do with that so many phones? you must be drunk.