Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro Max

• alex from albania

I got the phone 2 days ago and as far as it goes i have no complains except my battery just refuses to give up...was trying to do the cycle and i couldnt get it to runout ...so good.My cousin got the same phone a year ago and he has no complains, great camera,great battery,great screen, no problems whatsover so thats why i decided to buy it too.If your cameras stop working go and talk to the place where you bought the phone.

• Rajan

Ramesh V, 13 Feb 2022Did anyone receive MIUI 13 in India?Yes, I received.

• Rajan

Ssebirumbi yakubu , 13 Apr 2022Good evening. Ever since version 13 was released, my phone ... moreDownload by wifi of an external source, then you will get download update.

• xxAMRxx

Please note, there is no proximity meter. ( the feature is there, but not the meter)
Upon my test I found that the phone uses a combination of data from the accelerometer/gyro (maybe both - for the orientation and the sudden stop) and the light sensor to give(lie) to the apps the requested proximity signal.
It does the required, but it's a big difference from having the real sensor which all people at this time are used to.
(which would explain the amount of youtube vids for fixing the unexisting sensor)

I am still sold for the features at the price, but still would have preferred to make the choice instead of it being given to me like that.

• Joar

Ssebirumbi yakubu , 13 Apr 2022Good evening. Ever since version 13 was released, my phone ... moreyou need to do Hard reset on the phone and it will work with updating

icman, 06 Oct 2021There is a lot of negative comments about this phone . I d... moreYes don't update unless you have issues. Sometimes update will screw the phone.

• babak

ZTTT, 08 Apr 2022Does it support 5Gno only note 10 pro chinese version aka poco x3gt support 5g

• Ssebirumbi yakubu

Good evening. Ever since version 13 was released, my phone failed to download the update. I have tried several network operators and still failed. It was pushed on my phone but failed to download.

• ZTTT

Does it support 5G

• Deep

Ranjeet, 26 Mar 2022YesYes

• Ranjeet

Ramesh V, 13 Feb 2022Did anyone receive MIUI 13 in India?Yes

• Ssebirumbi yakubku

Version 13 has been pushed to redmi note 10 pro max.

Ak, 02 Jan 2022My Front cam stopped working. Checked many ways. No use. Se... moresame problem bro don't know what should i do

• bryan uganda

Good phne i like the camera soooo much

• Neo

Junior Architect, 15 Sep 2021I'm really having a bad time with my camera ,mybe i bo... morehttps://www.mi.com/global/verify/#/en/tab/imei

Use the link to check waranty

Xiaomi redmi note 8 as pure network that is my comment

• Dave

Ramesh V, 13 Feb 2022Did anyone receive MIUI 13 in India?Arriving soon brother

• Ajay

My redmi note 10 pro max is draining very fast...30 % battery at night time when it is idle... Please do the needfull

Ramesh V, 13 Feb 2022Did anyone receive MIUI 13 in India?Not yet

• Ramesh V

Did anyone receive MIUI 13 in India?