Xiaomi Redmi Note 11

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11

• Y G
  • LiZ
  • 20 Nov 2022

The camera is horrible. If you want a good camera, then that's not the right phone. It's worse than older models like redmi note 9. It can't run games without lagging or overheating. I was really excited about the phone, but now I'm disappointed. Maybe get the redmi note 10, I heard that it's better than this one.

After update to android 12 miui 13.0.5 it has some bugs. Screen blinks when idle or working. Fix it

• Y G
      • LiZ
      • 20 Nov 2022

Jm, 19 Nov 2022Omg is this normal? like I bought this model last Nov 12-13... moreomg same i hate it

Deno Nderitu , 19 Nov 2022Did anyone face challenges with a drop in performance after... moreMine got better with android 12

• D
          • Deno Nderitu
          • N7D
          • 19 Nov 2022

Did anyone face challenges with a drop in performance after updating to android 12? i have neen using the phone for four months now and it's not like the same phone after the update. Lagging and taking ages to open basic apps. I'm so frustrated. Is this normal? or does anyone have a solution?

• J
            • Jm
            • 7Xe
            • 19 Nov 2022

Omg is this normal? like I bought this model last Nov 12-13, 2022 it's almost a week in use its lagging like I have to restart the phone and weird that on lowest light mode it screen is starting to flicker. Probably the feature of fast charging makes the phone heat when it is running out of battery or playing music. The phone's physical feature is good camera is fine for me back and front but I'm afraid this model won't last. This is quite good phone but I'm disappointed how this turns out from now on I really have to buy better phone next time planning to sell this for another brand and model soon probably next week.

• Youssef
              • rmf
              • 18 Nov 2022

Alex967, 15 Nov 2022between note 11 and note 11S which is better??Redmi not 11s

• Aakash
                • fC$
                • 17 Nov 2022

WisdomousWanderer, 23 Feb 2022Can you confirm about screen flickering at 90hz on very low... moreI have the same thing in my redmi note 11 low brightness dark mode i see the screen flickering
                But at 90hz screen flickering every time but you can't notice it in bright screen
                They are flickering every time on 90hr even brightness low & High
                But noticeable in dark mode

• S
                  • Sannia
                  • 6PT
                  • 17 Nov 2022

After updating new software MIUI 13.0.5 , cell fone screen started blinking. It seems like buggy software. Please fix all these errors as soon as possible .

• Alex967
                    • LJR
                    • 15 Nov 2022

between note 11 and note 11S which is better??

• 7k4
                      • 15 Nov 2022

Buggy software, bricked the phone once. Service station fixed it by downgrading software, but lost all my data. Still not received Android 12 update when all phones are receiving Android 13. I advice everyone who are thinking of buying it, please proceed with caution.

• D
                        • Dunte
                        • xjH
                        • 15 Nov 2022

Sumon .BD, 30 Aug 2022I bought a redmi note 11 NFC 2201117TY. I checked the specs... moreCPU Z indicates SD 665 clocks at 2.4GHz maximum that's why i think it's abit outdated because SD 665 runs at 2.0GHz maximum and SD 680 at 2.4GHz.. Redmi note 11 runs on Snapdragon 680 chip.. Check using AIDA64 and Cpu X ,. They are more reliable

• j
                          • jackie10pro
                          • XUK
                          • 11 Nov 2022

Maccveli, 10 Nov 2022Hi guys, I cracked my note 11 screen. Note too bad though. ... moreTrust me, it wont be same anymore compare to your original screen. I've replaced my redmi note 5 screen which is cost me about 1/6 the new price, and it cracked easily with just one drop off from about 60 cm. now I am using redmi note 10 pro, and using screen protector to prevent something bad happen.
                          Sorry for my bad English
                          Best Regards

• uH%
                            • 10 Nov 2022

AdnanShibli , 09 Nov 2022It's a nice phone on the budget,a perfectly balanced p... moreAft update my notes 11 , my split screen not working perfectly, camera auto focus better..

Maccveli, 10 Nov 2022Hi guys, I cracked my note 11 screen. Note too bad though. ... moreit depends of the screen crack; but generally, even with a very beaten up screen, I wouldn't change it for an unauthentic one, much less for an unauthentic LCD.
                              fake ones tend to drain battery fast, heat up the phone and so on...,all because screen is inefficient fake, but that's just my opinion.

Hi guys, I cracked my note 11 screen. Note too bad though. Still works great. Would you recommend I buy the cheap LCD screens being sold on AliExpress to replace it? The original screens sold at the Mi shops are very expensive. Almost like the price of the phone

Please advice

• B
                                  • BILAL MAAHI
                                  • KI{
                                  • 10 Nov 2022

AdnanShibli , 09 Nov 2022It's a nice phone on the budget,a perfectly balanced p... moreFront camera video recording night is very low quality it's like a black and white

• M
                                    • Massoud Irajiasl
                                    • HIZ
                                    • 10 Nov 2022

I was looking for the wide phones with the ability to record conversations because I can't take notes while working and it's easier to read texts because they are wide. But I don't know why all phones in 2022 have a smaller width and cannot record conversations. I suggest Samsung and Xiaomi manufacturers to produce wide phones in the future for the people who are interested in reading books.

• Nug

• AdnanShibli
                                        • XU$
                                        • 09 Nov 2022

WisdomousWanderer, 08 Nov 2022Received a new update on my redmi note 11, with the update ... moreIt's a nice phone on the budget,a perfectly balanced phone it is,,,you can say a budget killer phone with a nice display and speakers etc..I truly recommend to buy this,make sure to buy the 6gb varient...it's a perfect buy on this budget... overall it's a all rounder phone,not great at gaming but it can give you a decent performance,media consumption and multi tasking all are great..the new miui 13.0.5.0 Android 12 version is awesome which is 2.9 GB ..So those who thinking of the update bugs or etc..I didn't find anything yet,,,so go for the update its good for your phone Always..cause it's the officials Xiaomi software update..