Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Pro

• Rims
  • UUK
  • 19 Feb 2024

Note 10 pro has better camera than note 11 pro . Why it has 1080 30 fps recording it is a downgrade like note 10 pro has 1080 60fps....????

Ramay, 15 Feb 2024Hi, i just bought Redmi 11pro 4G, it's very nice phone... moreYeah also mine have this issue may b there isn't solve :(

• Ramay
      • 15 Feb 2024

Hi, i just bought Redmi 11pro 4G, it's very nice phone only problem have it's main camera doesn't focus nicely, only 3 out of 10 pics are clear others are blurred. Please i need your help. Thank you

Note 10 pro best one for me hybrid SIM tf slot a no for me
        Got 11 pro but it's a backup for my 10 pro

• T
          • THUZBHO
          • 13 Feb 2024

Hello everyone I need your help. I'm struggling to update my phone software. It has never been updated before since I bought it. It's always stuck on 0% & as a result I can't use some of the apps apart from Social Media ones however Twitter won't show pics or vids. But the others apps won't connect to the Internet even though I have loads of mobile data.

• S
            • Sloba
            • 3nv
            • 12 Feb 2024

Honestly, Note 11 pro is so much downgrade compare to note 10 pro in any way.. I sold it after 3 days, take back my note 10 pro withouth flaws...

• I
              • Ikarbus902-95
              • snU
              • 22 Jan 2024

So i finnaly, after one year, here are all pros and cons:
              Pros:
              Excellent screen;
              Good quality;
              Charging is really fast;
              Loud and crisp speakers.
              And that is it.
              Cons:
              Microphone is truly bad, I tried recording a sound of a old Belgrade city bus and the result is trash, ton of robotic sounds and gun firing of a wind;
              Video -horrible and any shake will cause a video to get shook like earthquake striked;
              And THE MIUI: idiotic schmutz full of bugs and disappointment, like literally, capturing photo with AI enabled, crashes the app;
              Bad and slow updates.
              Soooooo...... It's at "least" 5.5/10.
              My next phone will be Samsung. Never using any Xiaomi's e-waste ever again, Samsung has best updates on the Android side, and they are only the non-Chinese tech company.
              Next year I QUIT Xiaomi.

• i
                • ikarbus902-95
                • snU
                • 20 Jan 2024

After 1 year this phone stiil is a value for money...
                Expect the software, MIUI is more a spyware than a software.

• 1
                  • 13abyKnight
                  • bxd
                  • 19 Jan 2024

Sinistertrash, 07 Jan 2024Good all rounder nice screen nice audio use my note 10 pro ... moreYou want large battery, powerful Chipset, good camera, better speaker, better screen. It all comes to one thing which is that there are already no space for things to be put. Nowadays, phones are very compact and tight where they already sacrifices a lot of things. Out there, there are no audio jack anymore, no micro sd card slot, i even heard that they want to use virtual sim card, or as known as eSim, which is kinda crazy. But it is what it is, my guy.

• S
                    • Sinistertrash
                    • XEj
                    • 07 Jan 2024

Good all rounder nice screen nice audio use my note 10 pro perfection as main driver as only flaw this one has is shared SIM slot annoying idea wish phone manufactures thought this through
                    SIM or storage they have nothing to do with each other
                    Anyhoo great phone otherwise

• F
                        • Fancy fave
                        • xjH
                        • 20 Dec 2023

Khan, 29 Nov 2023I need Redmi note 11 pro This phone is very nice it fit the price

• K
                          • KingSadz
                          • fsq
                          • 16 Dec 2023

anonymous, 25 Sep 2023I have used this phone for at least a year and it has a lot... moreThat's why I went and boughtt A54 way better by miles . And 4 years os update is a cherry on top

• K
                            • Khan
                            • uWL
                            • 29 Nov 2023

Anonymous, 17 Nov 2023This phone still good today…just keep it well so that the p... moreI need Redmi note 11 pro

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2023ResetFactory reset?

Anonymous, 04 Nov 2023ResetFactory reset?

• ?
                                  • uS}
                                  • 17 Nov 2023

This phone still good today…just keep it well so that the phone lasts for you

• M
                                    • Mosky
                                    • 05 Nov 2023

Selegna, 11 Nov 2022You see, most xiaomi phones have problems using instagram a... moreYa,is true thanks bro

• ?
                                      • y6V
                                      • 04 Nov 2023

morteza dalili, 30 Oct 2023hi I have a Xiaomi Note 11 Pro 4G phone. Unfortunately, af... moreReset

hi
                                        I have a Xiaomi Note 11 Pro 4G phone. Unfortunately, after the latest volte security patch update, the phone has stopped working. All the settings inside the phone are turned on, but I can't see anything near the antenna. Friends who have information about this, I would appreciate it if you could help me.