Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 (MediaTek)

• Ashwaq

Milind, 05 Apr 2016The cell is very fast as it has got good RAM. Battery is good. Y... more32Gb mobile?

• AnonD-402029

AnonD-522991, 06 Apr 2016Hello I am not sure if it's just me but this performance is r... morefor original rom (chinese stable stock rom because mediatek version has no global ver.) i usually root it and disable apps that i don't use. there are lots of things you can safely disable. after that no more lag or whatever problem. currently i am using AOSP rom, just search it in en. miui forum. no problem so far. actually even in stock rom, i never faced with app crash etc. my device is 3gb ram mediatek ver.

Hello

I am not sure if it's just me but this performance is really bad, i have tried original Rom and then bunch of other rooms and after few days the lag is massive, not responsive. Very slow, apps crash.

How can it be scored so well i have no idea? Maybe it's just MediaTek version only?

My old phone OnePlus One is super computer compere to this one.

• Swaran

sanju, 04 Apr 2016Plz don't buy the phone it not good camera quality is very poor ... moreWhat type did you had

• sachin

Camera quality not good and bad display .....:-(

• Maxx

AnonD-519689, 28 Mar 2016*redmi note 3 (gold) 2GB is heating while charging *how to att... moreSame here heating while charging issue...

• ZIN

HEY guy,now i am thinking to purchase the redmi note 3 but when i read other suggestion such as 'getting hot when use internet',some application did not fit with this'.so how do you suggest me ,please..

• Sidhu

What is the approximate delivery time after ordering RN3 on amazon ? Hows the music output on earphones ?

kabir, 04 Apr 2016Hiiii guys I want to purchase redmi note 3 but I m confused P... moreGood ...smartphone ....but one problem ...only charger heat

• Milind

The cell is very fast as it has got good RAM. Battery is good. Yes gets little hot with excess use. but not an issue. camera is also good. I have recently purchased it. Go for it.

YB, 02 Apr 2016guyz i m confused between redmi note 3,lenovo k4 note and samsun... moreGo for xiaomi note 3

• kabir

Hiiii guys
I want to purchase redmi note 3 but I m confused
Pls suggest me
This mobile good or not pls post ur opinion

TAMIL, 04 Apr 2016Don't buy redmi note 3 because lot of issue is have in this, i h... moresame issue with me.

• sanju

Bhuvan, 31 Mar 2016Dear before 30 march i have book redmi note 3 16 gb . but i m n... morePlz don't buy the phone it not good camera quality is very poor and battry geting so hot

• TAMIL

Don't buy redmi note 3 because lot of issue is have in this, i have brought new redmi 3 mobile sim card was detected but signal is not coming both SIM 1 and SIM 2.

• Devendra Singh

I got redmi note 3 mobile. This phones display not showing since 2/4/16 evening. After starting this phone its screen blink/flash white 3 to 4 times and then screen goes off. What i have to do now, i can not understand.....

• oks4n4

I bought 3 Redmi Note-3 (MTK with 3Gb RAM) for me, my wife, and papa in law. My fone and my wife fone has freeze issue. I hav this fone for a week now, and has frozen 3 times. The case is very hot also... And when very hot, the fone will be slow as hell. This fone is good, but it has some issues. My former Meizu M2 Note has better quality than this Redmi Note 3. BEWARE.

• Sid

lt, 23 Mar 2016redmi or meizu m2 note?Absolutely redmi

• Hello

shyam, 28 Mar 2016Is that have expandable memory card slot?I tried putting sd card into "hybrid" slot,but it cant fit. Then i searched on google and no solution so far. Like its made for two SIMs and no sd card. Just buy 32GB version and you wont need it!

• Rajeshkumar