Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

rajashekar , 20 Jan 2021no it will brick ur mobile ,or hangs on mi logoIs this sarcasm?

• rajashekar

DoubleU, 19 Jan 2021Is it safe to update to V12.0.2.0PEMIXM or will it f*** my ... moreno it will brick ur mobile ,or hangs on mi logo

Is it safe to update to V12.0.2.0PEMIXM or will it f*** my s*** up?

• Bruno18

Received miui 12

• Balong

Test, 07 Jan 2021where do you live and what model do you havePhilippines and Redmi 5 plus

• ashish

phone is great.......

• dbcom

alaa omran, 20 Dec 2020The most problematic phone i have ever used. Poor Reception... moreVery stupid comment, probably you have phone that was damaged some how...btw phone is great, I 'm using it for allmost 3 years, and it is still working smooth.

• Test

Hari, 07 Jan 2021Yes, Xiaomi has released MIUI 12 updatewhere do you live and what model do you have

• Hari

stefa, 30 Dec 2020is there going to be MIUI 12 for this phone or?Yes, Xiaomi has released MIUI 12 update

Blanche, 04 Jan 2021Hi !, My name is Blanche, and I've been using this pho... moreI was playing genshin impact at lower resolution with stable 30fps and this phone was released in march 2018 so you cant have it for 4 years..

• Blanche

Hi !, My name is Blanche, and I've been using this phone for 4 Years. And i really love this phone, it's very light and amazing. It's just, since it's an old phone, i cannot play game on high graphic also i cannot play Genshin Impact because it's not available for this phone, also when it comes to gaming it's super laggy and the FPS always drop suddenly. My phone got easily hot and battery is drained to quickly. But i must say this is a good phone

is there going to be MIUI 12 for this phone or?

• bix

alaa omran, 20 Dec 2020The most problematic phone i have ever used. Poor Reception... moreEither your phone is broken or you are. Install PixelExperience and see if that helps. If not, you got a dud so get it replaced. Mine runs as well or better than any flagship phone that I've used from others, and I have a lot of stuff installed and running in the background, some of it pretty intensive.

• alaa omran

The most problematic phone i have ever used. Poor Reception and frequent signal loss, Volume keys are stuck and not functioning properly, software freezing freezing and and can not handle even slight multitasking.

• Snowlax

meo, 24 Nov 2020Hello...I've been using Redmi Note 5 since July 2018, ... moresame here, but the solution is easy u just have to reconnect it with the charger or just reboot, hope this will help u ;)

• Shuvo

meo, 24 Nov 2020Hello...I've been using Redmi Note 5 since July 2018, ... morePlease clean your charging port. I have encountered same problem in last month. But it's okay.

• impersonal

Nerang75, 05 Nov 2020My phone always hang in October 2020.maybe must buy new han... moreTry reflash firmware on your phone with the MiFlashPro (this is free PC software google it)

• impersonal

Anonymous, 26 Nov 2020i got problem with MIUI and change to Arrow OS , making thi... morereplace the sub Board that has the system connector

• Yuhuuuu

My first love in xiaomi device, and i still use this phone till now. I got no complain, it still work completely fine. The battery, the performance (for light gaming), and the camera too. I just have a problem im the memory, bcs i use all the slot for my two simcards so i cant insert microsd. And i only bought the 64 gb ver T.T

i got problem with MIUI and change to Arrow OS , making this device is smooth and faster