Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

My phone got automatic factory reset. I lost all my data.

• Ramana

My phone is getting switched off automatically while playing games by showing a blue screen from last 2 updates i am facing this problem.

In case you discover that your battery drains fast after upgrade, l advise that you search for scanning, then put off your Bluetooth and Wifi scanning.

• Josh

Mahendra, 14 Sep 2019Battery drain fast 10.3.2.0 fix issue Go to your settings, search for Bluetooth and wifi scanning, put it off. That's the solution.

• LMC

My phone portable hotspot not working, please help
MIUI Version-10.3.2.0

• Vaseraga

It was 2 weeks~ from now that my Lock Screen wallpaper changed himself randomly, I can't update Chrome from play store and had to wait something likes 1/2 days after the update pop-up... same on my Redmi K20 Pro Premium and Mi Mix 3..

• Ydxfufu

• Mahendra

Battery drain fast 10.3.2.0 fix issue

• Himasekhar

We want gcam support to note 5 pro in next update

• Arm_1969

Hi, I think red eye is major problem with its camera. Red eye reduction is not possible with editing also. Any idea about getting over this problem.

Rahul , 04 Sep 2019Y ur mi pay is not disable are u cheating aha if app is used ful... moreYou can uninstall mi credit

• suthar chintan

There is a problem of audio in live video please solve this problem

• Rahul

Y ur mi pay is not disable are u cheating aha if app is used full are not usefull is decide by me not yours

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2019where i can get its software visit mi community website

• Ahmed.kamal

meo, 12 Aug 2019Hello. Please I have two issues and I need help. 1. My Redmi No... moreY dropped this device

Prasen Rao, 20 Aug 2019After latest update, my phone display turned to yellowish in col... moreYou sure you didn't accidentally turn on the 'Read Mode'?

where i can get its software

• Swaroop

Prestige, 15 Jul 2019Hello guys, is the battery draining issue still happening in the... moreWait for next update...

• Prasen Rao

After latest update, my phone display turned to yellowish in color before it was pure white. Ex white screen now looks light yellow

New updates available for India V10.3.2.0