Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

• Promit

Kawa, 21 Feb 2021I have installed LienageOS 17.1 couple weeks ago. This phon... morePlease share the link & process...for that ..

• W

Kawa, 21 Feb 2021I have installed LienageOS 17.1 couple weeks ago. This phon... moreCan you please elaborate on your experience.

• Kawa

I have installed LienageOS 17.1 couple weeks ago. This phone got another life - much better than Xiaomi software

Aleux, 28 Jan 2021Any info about updates of MIUI Global? I saw an option ... moreYeah even me I experienced the same problem

Aleux, 28 Jan 2021Any info about updates of MIUI Global? I saw an option ... moreIt was rolled back. Apparently caused a bootloop.

• Aleux

Any info about updates of MIUI Global?

I saw an option to update it few days ago, but it suddenly disappeared few hours later.

What's your experience?
Anyone had chance to update it?

rajashekar , 20 Jan 2021no it will brick ur mobile ,or hangs on mi logoIs this sarcasm?

• rajashekar

DoubleU, 19 Jan 2021Is it safe to update to V12.0.2.0PEMIXM or will it f*** my ... moreno it will brick ur mobile ,or hangs on mi logo

Is it safe to update to V12.0.2.0PEMIXM or will it f*** my s*** up?

• Bruno18

Received miui 12

• Balong

Test, 07 Jan 2021where do you live and what model do you havePhilippines and Redmi 5 plus

• ashish

phone is great.......

• dbcom

alaa omran, 20 Dec 2020The most problematic phone i have ever used. Poor Reception... moreVery stupid comment, probably you have phone that was damaged some how...btw phone is great, I 'm using it for allmost 3 years, and it is still working smooth.

• Test

Hari, 07 Jan 2021Yes, Xiaomi has released MIUI 12 updatewhere do you live and what model do you have

• Hari

stefa, 30 Dec 2020is there going to be MIUI 12 for this phone or?Yes, Xiaomi has released MIUI 12 update

Blanche, 04 Jan 2021Hi !, My name is Blanche, and I've been using this pho... moreI was playing genshin impact at lower resolution with stable 30fps and this phone was released in march 2018 so you cant have it for 4 years..

• Blanche

Hi !, My name is Blanche, and I've been using this phone for 4 Years. And i really love this phone, it's very light and amazing. It's just, since it's an old phone, i cannot play game on high graphic also i cannot play Genshin Impact because it's not available for this phone, also when it comes to gaming it's super laggy and the FPS always drop suddenly. My phone got easily hot and battery is drained to quickly. But i must say this is a good phone

is there going to be MIUI 12 for this phone or?

• bix

alaa omran, 20 Dec 2020The most problematic phone i have ever used. Poor Reception... moreEither your phone is broken or you are. Install PixelExperience and see if that helps. If not, you got a dud so get it replaced. Mine runs as well or better than any flagship phone that I've used from others, and I have a lot of stuff installed and running in the background, some of it pretty intensive.