Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

• Adarsh Trivedi

Pubgmobile game not support some time and very lag during game suddet switch of game please fix bug

• Sonali

Hi guys .. I have been using redmi note 5 pro since 2018, indeed good phone and value for money .but in past 2 months my phone has stopped viberating even though it's enabled in settings. Even one of my friend has bought the phone along with me is also facing the same issue . If anyone is facing the same issue pls let me know the solution.

ChakboS, 29 Apr 2020Whether Redmi Note 5 Pro gets Official MIUI 12 update? Yes, the Redmi Note 5 Pro/Redmi Note 5 (Whyred ) will receive MIUI 12

pe6o, 25 Apr 2020strange, mine lasts for 2 days without a problem and I am a pret... moreHow? Give me some tips

• ChakboS

Whether Redmi Note 5 Pro gets Official MIUI 12 update?

Sachin420, 22 Apr 2020Battery performance absolutely down I used only 2 hours after fu... moreI too face this problem. Please help me on how to improve the battery life and lousy charging

• pe6o

Sachin420, 22 Apr 2020Battery performance absolutely down I used only 2 hours after fu... morestrange, mine lasts for 2 days without a problem and I am a pretty heavy user

• Jojo

Sachin420, 22 Apr 2020Battery performance absolutely down I used only 2 hours after fu... moreHow to improve battery life??Need help

• Sachin420

Adel Mabrouk, 28 Mar 2020Guys I have a problem with my phone I've noticed a significant ... moreBattery performance absolutely down I used only 2 hours after full charge and my battery 100-00

• Dim

Security updates are ended??

• Adel Mabrouk

BORA, 13 Apr 2020same here note 5 pro 4gb ram version. after battery drained, i c... moreNow Guys I'm almost sure this is a problem of the system not the battery.. because the phone is not that old (2 years)
And because you guys have the same problem. it's very unlikely that our batteries are damaged the same exact way. Don't you agree??

• BORA

Adel Mabrouk, 28 Mar 2020Guys I have a problem with my phone I've noticed a significant ... moresame here note 5 pro 4gb ram version. after battery drained, i charge it and turn it on, got 20-30% percent battery/

Adel Mabrouk, 28 Mar 2020Guys I have a problem with my phone I've noticed a significant ... moreSame here. It becomes more extreme in cold environments. I guess it is because of the battery.

TUSHAR, 30 Mar 2020Hi, Please help me out. My redmi note 5 pro is not working... moreI too facing a similar problem.

• Ultimate BKB

Kenneth Aaron, 28 Mar 2020Best Phone with so many Rom and Kernel and using it in 2020 Totally agree

• TUSHAR

Hi,

Please help me out.

My redmi note 5 pro is not working at all. It is not charging and notification light is also not working. All of this happened since I'd connected my phone to home theatre while charging the phone.

All of a sudden, phone got drained off and not working.

What to do in this case???

Thanks

• Adel Mabrouk

Guys I have a problem with my phone
I've noticed a significant drop in battery life, I try consuming the battery untill 0% and the phone shutdowns.. after that when I connect the charger the phone starts charging from 25-30%??? Like there's 25-30% wasted in the battery's life!
Do anyone know where the problem is?
Is it in the system or the battery?

• Kenneth Aaron

Best Phone with so many Rom and Kernel and using it in 2020

• Gabbycyber

triton01, 16 Feb 2020My advice is to keep the phone updated, not only the operating s... moreI totally agree

Dim, 13 Mar 2020Do we have to expect new update?Maybe miui update but not android upgrade.