Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

• Adel Mabrouk

BORA, 13 Apr 2020same here note 5 pro 4gb ram version. after battery drained... moreNow Guys I'm almost sure this is a problem of the system not the battery.. because the phone is not that old (2 years)
And because you guys have the same problem. it's very unlikely that our batteries are damaged the same exact way. Don't you agree??

• BORA

Adel Mabrouk, 28 Mar 2020Guys I have a problem with my phone I've noticed a signifi... moresame here note 5 pro 4gb ram version. after battery drained, i charge it and turn it on, got 20-30% percent battery/

Adel Mabrouk, 28 Mar 2020Guys I have a problem with my phone I've noticed a signifi... moreSame here. It becomes more extreme in cold environments. I guess it is because of the battery.

TUSHAR, 30 Mar 2020Hi, Please help me out. My redmi note 5 pro is not wo... moreI too facing a similar problem.

• Ultimate BKB

Kenneth Aaron, 28 Mar 2020Best Phone with so many Rom and Kernel and using it in 2020 Totally agree

• TUSHAR

Hi,

Please help me out.

My redmi note 5 pro is not working at all. It is not charging and notification light is also not working. All of this happened since I'd connected my phone to home theatre while charging the phone.

All of a sudden, phone got drained off and not working.

What to do in this case???

Thanks

• Adel Mabrouk

Guys I have a problem with my phone
I've noticed a significant drop in battery life, I try consuming the battery untill 0% and the phone shutdowns.. after that when I connect the charger the phone starts charging from 25-30%??? Like there's 25-30% wasted in the battery's life!
Do anyone know where the problem is?
Is it in the system or the battery?

• Kenneth Aaron

Best Phone with so many Rom and Kernel and using it in 2020

• Gabbycyber

triton01, 16 Feb 2020My advice is to keep the phone updated, not only the operat... moreI totally agree

Dim, 13 Mar 2020Do we have to expect new update?Maybe miui update but not android upgrade.

• Dim

Do we have to expect new update?

RakaDoank, 07 Feb 2020Does this phone support OTG? I want to buy this phone or A... moreYes, this phone supports OTG.

• Morso

Lokesh, 18 Feb 2020Go any mobile repair shop or go to mi service center they h... moreThanks bro

• Lokesh

Morso, 15 Dec 2019Guy! My call volume has become extremely low in my Xiaomi ... moreGo any mobile repair shop or go to mi service center they help you to clean ear audio piece, my repair person did some tine holes there and after that its like new, problem is dust inside it not with the ear audio piece.

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Need your suggestions guys , should I update my phone ? oth... moreMy advice is to keep the phone updated, not only the operating system but each application you use. In this way, you not only guarantee greater stability and performance, but also greater security, avoiding possible hacking. I own an RN5Pro updated to MIUI 11.0.3 PEIMIXM and it works wonders

• RakaDoank

Does this phone support OTG?
I want to buy this phone or Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Hi everyone, I'm interested in installing Google Camera for xiaomi redmi note 5 pro miui 11

• mymora88

meo, 22 Jan 2020Hello guys. I have an issue. Just figured that my device is... moreHello ! Your device it's not Google Play Certified because you don't use MIUI Stable Global Rom from Oficial site. I think you use Developer Rom that's why your device isn't certified. Change it!

• meo

Hello guys. I have an issue. Just figured that my device is not Play Protect Certified. I can use Google Play Services but a certain app wont let let me live-stream videos because my phone is not Play Protect Certified. Please guys I need your help in resolving this. Thanks!

• Be cool

jon, 21 Dec 2019after upate miui 11, the performance drop as shit. RIP reno5.. and install HavocOS. Gapps 10 needed, but runs flawlessly.