Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

meo, 12 Aug 2019Hello. Please I have two issues and I need help. 1. My Redmi No... moreGoto display settings
And select colour as cool
Contrast as Automatic contrast and you won't see any screen retention

• Ninja

meo, 12 Aug 2019Hello. Please I have two issues and I need help. 1. My Redmi No... moreI had the same issue on my screen few month before but on the right side of screen near the volume rockers and after few months it was just gone.

• meo

Hello. Please I have two issues and I need help.
1. My Redmi Note 5 has something like a screen burn towards the upper left side of the screen. It started sometime last month. Please what caused this problem and how do I fix it.
2. I was prompted for android 9.0 update. Please what is the size of the download.
Thanks in anticipation.

• mimi

Its been just one year since i bought the phone. It suddenly hanged and went off on its own. its been with the service center for 7 days now, they cant solve the problem yet.

Anonymous, 02 Aug 2019It appears this phone has a log of hardware problems, judging by... moreThere is not a single problem in Redmi Note 5 Pro or AI... Yes you should go for RN6 Pro...

Memory or dual SIM solts ak shate

It appears this phone has a log of hardware problems, judging by the reviews.

It costs more than Redmi Note 6 Pro in my country, so I guess I should go for Note 6 Pro?

Nadim k, 26 Feb 2019Bad I have purchase mi note 5pro on 9 February now I'm facing th... moreAlways buy from official brand shops.
The local shop keepers put second hand phones in new boxes if the phone is in good condition. This is why they're willing to give discount of up to 20% sometimes if you bargain.

Anonymous, 16 Jul 2019What is the best quick charger adapter for my Note 5 pro? Syska QC 3.0 Mobile Charger.

Segun, 24 Jul 2019I'm having the same issue too. It shuts down and refuses to powe... moreYou might be having a corrupted application somewhere installed. Best option is to do a factory reset

• Arohi

On off button is not working properly and volume button also not working properly.Its been one year only that I'm using this phone..what to do?plz suggest

• Segun

sirmarq, 14 Jul 2019my xiaomi redmin note 5 pro turns off constantly. I can not turn... moreI'm having the same issue too. It shuts down and refuses to power up. It's just less than 1 year old.

• Qwerty

PKM1, 16 Jul 20191. Reduce the screen brightness 2.Close applications running in... moreIt's happening to almost all users, Pie update is one of the worst update with lot of bugs especially battery drain...

Prestige, 15 Jul 2019Hello guys, is the battery draining issue still happening in the... more1. Reduce the screen brightness
2.Close applications running in the backgrounds
3. Use original phone datacable and charger for charging

Can I use a microUSB DAC (e.g., HiFimeDIY Android DAC) with this phone? The 3.5mm audio port broke on mine.

What is the best quick charger adapter for my Note 5 pro?

• Prestige

Hello guys, is the battery draining issue still happening in thenpie update. I just updated to pie my battery drains very fast. Will it correct itself or i should downgrade to oreo? This is urgent please

• sirmarq

my xiaomi redmin note 5 pro turns off constantly. I can not turn on often

• nick9

arsal.khan, 03 May 2019I have got Note 5, 4 gb, globel version. MIUI 10.2. Android vers... moredowngrade to miui 9 version 9.6.4.0

buczubuczu, 27 Jun 2019I've bought already 2 xiaomi phones (Redmi Note 4X Snap 625 and ... moreif you are looking for earphones then get the 've monk plus' solid audiophile grade. It looks old fashion but sound output is marvelous.