Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

• Dim

Do we have to expect new update?

RakaDoank, 07 Feb 2020Does this phone support OTG? I want to buy this phone or Asus Z... moreYes, this phone supports OTG.

• Morso

Lokesh, 18 Feb 2020Go any mobile repair shop or go to mi service center they help y... moreThanks bro

• Lokesh

Morso, 15 Dec 2019Guy! My call volume has become extremely low in my Xiaomi Redmi... moreGo any mobile repair shop or go to mi service center they help you to clean ear audio piece, my repair person did some tine holes there and after that its like new, problem is dust inside it not with the ear audio piece.

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Need your suggestions guys , should I update my phone ? others t... moreMy advice is to keep the phone updated, not only the operating system but each application you use. In this way, you not only guarantee greater stability and performance, but also greater security, avoiding possible hacking. I own an RN5Pro updated to MIUI 11.0.3 PEIMIXM and it works wonders

• RakaDoank

Does this phone support OTG?
I want to buy this phone or Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1

Hi everyone, I'm interested in installing Google Camera for xiaomi redmi note 5 pro miui 11

• mymora88

meo, 22 Jan 2020Hello guys. I have an issue. Just figured that my device is not ... moreHello ! Your device it's not Google Play Certified because you don't use MIUI Stable Global Rom from Oficial site. I think you use Developer Rom that's why your device isn't certified. Change it!

• meo

Hello guys. I have an issue. Just figured that my device is not Play Protect Certified. I can use Google Play Services but a certain app wont let let me live-stream videos because my phone is not Play Protect Certified. Please guys I need your help in resolving this. Thanks!

• Be cool

jon, 21 Dec 2019after upate miui 11, the performance drop as shit. RIP reno5.. and install HavocOS. Gapps 10 needed, but runs flawlessly.

Miui 11.1 stable beta testing process is a joke...can you believe it ? Or not?..I applied for stable beta testing...I filled every single aspect with screen shots of miui account and phone details...I filled mi community user points and telegram username..
I filled tedious form accurately and submitted..To my utter disappointment I don't find my username in telegram app...I can't understood what is selection process...what a silly joke..? Why should I stay active on telegram app...? Why should I get max points on mi community app for test update...? Is this testing update f process for bug fix or IAS EXAMINATION.
?

SHAME ON XIAOMI...

CHEEP TRICKS TO FOOL PEOPLE...?DOES NOT RESPECT PEOPLE WHO MADE YOU NO.1 PHONE SELLING COMPANY IN INDIA..
IF YOU DONT ADD EVERY APPLICANT TO BETA TESTING GROUP I THINK THE BETA TESTING TEAM IS WASTE IN MY OPINION...!!!

• Av

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Need your suggestions guys , should I update my phone ? others t... moreIt's owsome phone. Very gud performance. U can play pubg in high graphics without legs. But Camera is normal f 2. Aperture.

• jon

after upate miui 11, the performance drop as shit. RIP reno5

• Sayan

Anonymous, 19 Dec 2019Need your suggestions guys , should I update my phone ? others t... moreIf you need additional features then update otherwise no need

Need your suggestions guys , should I update my phone ? others tells that it is better not to update the phone , what's your suggestion guys ? thanks in advance

• Ydxfufu

Morso, 15 Dec 2019Guy! My call volume has become extremely low in my Xiaomi Redmi... moreYes, my phone has same problem

• Morso

Guy!
My call volume has become extremely low in my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro. The words are not audible unless loud speaker is turned on. The phone is just a year old. Do you guys had ever experienced this?
What is the fix for this?

• Alpha

Updated mine today to Miui 11 and i love it especially the dark mode. The phone is stable and the battery performannce is still ok no draining problem. I have no issues so far. I will update if i encounter some.

• Gxb