Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

• ash

my redmi note 6 pro suddenly switch off and knw it is not switching on i tired power button and volume down key but fast boot mode not showing what to do

• Bhawani

this phone is best but since last 1 year in voice issue.
without hand free do not talk.
then update window all phone in same issue me and my brother.

• Mujtaba

Nick, 19 Mar 2021Bought this phone 1.1.2019 and still running flawlessly eve... moreSame here brother. Bought it back in Feb 2019 and since then running smoothly but few issues such as the charging port is now loose and the battery drains fast.

• Izy

Aanis Shah, 14 Jun 2021its important as a user of xiaomi mobile my redmi note 6 ... moreMy Xiaomi redmi note 6 pro now MIUI VERSION is Miui Global 12.0.1 stable..

• Tiva C

First time bought this smartphone thinking it was good now when I found that there was no software update that is (android 10 update which had to be done automatically by software ) for this smartphone so I never liked this phone. I would say not to buy this phone as it software is outdated.

kindly tell xiaomi upgrade it redmi note 6 pro to latest andriod or atleast andriod 10...

its important as a user of xiaomi mobile
my redmi note 6 pro is still running on andriod 9 outdated software for about 2 years passed kindly tell xiaomi to give andriod updates on redmi note 6 pro divice... thanks. gsm arena.

• Khanh Lam

vicky, 21 Mar 2021My note 6 pro having miui 10 and not received yet miui 11 a... moreBecause your rom is not official so you have to upgrade your rom yourself

• AJMD

just got updated my phone. MIUI 12 is good and my phone is better now.

• vicky

My note 6 pro having miui 10 and not received yet miui 11 any help me to resolve the problem i have many rom but mobile the error the rom is unofficial.

• Nick

Bought this phone 1.1.2019 and still running flawlessly ever since, no complaints at ALL. It's fast, snappy, battery still holds an entire day and it's just a pleasure to use.

• ken

dont buy this trash phone after i update my 8.0 to 9.0 my phone broken . its say this version cant install

• Triangle

Yeah, I got this phone mad-cheap, a used one, been using it for 3 years... and no problems what so ever, 10/10 phone. I might have been lucky but still.

• Roshan Kumar Parhi

It's been 2 yrs since I bought this phone and it still runs like new. I updated to MIUI 12 today and yeah, it didn't bring Android 10, bugger. Recent updates have further improved the camera as well. Battery life is still awesome even after heavy usage for 2 yrs. Only disappointment is the AI camera which doesn't work as intended half of the time. A manual scene selection mode would have been helpful but Xiaomi doesn't seem to be paying heed to demands of customers who have been using the same phone for 2 yrs and plan on using it for at least 1 yr more.

Anonymous, 14 Jan 2021Well MIUI 12 was a disapointment, still stuck on Android 9Your country?

• Khaled Maqtari

Since December 2018 until 2021 still working like new.
I faced some problems when I bought it in Wifi-Direct which not sending or receiving files.
also can't broadcasting videos to tv, only images.
I don't know if all users faced those problems or me only.

Well MIUI 12 was a disapointment, still stuck on Android 9

Great phone had this for over two years and still works like new. The thing is xiaomi sucks with the miui12 update plans especially for older devices like this one. Its December and we are still waiting for it

When can we expect MIUI12? It's already past 15th of december and still no update