Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

ajay, 18 Oct 2019phone is not made for pubg game... if you will play pubg 15 to 2... morei played PUBG for like 3hrs straight on daily basis for around 3 month when i purchased this device , never faced any extreme heating issue or network drop issue. Now Switched to Call of Duty Mobile and this game also running fine so far (i get around 50-60fps)

D4rk b0w, 05 Nov 2019I am about to buy this phone all the reviews have been good, the... moreYeah, its a great phone in this price range.. i purchased it 1 year ago, phone still running solid so far..

Anonymous, 08 Nov 2019Sir I have redmi note 6 pro 3 gb ram and 32 gb rom.. Can i incre... moreIf you change for hardware i think thats not work, you may change kernel version for better performance

Sir I have redmi note 6 pro 3 gb ram and 32 gb rom.. Can i increase its ram 6 gb and rom 64 gb

• D4rk b0w

I am about to buy this phone all the reviews have been good, the specs are brilliant and screen is massive. I am so excited.

• Ridwan

I was used this phone for 6 months. Really good performance and specification for low budget phone. The design look like iphone, good camera quality and big battery capacity for daily use. I satisfied with this phone.

ajay, 18 Oct 2019phone is not made for pubg game... if you will play pubg 15 to 2... moreOf course it doesnÂ’t work, it uses a lower mid range chipset and is a year old by now.

Hasin Nawaz Pradhan, 13 Sep 2019 I am using Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro. Not sure but after upgrad... moreI have the same problem additionally touch doesnt work on a specific area.

IKROMI , 17 Oct 2019May I know is it the screen really from Gorilla glass? if yes I ... moreYes. Screen is protected by gorilla.

• ajay

phone is not made for pubg game... if you will play pubg 15 to 20 minutes the phone starts heating.. network are also not good if we use any sim in this device.
body is also not strong..
do not purchase this phone.

• IKROMI

May I know is it the screen really from Gorilla glass? if yes I don't want ti use any tempered glass.

• Mahdis

Very nice if screen was amoled camera is very good esp portre selfies dont doubt to buy by this price.

• ajay

i have used this note 6 proone year... you cant play pubg without lag on this phone
body is not strong.. battery is good but not made for pubg heavy games...

• Singmongmarma

Xeng, 05 Oct 2019Does it have fast charging supported? How many watt?Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

• Xeng

Does it have fast charging supported? How many watt?

• Gody

Anonymous, 25 Jul 2019Need an honest answer. What problems does it have other than th... moreNone. Its a brilliant phone

• Lanrycool

I have used Xiaomi redmi note 6pro(4GB ram) for about 8months and I love the phone. Works well and smoothly. I am a heavy phone user PUBG on normal graphics setting works ok and the batt last about 10hrs on average usage.
After I Updated to Android 9 the WiFi takes long before connecting.

It doesn't heat up