Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Astaghfirullah, 20 Jan 2022Buying this device in July, 2018. Already update to Android... morebro,, where u buy ur pro6 battery ... What is the model? Thx for ur advice.

Buying this device in July, 2018. Already update to Android 9, MIUI 12.0.1.0
The spare part that already replace only battery. And this phone is still running great until now 2022. Great camera, great display, great sound, great feature. The most I like is the slim design.

DEEPAK , 10 Oct 2021my redmi note 6 pro suddenly switch off and knw it is not s... moreThe same model, same fault. Bringed to service, and result is dead processor.all data is gone

• Scooby

Anonymous, 26 Oct 2021My redmi 6 pro got heated up after a hard core gaming sessi... moreIt's the Charging Chip which makes it not turning back on, seek a good authentic repair store and your problem should be resolved. I'm using Note 6 Pro, but faced same problem with my Redmi 9T.

My redmi 6 pro got heated up after a hard core gaming session and doesn't swithed on after that 😭😭😭😭

• DEEPAK

my redmi note 6 pro suddenly switch off and knw it is not switching on i tired power button and volume down key but fast boot mode not showing what to do

• ash

• Bhawani

this phone is best but since last 1 year in voice issue.
without hand free do not talk.
then update window all phone in same issue me and my brother.

• Mujtaba

Nick, 19 Mar 2021Bought this phone 1.1.2019 and still running flawlessly eve... moreSame here brother. Bought it back in Feb 2019 and since then running smoothly but few issues such as the charging port is now loose and the battery drains fast.

• Izy

Aanis Shah, 14 Jun 2021its important as a user of xiaomi mobile my redmi note 6 ... moreMy Xiaomi redmi note 6 pro now MIUI VERSION is Miui Global 12.0.1 stable..

• Tiva C

First time bought this smartphone thinking it was good now when I found that there was no software update that is (android 10 update which had to be done automatically by software ) for this smartphone so I never liked this phone. I would say not to buy this phone as it software is outdated.

kindly tell xiaomi upgrade it redmi note 6 pro to latest andriod or atleast andriod 10...

its important as a user of xiaomi mobile
my redmi note 6 pro is still running on andriod 9 outdated software for about 2 years passed kindly tell xiaomi to give andriod updates on redmi note 6 pro divice... thanks. gsm arena.

• Khanh Lam

vicky, 21 Mar 2021My note 6 pro having miui 10 and not received yet miui 11 a... moreBecause your rom is not official so you have to upgrade your rom yourself

• AJMD

just got updated my phone. MIUI 12 is good and my phone is better now.

• vicky

My note 6 pro having miui 10 and not received yet miui 11 any help me to resolve the problem i have many rom but mobile the error the rom is unofficial.

• Nick

Bought this phone 1.1.2019 and still running flawlessly ever since, no complaints at ALL. It's fast, snappy, battery still holds an entire day and it's just a pleasure to use.

• ken

dont buy this trash phone after i update my 8.0 to 9.0 my phone broken . its say this version cant install

• Triangle

Yeah, I got this phone mad-cheap, a used one, been using it for 3 years... and no problems what so ever, 10/10 phone. I might have been lucky but still.