Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

When can we expect MIUI12? It's already past 15th of december and still no update

I have been using it since May 2019 and till now I don't have any problem. It's still working as it was when I bought it.

• SHAAAAAAZA

Anonymous, 29 Oct 2020Everything is good from this phone 3/32 ver. But after the ... moreYh u got a point. I'm buying the Iphone 8 plus next and I need to sell this phone somehow. It still works. I've had to wipe the data alot since september. It's been a good 11 months with this phone :)

• Meel

I don't have real problem with this phone. I have it for 2 years and it's a lot laggy.

i wish it has a glass back, but its still nice tho

Everything is good from this phone 3/32 ver. But after the latest update 11.0.5.0 it's very laggy. Hope that miui12 or android10 will make it working normal again if we are gonna get it

• Ab

• nxnjmsm

Do the phone get MIUI 12 update in India?

Anonymous, 06 Oct 2020Is it true or not that redmi has service issues , as I was ... moreit's a really fast and reliable phone all in all but it's very important to use further protection, as the screen could crack very easily and ruin the display completely without much force. A foldable case and an extra screen protector should do the trick. Some pre-installed apps use ads even without internet, which makes this model useless for people enjoying their personal media. The gallery is confusing and you can't sort your photos all that well. I personally wouldn't buy it unless I only need it for emergencies or work. It was a compensational phone, as my former one broke (as well).

Is it true or not that redmi has service issues , as I was using remi n it would hardly catch 4g signal where others mobiles run smoothly 4g at same place , very poor network coverage

Pickle Rick, 08 Sep 2020I agree with other comment, rubbish phone. Got hyped up on ... moreSame issue

• satish

redmi 6 pro is nice but sometimes phone got stuck features are good

• Anon

SAD, 10 Jul 2019My camera is fked up with the last update. When I take pic ... moreSame here, not only that, the picture not even captured

• Pickle Rick

I agree with other comment, rubbish phone. Got hyped up on hukd, but 18 months in and mines dropping the sims and I have to physically pull and reinsert the tray to get signal back. Don't care how good the screen is or how fast the CPU is if I can't get a connection.

Rubbish phone. Mine just died after 11 months.

• Kekekeke

Chathu, 07 Aug 2020Use google camera. It has 60fpsHow to install google cam ?

Rashid, 17 Jan 2020Why don't record 60fps video..? Redmi note 5 pro is old ph... moreUse google camera. It has 60fps

• Pranay Saha

My mobile is lack of sound during playing game and also when I talk to anyone in call

• Battery change

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2020You need to change the battery since it's bloating out.You need to change the battery since it's bloating out, one month before two years of manufacturing.

• Deepak

Its awesome .
Still great proformence after 1.5 yrs of using. Wd pUbg .
Camera is super.