Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro

• Pranay Saha

My mobile is lack of sound during playing game and also when I talk to anyone in call

• Battery change

Anonymous, 28 Jun 2020You need to change the battery since it's bloating out.You need to change the battery since it's bloating out, one month before two years of manufacturing.

• Deepak

Its awesome .
Still great proformence after 1.5 yrs of using. Wd pUbg .
Camera is super.

• Kate

It's a great phone. I have it almost a year and I am super satisfied. long lasting battery (depended on the applications running). Very good pics and videos. I LOVE IT

Anonymous, 23 Jun 2020I bought the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 6 in April 2019. After about ... moreYou need to change the battery since it's bloating out.

SuleymanT, 14 Jun 2020I bought this Redmi Note 6 Pro for less than a year. I had ... morePlease reset factory.your problem down it.

I bought the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 6 in April 2019. After about 1 year of normal use and having dropped it one or twice on carpet the Redmi Pro 6 starting to shutdown by itself in May 2020. In June 2020 the battery expanded and pushed out the back of the phone. The battery also has been draining unusually fast.

• SuleymanT

I bought this Redmi Note 6 Pro for less than a year. I had a problem with the black screen which is not activating. I do not know any troubleshooting to overcome this problem. I can not turn off the phone due to not reaching the screen.

• SuleymanT

• medo

using it since oct 2018 and untill now its working amazing

Konna, 04 May 2020I have this phone since it came out. I am a heavy user its ... moresame... i am using this phone since 2018 and havent had any problem with this beast... realyy great phone according to its price

• Konna

I have this phone since it came out. I am a heavy user its open 24/7 too many apps always connected to the internet always having the GPS open all due to work reasons. It still needs charging only once the entire day and it doesn't crush and it is not slower than it was so i really don't understand all those complaining here. I know 3 more people who got it and use it the same way as i do and they don't have any issues either over a great phone and still a great price

RIKI, 26 Feb 2020Yes Yes...100% works

• Seriamania

Jay, 21 Mar 2020For a backup phone and judging from the price range. Is thi... moreNope. Get Xiaomi Note 7 Pro at least....

• Serialmania

Nic, 02 Apr 2020I have this question as well. Did you receive any responses?Nope. This phone is aging to be used in 2020. Right now I am using Xiaomi Note 6 Pro and its processor is not that good. I recommended you to get Xiaomi Note Pro 7 at least.

Will this phone get android 10 update..?

• Macross

If you get a fair price, yeah, I bought it early 2019 and don't have a need to upgrade yet, get the 64gb tough

• Nic

Jay, 21 Mar 2020For a backup phone and judging from the price range. Is thi... moreI have this question as well. Did you receive any responses?

• Jay

For a backup phone and judging from the price range. Is this phone still cool to buy in 2020.? The reviews are pretty much OK for me.
Any alternative please suggest.

• RIKI