Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Notsure, 10 Jan 2019Every phone has to have a big drawback and dealbreaker, no 3.5mm... moreWhat?
Yes, it has 3.5 mm audio jack

• Kazi

Kollynxx, 14 Jul 2019I'm currently using the Redmi Note 7. Network connectivity is su... moreThe worst network I have seen

• voxx

MeowMeow, 15 Jul 2019Is it because the china rom, the phone always hanged? I didn't... moreHave this same issue on redmi 4x, for past 2 years. None of the updates have fix it.
So not surprised that same issue exist on new models

Is it because the china rom, the phone always hanged? I didn't get any notification whenever got incoming chats or video calls.

• LOL

^=^, 14 Jul 2019If you want good camera with good UI just go for galaxy a30 then... moregood camera??? don't fk with us!!!!

• ^=^

Elisabel, 14 Jul 2019Is this better than the A30? I want a big phone with wide lens ... moreIf you want good camera with good UI just go for galaxy a30 then...and one more there's have AMOLED screen that can enhance the photos maybe..Good shopping

Mantoya, 10 Jan 2019This phone have good hardware specs but MIUI is a deal breaker f... moreit has miui

Is this better than the A30?
I want a big phone with wide lens and good quality of photo and video.. I can't buy the P20 or 30 right now (Leica is super tempting but I can't pay 2 months worth salary)

• Yaboii

Pro, 13 Jul 2019Sir, What software would enable the 48 MP camera feature workThat ain't true, you can use 48mp on stock camera. But 12mp is the default.

• Kollynxx

Kal, 14 Jul 2019Huawei Y9 and Redmi Note 7, which is better? Also how is the ne... moreI'm currently using the Redmi Note 7. Network connectivity is superb. Moreover, it has more network bandwidth than Huawei Y9 prime

• CHUKS

fancyea, 14 Jul 2019Does the 3gb/32gb ROM have an noticeable lag compared to the 4gb... moreThe redimi note 7 is really good I use one my self, it's basically the same thing with the Huawei y9 2019, although I love the gesture and the animation on the redimi note 7, plus the multi task screen phase is way better than the Huawei y9 2019, camera wise the Huawei y9 tales first place

Does the 3gb/32gb ROM have an noticeable lag compared to the 4gb/64gb ROM.
Please i need an objective view on battery life and cellular network connectivity

• Kal

Huawei Y9 and Redmi Note 7, which is better?
Also how is the network connectivity for RNote 7?

C, 13 Jul 2019Maybe check the notification settings or check the app restrictionsAlready did that. Or maybe is it because the china rom?

• Pro

Martynas, 12 Jul 2019The camera on this phone is a 48 mp camera that can take 12 mp p... moreSir, What software would enable the 48 MP camera feature work

MeowMeow, 13 Jul 2019I got this phone last month. But i have a problem receiving tex... moreMaybe check the notification settings or check the app restrictions

I got this phone last month. But i have a problem receiving texts or video calls from whatsapp users. I need to open the apps then i just knew i had too many missed calls & texts. Am i the only one got this issues? It's not only for whatsapp apps, even LINE or facebook and so on. What should i do?

I bought this phone after I read the review from darkmesa from 9 july. I do not use this phone for gaming. The only thing I compare to my previous phone (6s+ fruitphone) is that the pictures from the redmi are more superior) For the rest everything works as advertised.
Why to pay every 2y a new phone from +€1000 and the batt dies after some 2y. In the past tried to let change the batt (cost +€100) and the phone died also after a couple of months.
So thank you to all members for posting there reviews.
I am satisfied more then 100% with this -200€ phone.
Greetings,
Harry

Xiaomi user interface is by far the best but there is something that gsmarena don't highlight and its very important. To me this is the only major setback.

When you take photos you organise them in albums which should appear in file manager. This isn't the case. If you transfer other photos that aren't from the camera they will appear in file manager. It's tricky when managing photos.
Just thought this should be highlighted in your reviews.

• Viraj Wickramasinghe

akila, 12 Jul 2019redmi note 7 is has big problem receiver and caller sound very W... moreI also agree with him.