Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

RameshK, 10 Jan 2019Could you list which Bluetooth audio codecs it supports, as in S... moreit has Bluetooth a2dp

• Bebeto

Elias, 10 Jan 2019Which one is better? Note 7 or Note 6 pro? Plz helpEl Note 7, tiene mejor procesador y es superior en todo

Jahidx, 10 Jan 2019rip mi8 lite, mi a2, redmi note 6 proRip realme 2 pro rip asus zenfone max pro m2

Elias, 10 Jan 2019Which one is better? Note 7 or Note 6 pro? Plz helpObviously Note 7

Mantoya, 10 Jan 2019This phone have good hardware specs but MIUI is a deal breaker f... moreYou should wait for the mi a3
I think it will be great value with Android one
But for me I am ok with miui

Could you list which Bluetooth audio codecs it supports, as in SBC, AptX, AptXHD, LDAC and so on

• ouss

Anonymous, 10 Jan 2019I just bought a rn6pro. I literally am tearing up right now..me too i ordered my note 6 pro a week ago , i feel you

Elias, 10 Jan 2019Which one is better? Note 7 or Note 6 pro? Plz helphey u noob redmi note 7 far superior than redmi note 6 pro. Redmi note 6 pro is just redmi note 5 pro with a notch

• Rifqi Anggara Azyuar

This model copying other brands but it's a nice change from the increasingly boring metal model from before..

• Ahmed13

Elias, 10 Jan 2019Which one is better? Note 7 or Note 6 pro? Plz helpThe note 7 on paper
But we should wait to make sure

Jahidx, 10 Jan 2019rip mi8 lite, mi a2, redmi note 6 proPreviously Redmi Note 6 Pro has microUSB Port but now Redmi Note 7 has USB C 2.0

• Elias

Which one is better? Note 7 or Note 6 pro? Plz help

• CSC_Alpha44

Is it true about the Quick Charge 4 support?

• nivlem

only SD675 has 48mp camera support but in the specs it use SD660 may be its SD675 at all :)

Moshiur Rahman, 10 Jan 2019According to qualcomm SD660 Support Megapixel : Up to 25 MP sing... moreThis is Xiaomi bro! Unlike other brands. Like other brands, some say SD 660 does not support Android P even though it can, but with Xiaomi why not?

sd675 + 4500mah + dedicated sd card + no notch + a-side mounted fingerprint(for the first time in new redmi series)

rn7 pro

Redmi note 7 supports Quick Charge 4 so it has usb c 2.0

• Don Alex

Sd 660? No thanks.This will be great smartphone with sd670.I have mi note 3 with sd660,6/64gb,12+12 mp ois back camera and 16 mpx front, gorilla glass 4,qc 3.0 with charger on the box.Why should I upgrade my phone?!

This phone have good hardware specs but MIUI is a deal breaker for me so it wont be in my shoplist but if it come with Android One it would become my number one target.

Wowwww Thank You Redmi