Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7

• Ah leong from malays

Redmi note 7 still same problem even we complaint so many time but still no improvement like before redmi note 4,5,6
GPS is Big issue, cant lock GPS lousy phone
Think twice before Buy any product from xiaomi!!!!!!.....

Jblev334, 07 Aug 2019How is Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 a "Note" phone? Does it come with a s... moreIt's just bigger an better battery

Amadith, 14 Aug 2019I bought this a few months back unlocked, great phone on hardwar... moreGoogle play store/Netflix/download.

Very good for the price sector and complete features. Mobile phones with pretty good features are all here for everyday needs. The audio quality is good, the camera is good, the processor is good, the screen is big enough, and the body is made of glass that has been coated with corning gorilla glass 5 front and back.

• Alex

Amadith, 14 Aug 2019I bought this a few months back unlocked, great phone on hardwar... moredownload GPS fix, icon like sputnick satellite ;)
from play/appstore and see if helps, after few resets all work back as usual for me but annoying indeed

• ShuGa

Nag, 11 Aug 2019I bought Mi Redmi 7, but it’s not connecting to google play sto... moreI think your problem is because u got a chinese rom instead of a global version...thats why

keshan, 13 Aug 2019samsung have good signals and nokia also.....use it...don't guess thatNope

• Amadith

I bought this a few months back unlocked, great phone on hardware, but reception seems to be weak. Tried two carriers, and also GPS seems to also be weak. Anyone know if there's a way to improve those things? And lastly, how can I install Netflix?

• Eelllll

Anonymous, 12 Aug 2019Hi I own this unit and my network does not recognize that it is ... moreI byed today and I have same problem. Must go to service tomorow

• keshan

Anonymous, 07 Aug 2019I've never owned a Samsung or Nokia smartphone, so i guess they ... moresamsung have good signals and nokia also.....use it...don't guess that

Chuks, 12 Aug 2019Disable wifi and bluetooth scanning. Set your Non-data sim to 2g... moreHi I own this unit and my network does not recognize that it is LTE and it's really slow when it comes to data.

• C J

Its like you guys dont notice that theres an issue in mic channels
When recording a video youre also recording sound (stereo) but the problem is when you watch the video you recorded youre hearing things in the Left when should be on the Right
Watch it with earphones and of course wear the earphones correctly

• yirene

Anonymous, 06 Jul 2019I'm using this phone for 3 months now and I have no issues with it =)Comforting to know. I had another redmi that has lasted 3 years. You have confirmed that it is reliable.

• Chuks

Kofi, 19 Jul 2019I bought this phone less than a month now in Ghana. Everything s... moreDisable wifi and bluetooth scanning. Set your Non-data sim to 2g, reduce windows animation scale to 0.5x in developer options. Do all these and you should be good. Xiaomi phones might baffle you at times if you aren't tech savvy.

• Chuks

Nishad, 01 Aug 2019Bro you have purchased cheap Chinese phone and not a Samsung or ... moreYou dont know what you are talking about Nisad.
@Alek... To resolve the proximity sensor ish, change your screen guard or protector.

• C J

I just bought the phone two months ago and i really like it its got a big screen long lasting battery its fast and the miui looks good

• C J

Gaysin, 10 Aug 2019My pubg always disconnected from server. How to fix? I use wifi.Change your internet service provider

• Nag

I bought Mi Redmi 7, but it’s not connecting to google play store and I downloaded whatsapp from Mi store that also not working, I found one software update in the setting that also not been updating.. using wifi .. what would be the issue?

adr0ck, 05 Aug 2019Avoid this phone if you want to use it as a phone!!! This is ... moreOnly in yours
Mine is fine