Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

• Techdj

The thing about this phone is sound.

Redmi note 7's side buttons flex seems kinda weak and low quality build coz my Volume button now doesn't work anymore 🤦🏼‍♂️😒 mine is just 1yr old.

JacobG18, 26 Dec 2020Yes, the exact same years as mineSame as my Redmi Note 7 4/64 since the Latest update 😒😒

Can't connect to 4g for some reason

Ki0, 21 Dec 2020Yes My Brother Also Get this problem After 1-1.5 years Yes, the exact same years as mine

• Ki0

JacobG18, 19 Dec 2020You have to do a factory reset after android 10 and MIUI 12... moreYes My Brother Also Get this problem
After 1-1.5 years

Maruf, 13 Dec 2020True.After miui 12 the phone keeps lagging and all the anim... moreYou have to do a factory reset after android 10 and MIUI 12 update..
My redmi note 7 also used to lag a hard time that makes me want to throw it off a cliff, but just 3 days ago I finally tried to do a factory reset, and voila, things got much better..
After reset you should preview which app you need or not, installing less apps also helps too..
If you want to reset don't forget to create a back up and save it to your PC or memory card

Payane, 07 Dec 2020my Note 7 Pro after connecting the internet and sharing the... moreWhat will be happening is you changing/upgrading your phone mate.. ;)

Payane, 07 Dec 2020my Note 7 Pro after connecting the internet and sharing the... moreUse multiple charger and boost charge the battery

• Maruf

Debanjan, 03 Sep 2020Battery drains very fast after OS 10 upgrade . True.After miui 12 the phone keeps lagging and all the animations are very laggy

• Payane

my Note 7 Pro after connecting the internet and sharing the internet together with my smart TV the cell phone turned off by itself and keeps turning the screen on and off and then it doesn't turn on anymore, what will be happening?

Moon, 20 Aug 2020Best MIUI ROM for Gaming and Battery on Redmi Note 7 Pro MI... moreWill this work on MiUI12 let's follow up. Instagram _norsc

• Tanz

Awesome phone.
Responsive touch, fast charging, sturdy build quality, very very fast processing, great screen resolution and PPI. This is a very good phone for playing graphic intensive games too.
It is very secure and warns on every step if you are doing something wrong.
I always hated xiaomi because I hated Chinese companies. But this handset changed my view entirely.

is it safe to delete zip file archive miui_violetinglobal in redmi note 7 pro

• Venugopal

Miui 12 android 10 can be downloaded and updated from Xiaomi firmware updater website.

• Owais

mohit, 26 Aug 2020Amazon Prime Video streaming only in 480p maximum resolutio... moreBro, Connect to Wifi and you'll get 1080 res

• aries

Moon, 20 Aug 2020Best MIUI ROM for Gaming and Battery on Redmi Note 7 Pro MI... moresad i dont want to root my rn7 pro..may works app will detect that i am rooted and i will be looged out from it

• Debanjan

Battery drains very fast after OS 10 upgrade .

• mohit

Amazon Prime Video streaming only in 480p maximum resolution in Redmi Note 7 Pro, whereas in K20 Pro it is streaming in 1080p.

• Muhammad Samiul

1 year using my Xiaomi Note 7 Pro 6, 64...my phone is rocket 🚀 Speedy... gaming, videos, songs internet always on... battery backup is mind blowing...when I use my phone i am fall in love with my Xiaomi Note 7 Pro...he is my best friend...love you Xiaomi...on 30 August 1 year complete... still now new condition everything...#LoveXiaomi