Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Akbar, 12 Dec 2019Yes same problem occurs. We extremely request dont by note 7 pro... moreYou can change the accuracy. It defaults to "gps only", which you can change to "high accuracy". That uses mobile data and wifi aswell as gps........

Best phone under 20k and it has very good development also

• Maali

PAVAN, 26 Dec 2019go for realme 3 pro, 710 snapdragon but relme donot have IR and FM radio

• ahmed

I have sudden calls ended while phone calls

PAVAN, 26 Dec 2019go for realme 3 pro, 710 snapdragon SD675 is not that bad, also this model has Sony IMX586, Notification light, USB-C that Realme 3 pro does not have :)

• PAVAN

hardikPATELfundas, 20 Dec 2019Plz help me to choose between REALME 3 PRO REDMI NOTE 8 RED... morego for realme 3 pro, 710 snapdragon

What is the price in Offline market in India for 4GB varient.
Anyone?

Plz help me to choose between

REALME 3 PRO
REDMI NOTE 8
REDMI NOTE 7 PRO
REALME 5S

??????

• Edgar

Rafsan, 18 Dec 2019Will you buy the global version of this phone??I have global version of Xiaomi Red Mi.

• Rafsan

Edgar, 13 Dec 2019My Xiaomi Note 7 pro works perfect! Gps works every time and is ... moreWill you buy the global version of this phone??

• Edgar

Houssem-mkachikh, 16 Dec 2019Use nova launcher Thanks! I will try that.

• Edgar

Akbar, 12 Dec 2019Yes same problem occurs. We extremely request dont by note 7 pro... moreMy Xiaomi Note 7 pro works perfect! Gps works every time and is always on, the battery is superb, it lasts till next day! camera is very clear even in the dark. Finger print and face recognition work flawlessly! It is fast and no lags at all. The only thing which i could not discover is how to arrange the apps in alphabetical order just like the One Plus phones. So, what's the fuzz about gps and many things? By the way, i have no issue with heating and battery charging.

• Akbar

Manikandan, 08 Dec 2019Don't buy this mobile.. GPS is not working properly due to frequ... moreYes same problem occurs. We extremely request dont by note 7 pro
Don buy, don't buy, company failed to serve the specifications return our amount, every one come and take the action against Redme (xiaomi) company

• a nagesh

GPS is not working properly in some many times

Bemxye, 09 Dec 2019Can anyone help me change the rom of this phone from china to an... moreI can help but we have to meet

• Firebird

Bemxye, 09 Dec 2019Can anyone help me change the rom of this phone from china to an... moreBro i suggest you to use evolution x 3.3 custom rom.It is the best custom rom i have ever used.It is a pixel experience based rom.

Can anyone help me change the rom of this phone from china to any custom roms?
Im pretty new to this device I just got it yesterday, any guides here that can help me with this?