Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Anonymous, 25 Apr 2020My phone xiaome Note 7 pro is barely six months old and the... moreYou can try uninstall app that not important ....some free app may use more power on backgroud....ads....also u can install app like batteries savior...i like this phone..using it about 8 months....full charge can use 2 days in regular use...not heavy user

@DEBANJAN, 23 Apr 2020After recent security patch update it is not working proper... moreMy phone xiaome Note 7 pro is barely six months old and the battery has started draining very fast and volume lowing down.Dont know what to do.

• @DEBANJAN

After recent security patch update it is not working properly. Getting hot and draining battery heavily without using.

Redmi Note 7 Pro or Redmi Note 8? And why?

• Stevex

Worst phone ever, it has decent hardware and acceptable specs, however software wise it is full of bugs and every update brings just more of them.
I have been using it for nearly a year, with ups and downs depend on the updates, but generally has many bugs which affect wifi usage, several apps and instability in general.
Don't get me wrong, for the price it looks cool but it needs a better and more stable OS.

• Stevex

• Nishok

I think very worst because i used before samsung j7prime. Its compared that redmi 7 worst-video recording ,mic and speaker problem

• Shedy

Devanshu Jangir, 01 Mar 2020I am fully satisfied with my redmi note 7 pro ,it didn't di... moreSame here.
Upgraded to note 7pro from mi A2 lite.
Xiaomi is my phone brand.

• chandranragam

Magnificent phone. But a prolem .It was Screen locked and icould not open it even after putting my fingerprint or typing the password

• JS

Anonymous, 27 Feb 2020Is it worse after miui 11? Im confused between this and not... more7 pro has better specs than 8. 11 nm fabrication and low sar value. 8 has 12nm and higher sar value both inferior compared to 7 pro. Also ppi is higher in 7 pro as compared to note 8.

• Devanshu Jangir

I am fully satisfied with my redmi note 7 pro ,it didn't disappoint me in any manner. Excellent camera support,in low light it's fantastic. Powerful processor and decent battery backup. Overall it's really good

redmi note 8 or note 7 pro? is note 7 pro worth buying in 2020?

Is it worse after miui 11? Im confused between this and note 8 and I don't care about wide angle cam
Sometimes phones get slower with software updates especially older ones!

I am fully satisfied with my rn7 pro,it didn't disappoint me in any manner.
Excellent GCam support,in low light it's fantastic.
Powerful processor and decent battery backup.
Overall it's really good

Anonymous, 25 Feb 2020Is it have slomoYes, it is there by 240fps

Is it have slomo

• Kochumon

Alarm not sounding while phone in switched off condition

• Razbhuiyan

Redmi note 7 pro 4/64 yellowish tint display.

Anonymous, 30 Jan 2020From Bangladesh Which is the best? Redmi note7 pro globa... moreGlobal and official are two different things .... Rom is 'Global' or 'China' and for price 'Official' and 'Unofficial' ... Official is more and Unofficial is less ... simple as that ....