Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

From Bangladesh
Which is the best?
Redmi note7 pro global
Or official?

Ovi, 10 Jan 2020Which best for Battery life? Realme x2 or Xaomi note 7 prox2 pro

• Shedy

Akbar, 12 Dec 2019Yes same problem occurs. We extremely request dont by note ... moreYou are alone on this.
If you are not satisfied with rn7pro, do not call others to join you to make trouble.
No system is perfect. If you are patient, am sure an update from xiaomi can fix the problem of your phone.

hardikPATELfundas, 20 Dec 2019Plz help me to choose between REALME 3 PRO REDMI NOTE 8... moreRedmi Note 11 ....11 pro😀

rajkirannar, 09 Jan 2020Best phone under 20k and it has very good development also Thats overrated sir ,tons of better phones than rn7pro in 15k budget ,now its selling at 10k ,direct 4k loss in 2 months.its shittier than even lavender who has more users base.

• Ovi

Which best for Battery life?
Realme x2 or Xaomi note 7 pro

Akbar, 12 Dec 2019Yes same problem occurs. We extremely request dont by note ... moreYou can change the accuracy. It defaults to "gps only", which you can change to "high accuracy". That uses mobile data and wifi aswell as gps........

Best phone under 20k and it has very good development also

• Maali

PAVAN, 26 Dec 2019go for realme 3 pro, 710 snapdragon but relme donot have IR and FM radio

• ahmed

I have sudden calls ended while phone calls

PAVAN, 26 Dec 2019go for realme 3 pro, 710 snapdragon SD675 is not that bad, also this model has Sony IMX586, Notification light, USB-C that Realme 3 pro does not have :)

• PAVAN

hardikPATELfundas, 20 Dec 2019Plz help me to choose between REALME 3 PRO REDMI NOTE 8... morego for realme 3 pro, 710 snapdragon

What is the price in Offline market in India for 4GB varient.
Anyone?

Plz help me to choose between

REALME 3 PRO
REDMI NOTE 8
REDMI NOTE 7 PRO
REALME 5S

??????

• Edgar

Rafsan, 18 Dec 2019Will you buy the global version of this phone??I have global version of Xiaomi Red Mi.

• Rafsan

Edgar, 13 Dec 2019My Xiaomi Note 7 pro works perfect! Gps works every time an... moreWill you buy the global version of this phone??

• Edgar

Houssem-mkachikh, 16 Dec 2019Use nova launcher Thanks! I will try that.