Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

• shashikant chaudhary

My slow motion video is not working properly after my mobile is being updated

• John

I hate this miui 11 especially no theme for message and status bar

• kuldeep

Today On Dated 05-11-19 my phone Redmi note 7 Pro, Miui Version 11.0.5/Stable 11.0.5.0(PFHINXM) is update but i am not happy to this version that is too bore and non-sense. Screen gets black and icons are to big size. when i see on settings the icon size is sett default. this version is totally dissatisfied to me.

• Prithviraj

Using redmi Note 7 pro since June-2019 > sometimes both the network signal goes off & get's normal after reboot.no other issues found as of now.

• SRC

rasol, 04 Nov 2019my phone pack is china but my android version is global!I got the miui 11 global stable update today evening. This long awaited issue got finally resolved after the update.

• rasol

rasol, 03 Nov 2019my redmi note7 pro has signal problem and alot of times i can't ... moremy phone pack is china but my android version is global!

• rasol

my redmi note7 pro has signal problem and alot of times i can't to call and after update to miui11 when i open programs or games even internet browser phone hangs for a few seconds or show program not responding! i miss my previous phone a30😑

• SRC

Mariano, 02 Nov 2019Redmi note 7 pro cannot open camera from new. I tried everything... moreI have the same issue. Might get resolved after miui 11 update, but still no update from Xiaomi.

• Mariano

Redmi note 7 pro cannot open camera from new. I tried everything I found in forums and posts, reseting, reboot, permisions, CIT testing, never works from unpacked. Any help please

• SRC

Its 1st November, still no miui 11 update for my note 7 pro. Pathetic.

• Shimul

Is Note 7 pro camera performance better than Note 7s.

shahzad shaikh, 26 Oct 2019The proximity sensor is so poor that it cant hold a Good quality... morelol I don't have that problem on my redmi note 3 even though I use a dirt cheap screen protector

• shahzad shaikh

The proximity sensor is so poor that it cant hold a Good quality tempered glass and had to remove it other wise the display wont come on at all when you are on a phone call. shows the quality, This is just after using the phone about 2 months hardly. thinking of getting rid of it asap....

• Thomas

Purchased from flipkart, after 15 days the GPS starting showing some trouble. Contacted the authorized customer care at my home town kottayam. Got the phone back after a month of constant followup. GPS was working again for a week, and now again it's not working. Hence I'm not able to use Google Maps

Sank, 22 Oct 2019Vey very worst Phone Network signal Totally Not working ( No Ne... moreI am sure you are wrong. Never faced such an issue, battery backup is the best of all the phones I've used.

• Boomboom

in gaming like ML , PUBG .. RN7 pro or RN8 ?

Sank, 22 Oct 2019Vey very worst Phone Network signal Totally Not working ( No Ne... moredepending on your network and location

• kimbo

what are you doing as you are reading this opinion sent to you to save your business. do something before you loose your business if is true. am planning to get one but i have to wait and see your action

• Sank

Vey very worst Phone Network signal Totally Not working ( No Network),
Battery Drained quckliy . Very very worst Phone Redmi Note 7 PRO.

• NineteenDUDE